The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They need to make money fast so their first concert is at a country bar with chain link fencing on the stage."

"Riders on the Storm." Mark puts in and I giggle.

"Right, that was the first country song they did, there was also Rawhide and another I don't remember. Hilarious movie and I think we should see about getting a copy of it to play." Steph waves her hand.

"We can send the old man for it tomorrow, do think we should play some Blues while they get in again. Had a number of people comment on it last night."

"Riders on the Storm?" I think we all stare at Andrea then Mark takes out his phone and we find a copy.

We get the original Doors version which is quite nice. Let it play then move on to another song of theirs, Light My Fire. I like that one better since it's more rock and roll. Not to say Riders is a bad song, it's just more like easy listening and I'm a rock girl. Also elongated with plenty of just playing, and dancing since Morrison didn't play an instrument.

"I got an idea." Look at Andrea then look at Steph who shrugs.

"So long as you are not saying we will do a song with plenty of playing and not much singing." Andrea shakes her head.

"More along the lines of a sort of theme song."

"Yeah I don't know about that, we don't want a theme song we want songs people like and buy." Mark puts his hand over my mouth.

"She means more or less the same thing as you doing the piano concerto on your bass." Andrea snaps her fingers.

"Can we put lyrics to that?" Shake my head.

"It is done by Mozart, he is long dead but there may be an estate. If there is they can file a lawsuit." Cade wiggles his hand.

"The old music like that is public property. Not that you should put lyrics to it." Gives me a thought so poke Connie.

"Go get Andrea's acoustic." Connie nods and hops up. "Andrea what sort of lyrics are you thinking?"

Andrea says what she has for lyrics and Steph helps me go over it and we add in words. Connie comes back so I take up the acoustic bass and start to play. It's a pretty good song really, little like Light My Fire but not all in one. The real fun comes when Cade produces a pipe, we kept some of the ones he and Connie found when I first started teaching Andrea.

I had been picking out a guitar bass rhythm but with the pipe I keep doing that and it sounds better. Also hard to do so Andrea can't, I'm having problems doing it. Francis and Sean are just staring at me doing it so I don't think they will try either.

"Pinky you get the pipe for this one." Stare at Steph and sigh then nod.

"My own damn fault." Some chuckling and giggling.

"Definitely should open with that, and first song on your album." Look at Mark and nod then well there is a question.

"How long are we going to do this one?" Andrea waves her hand and winks at me.

"I'm thinking a minute of you doing this alone then the rest of us come in and play a little longer then do lyrics." Steph is nodding.

"Definitely take a pause in the lyrics and just play as well." Shake my head.

"I don't want to play like The Doors." Cade shakes his head.

"For one thing you three have more breast than they did. Also their music was like that because it was the style of the time. This is faster and I think with another guitar it will be a distinctive sound."

"I suppose though there is one thing, we will need a nanny for our next tour." Steph sighs and shakes her head.

"I think it would be better if we just hold a concert in our hometown and release that on a disk." Mark nudges me.

"Pinky you are going ahead of yourself, longside five months on this tour. Puts us in November when we finish." Look at Steph then swat him.

"Steph will be giving birth about then." Cade snorts then shakes his head.

"We won't be that long, September back latest. If you are asked to Japan you fly to each of your concert sites, there wouldn't be that many, two or three different places." Look at Steph and she nods.

"We may require a delay for our tour as Pinkies but otherwise we are set. Course a nanny would be a good idea, best to not bring a kid into a concert." Cade waves his hand.

"If you put a baby in the changing room they won't hear much. Course a nanny is required because nobody stays in there until after the concert."

"Would cribs work on this bus?" Cade nods and puts his hand up.

"Yes, and I am not going on tour with babies."

This is funny so we are all laughing, then Mark goes to play games with the rest of the guys. They are doing a tournament so they will be busy with that for a while. Us girls, and Cade sit in gal corner to watch and laugh at the comments. The guys not playing are making comments about those who are and it's funny.

Also break out the s'mores so those who are not playing come to enjoy with us. Sadly we run out of s'mores stuff before we call it a night. Course when we do call it a night Connie doesn't come, she is making out with Paul. This is surprising, though I knew Mark was going to make use of his fuck toy finally.

I just figured Connie would come along and we would do the threesome thing again. Not that I am complaining, I want to kiss Mark as he uses me. Get left at our bed while he goes to get undressed. I finish first so sit on the bed and wait for him. I want to leave it all up to Mark which is a little surprising, I didn't think I wanted to give him complete control.

Mark comes back and pushes me on the bed then follows after. I don't spread my legs because he is pulling me over in to him. I snuggle up to him then my nose is grabbed and I get pulled up to look at him.

"Are you not horny?"

"I want you to have me Mark." He frowns for a moment.

"So why were you just sitting on the bed waiting?" Sigh and turn red.

"I didn't know what you wanted to do to me."

"So you are going toward being a pet?"

"Honest I have no idea, I want you using me for your pleasure. I don't have anything else and I don't think it would be a good idea for us to move to you being master on tour. If it is not precisely what I want I may decide to hate you instead and we become a one hit wonder. Not to mention you probably fathered the kid growing in me." Mark nods and sighs.

"So you want me to take my cues off what you do and not question?" Shake my head.

"Do question but don't expect me to call you master right now. Connie and Steph had a good idea, I try and be submissive to cast guy to see if I like that or only want you to ride me because you are hot and hung." Mark snorts and we both giggle, course in Mark's case it's more of a second snort and what sounded rather like a sneeze.

"What if I don't want to let you?"

"I will anyway, I mean you told me to be a band slut still and you rode Andrea. Not like I can get more pregnant."

"Speaking of that Carl was asking if I will let him try and breed you."

"Honestly I don't know, it's possible I am moving back to love and will fall for you so hard I can't stand to share. Now unless I go to there I don't see why it can't happen, say a train of sorts over the day. If you don't mind, I mean on my side I have to put up with everything after the sex and it doesn't really matter who put the kid there. I have to live with the kid being there and I am still a breed me you stud girl."

"So when it is possible to happen again see how we are feeling about it then?" Nod and smile.

"Yes, and I'm fairly sure Connie wants you to knock her up." Mark snorts.

"I think she is taking your stance on it, me or Paul."

I would say something but Mark pulls me up and our lips are locking immediately. Whimper into the kiss when his tongue probes and I open to let him in. Then we are rolling over and my legs try to open for his enjoyment. I don't manage but Mark does move around so I can, also find that he is rock hard.

His thick cock nestles against my pussy and there's not really that much give. Moan now, he wants to use his fuck toy and she is so ready for that. Not that we get to the sex, also not being dry humped and I really want that. I want to bring him pleasure and I know the only way to do that is if he is stroking in or along me so my hips move.

Moan again because that feels really good. His cock is rubbing along my hot lips and I so want that inside of me, especially after I have given birth. Not sure if that means I only want him buried in me or desperate to have another kid. Whatever the reason I am getting close to orgasm and the only one moving is me.

Something wrong with that, and yet not because I want to serve him. No idea how far I want the serving to go but at the moment I want his cock buried in his fuck toy. Then Mark is moving, though not fucking at me, he is grabbing my hands and putting them above my head. Whimper and surrender myself to him, also stop pumping so his thick cock is only resting on me.

Definitely hard as a rock and I am so desperate to have him buried inside or pumping but he took control. Also kissing so I can't say anything like please fuck me. Perhaps I'd rather beg him to make use of his fuck toy. Then something odd happens, Mark is sliding down me. Whimper when he stops at my neck and kisses, then sucks there.

Can only moan while he's giving me a hickey then he is dropping lower. His hands come to my breasts then fasten on my nipples to pinch and pull. His breath is the first to go to my pussy, then his tongue and I moan rather loud. This fuck toy is about to be licked, then she is licked and oh that feels so good.

That tongue is moving around on me and I am feeling so good. Moaning at a rather constant rate now then I scream since he got me off. Quite fast on my orgasm but I want to serve him me on a silver platter. Which I am doing and he went down to lick at me, which has only happened one other time before now.

Would complain on that but really there was no reason for him to lick me. His thick cock is so good inside of me and I always got enough out of the fucking. Didn't need to add in being licked by him though no reason to say no either. Also still being licked and it's really nice, the man I want to serve is licking at me and honestly this is better than Connie doing the same.

Roll around a little when he stops licking me. I so need him to keep going, but then realize he is coming up me and that is better. His cock inside of me is the best thing. Not that he slides inside of me, does grab my hands again. Not that they moved, he wanted to control me so I gave him control and not moved.

"Do you want me inside of you?" Whimper because I don't want to talk.

"Please use me."

"So you want to be a pet?"

"I don't know, please just fuck your fuck toy." Mark snorts then adjust and he is pressing in to me.

"Is that all you want?"

"I want to have another band and have more of your children. Please just let it go. I'm only a fuck toy on tour, then after I can try it out."

Mark nods and slides inside a little. Moan loud when he starts to fuck at me and works his way deeper. Realize he does want me to be his pet and I'm fairly sure I want to be that very thing, but also afraid of just moving along on that. Then I am lost in the throws of orgasm and Mark is still just fucking his way inside of me.

When he finally reaches the end of him I'm still trembling and shaking in orgasm. Then he is moving and somehow I manage to get my legs around him. Mark grins and actually starts to fuck me which is all I wanted. This feels so good to have him inside of me fucking away. When my orgasm finally fades away I return the fucking as best as I can since I need to be a good fuck toy.

Keep moving with him and moaning because it feels so good. He is buried in his fuck toy and it feels right. Almost like I shouldn't be anywhere except underneath Mark. Which he has said is not what he wants, though does want. Little confusing but also hard to think since he is fucking me. Get a little lost in just feeling his cock moving in me.

Then I am moaning again because he got me off. Right in the middle of this orgasm Mark stiffens and I have warmth inside of me. Moan because he is trying to breed his fuck toy, which he can't again yet but still my thought. Somehow I have a second orgasm during the last one, though perhaps it is just feeling better.

No idea if it is a second or extended orgasm and definitely doesn't matter. Just feels so good and he is filling me up with him. When Mark is getting off me I move to follow and get stopped by Connie. Not that she held me on my back, she told me to stay there and I listened. I can't figure out why then she is climbing on me and I am getting a kiss.

Quite a nice kiss that ends eventually and Connie is moving around above me. I don't get it then I do because her pussy is above me. She is leaking, probably Paul, and licking at me. Sigh and lean up to lick back at her. Find that Connie has a point, she tastes good full of a guy. So I lick away at her, she is doing the same.

Just lick for a while then Connie has reached orgasm. I find I like that, I got her off so I was a good friend. Also a little freaked because she told me what to do and I'm Mark's fuck toy. Then Connie is getting off me so I can curl up on Mark.

"Are you alright?" Look up at Mark surprised and he rolls his eyes. "You were trembling."

"Oh, I'm a little freaked. I mean you took control and I liked that, but also want you. Connie ordered me around and I did what she said so I'm like what the hell. Also you tasted good full of a guy Connie." Connie giggles and she wraps me in her arms.

"Now you see what I have been saying. Did you not like doing what I said?" Shake my head.

"No that is the part that has me going what the hell. Guess I better call my therapist when I get up." Mark nods and pulls me back in to him, Connie snuggles tight to me, and I am liking this.

Wake when Mark gets up and Connie is stirring behind me. I find I don't want to be left alone so move to get up and go upstairs, then remember the phone call I need to make. Connie crawls over me to get up while I get my phone. Getting my therapist is easy enough, it's lunch time so the call went straight to her cell phone.

"Andrea I didn't expect to hear from you." Sigh because now I feel bad for calling.

"I got questions and you are my therapist though I am sorry to call during lunch."

"That is no problem, what sort of questions?"

"Well this is about my sex life. I seem to be moving toward love because I want to give my body to a specific guy. The problem is I am not feeling anything but the desire for him, and I seem to want to be a submissive."

"That is good news, and you were not submissive before?"

"Not really no, I like missionary best and I like giving a blowjob. Just before it was always we will have sex when I want and we discussed a place to go besides for the first date."

"I think before anything else, I'm going to ask what you mean by be a submissive."

"Last night I had sex with Mark, first time since I told him I'm your fuck toy. What I intended was anytime he wants sex I'm happy to give it to him. Anyway he took control and I let him because it felt right, just moved with him when he was inside of me. Then Connie joined us in bed after Mark had finished, she is an apprentice roadie on the tour and fell for me, she told me what to do and I listened."

"I see what you are saying, you were completely under their control."

"Right, I liked when Mark did it, and I liked when Connie did it, but also freaked a little because I'm not bi. I lick her anyway simply because she licks me and I'm not stuck up so return the favor." Giggling over the line and I join in because it is a silly way to put it.

"So you are feeling scared because you are turning into a pet?"

"Well not so much that, it feels good to let them control me in bed. I'm just unsure on how much control I want to give Mark, and I'm wondering what happened to me."

"The control part is how much you want him to have. Seriously just tell him to tell you to do things and you will listen to what you want to. How it works though usually there is a guideline on what you will and won't do as the submissive so it looks like the dominant one doesn't do anything but order the other around. Now as for why you are suddenly like this, that is because you were raped."

"So I suffered brain damage or whatever?"

"Well no, though in your case it was a danger to have happened. See for the most part a woman who gets raped is outgoing before and then after she will withdraw. Sometimes she is outgoing again with little to no change to her besides a fear of going around alone. Other times she ends up being a shut in, either literally or practically. The last area is what you are experiencing. In this area the woman ends up going introverted a little because of what happened so doesn't trust her own judgment and looks for someone to make it for her."

"So I am going for the love so hard it is a Master/slave thing?"

"No, what happened to you is you lost faith in your own thinking so when it comes to things outside of your house you want someone else to make the decisions for you. Not normal for a victim to become a sexual pet though there is a thin line between finding someone you trust to make decisions out of the house and in bed. Being a submissive girl in bed and out is not something most victims do, but there's nothing wrong with it."

"So I should tell Mark he is master and not try being submissive to another guy first?"

"Oh no do try it out with someone else. Like I said being submissive in bed is not normal. For the most part this is outside the house you want someone else making decisions. Most victims function perfectly well in the house. You want to try it with someone else because Mark is the guy you linked to as the controlling one outside of home, you will want to listen to what he says anyway." That makes sense, though Connie.

"So why did I listen to Connie?"

"I'm unsure on that, it's possible you want to be submissive in bed. If that is true then you listened to her because it's what you like. It is also possible that you listened because Mark was right there and he didn't disagree with her order. He is the one you listen to but you will listen to others if he doesn't disagree." Think that over for a second or two.

"I followed that and I will try submitting to someone else after the tour like we decided on. I am curious on one thing, why are people submissive?"

"Not going to give you the indepth theory on that. In a nutshell people are submissive because it feels right to them. Now everyone is submissive sometimes, laws are a prime example, they are nothing more than don't do this and listening to them means you are being submissive. Same thing with a cop giving you orders, you listening is being submissive. Also a good idea because they are taught how to kick ass and will if you don't listen. Now the classic example of submissive which is what you probably are, pick a person and do what they say sexually. Not that it's always sexual but the basic idea of it is sexually this person controls the other. When to have sex and how type thing. That is done because the submissive doesn't have to think about anything, they just lie there and feel what is being done. Same idea as the misnamed rape fantasy women have. It's not about being raped, it's about being placed before him where he pleasures her body. Usually she is tied up because it means she can do nothing but focus on what he does and that means there are plenty of orgasms."

"So if I just focus on what the guy in me is doing I will enjoy better?"

"Yes, and that is the cast iron bitch we all have to deal with, forgetting everything but what he or she is doing to our body. For me I am always thinking about other things, like is the door locked, is the stove off, what happened in sessions today. Most women probably are the same way because for the most part guys don't worry about any of that."