The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys are thinking about sex all day long."

"Not precisely but yes, they do think about it way more often. Partly that is simply how we are wired, the male of a species always thinks about sex. This is because the female decides when she will have sex and they don't all decide at the same time."

"Not always her decision."

"Well no, but humans are basically the only species that rapes. Others do but that is male on male to show dominance over another and for the most part not to completion. Also only by animals that operate in groups of whatever name. Unless you got more questions I need to finish lunch and get back to my office."

"No I don't have anything else to ask about."

We say our goodbyes, hang up, and put my phone away. Then I get up and go upstairs to get taken over to gal corner by Connie. Mark is sitting there with Steph so I climb in and snuggle up to Mark. Connie climbs in and snuggles up to me and it's nice to stay like this and perhaps that is because I have turned submissive.

"So what did she say?" Look up at Mark and sigh.

"Well for starters part of the reason I'm like I am now is because I was raped. Sometimes us victims decide we can't make our own decisions away from home so latch on to one person and let them do it." Steph waves her hand.

"You have been doing fairly well on making your own decisions though."

"Well that is because away from home we don't want to make our own decisions. I have been making decisions on songs and usually on the bus. Means the bus is home and I feel safe enough to do that. Mark is the person I latched on to for outside of home. The rest of it, submissive is not really normal though it's a small step from letting Mark decide things away from home and letting him do it at home. I mean for all I know it's because I turned in to a band slut that I seem to be submissive." Steph snorts and shakes her head.

"You always let Martin and me make decisions on songs."

"Doesn't mean I wanted someone to be master until now." Steph opens her mouth and put my hand up. "Hang on, I can't tell if it's what I want or not, I perhaps listened to you Connie because Mark was right there. So I need to submit to someone else, and that means after the tour. For now no change, I'm Mark's fuck toy and I lick you because you lick me, and you taste good full of a guy." Connie snorts and wraps her arms around me.

"Good enough, I mean so long as you are my fuck toy as well there's nothing to hate." Roll my eyes and swat her.

"I'm Mark's fuck toy, I'll just have sex with you sometimes. So what about breakfast?" Steph snorts.

"Mike and Chad called for a taxi and are going to get burgers. We are also doing the hat today, you had Mark last night."

"I can be a band slut again." Mark snorts.

"I'm in the band silly." Has all of us giggling then Connie waves her hand.

"There is one thing, would you be willing to lick the girls in your new band?"

"Connie I'm not bi." Connie just stares at me until I break down and giggle. "Alright if the drummer and guitarist we get are lesbian and not wanting each other I will help you screw them, though I'd prefer to just have guys on top of me."

"You said you only want me."

"You told me to slut to the band still."

"Because I can't do you all week long."

"Honestly I'm fairly sure we have the same sex drive."

"You said you like being the band slut and have no problem with doing that along with being a fuck toy."

"Well yeah it's nice to be a band slut but I want you, you told me to band slut still so don't complain." Mark snorts then is laughing with Connie and Steph, I join in on that.

"What the hell was that?" We all look over at Cade, still laughing so I wave him over.

"We were discussing me being submissive or not. Conversation went to if I would slut to my new band, I'm not bi but would though would prefer guys on top of me. Mark took a little offense with that phrase." Cade stares at me then snorts and shakes his head.

"You two are so like a married couple. Hang on, submissive or not?"

"I seem to be submissive to Mark. In part that is normal for a rape victim, not all but some want someone else to make decisions away from home and that is Mark for me. Me being his fuck toy is not normal but not a big step from away from home and in bed." Cade nods then comes to sit with us.

"So are you?"

"I don't know, Mark is who I latched on to as away from home decision maker. Bus may not quite qualify as home so it's entirely possible I am not actually submissive. According to therapist I need to be submissive to someone else so no calling anyone master until after the tour." Cade nods then frowns.

"Are you sure the guy you promised to try being tied up with won't be like Mark?" Stare at Cade then what he means comes to me.

"I'm pretty sure he is not, I know him and would have given him sex before. I latched on to Mark, I don't want to serve anyone else, so cast guy will be my try at having a master. Luckily he has an idea on how it works, his band played at a bondage club and he met the dog guy." Steph snorts and shakes her head.

"That was the oddest thing, dude dressed like a dog on all fours trying to play with a dog." Mark and Cade are chuckling now.

"Dude is a defense attorney, being the pet dog is how he relaxes."

That gets me stared at then burgers arrive so we are all collecting food, and us girls get sodas. I get one for Mark and that is nice, like I am serving him completely. Also not because all I did was get him a soda but still it feels good to get him a soda. Not that it means I want to be his slave, I enjoy cooking for others.

"There is one thing I don't get, how fast can you move crawling?" Look at Mark and roll my eyes.

"Fast enough, though I'm fairly sure his mistress didn't walk that fast. We didn't notice him until he was trying to play with the dog, which was happy enough to play. They even got to a little while, the dog walker talked to her." Steph snorts.

"Asking her why he was like that probably." Cade snorts.

"Entirely possible he was asking if the guy was open for being his bitch." Connie is nodding.

"Entirely possible, growing up I met plenty of the weird people and guys like that tended toward bisexual."

"Possible that was just there, gay capital and all." Connie glares at me a second then joins in the giggling.

"Suppose, though I would believe it was more along the lines of actually bisexual or experienced being fucked and found it nice so have no problem with letting a guy fuck them on all fours."

"Probably should ask your therapist but I've heard the ones who go for being a pet dog, cat, or pony tend toward being abused while growing up." Not the best of things to hear so we finish off our food.

"Cade can we go in and practice more? Need to get the music set for the theme song." Cade snorts and shrugs.

"I'll go ask one of the security guys out there." Cade gets up and heads for the stairs then Andrea is climbing in gal corner.

"Andrea are you falling for tree?" She turns red and shrugs.

"I'm not sure, he is a great guy and really good at fucking. Missionary is hard for us since he has to bend some to kiss me."

"Hell I'm surprised he is doing you, said he wanted a tall freak, has a personal." Andrea nods and shrugs.

"He has gotten some interest, I helped him go over the replies. There was one, she is apparently six four, that sounded good."

"Think perhaps she is shorter?"

"Possibly, she has a house and lives alone so selfy pictures in the backyard. The fence is short so there's no telling if she is actually that tall or more our height."

"Does she sound good otherwise?" Andrea nods.

"He is liking her so perhaps he has a girl. I enjoy the sex but unsure on anything else so we are just screwing on the tour." Nod and smile.

"He looked rather majestic while you bounced. I'd ask if she is blond but I'm the tallest he raped anyway." Steph waves her hand.

"Have they gotten closer to him?" Sigh and shrug.

"No idea, probably since it's most likely he is from our home town. I won't hear anything until they catch him and perhaps not until we get back from tour."

Cade comes back and we can go in the hall and work on the music so mad dash to get off the bus. I get guided to get dressed by Mark and he goes through to pull out the outfit I promised to wear. This one is red so I'm probably going to be thought of as wearing red all the time after this tour. Then into the hall where we get on stage.

Find they finished getting it ready for the concert, there is a fence across like Cade said. Past the fence is a gap and then benches. Carl volunteers to be the drummer this time, apparently he was the worst of the drummers last night or something. Not that it matters, he can drum and that's all we need, we won't lock down the music until we have a band.

Then comes getting the music for the theme song and we manage that well. Getting the song settled takes a while, I want it to be shorter, Andrea and Steph vote longer. Carl doesn't care so I glare at him while Steph puts it to the rest of the guys, and the hands. They all like longer and dancing so I kick Andrea.

Gets me glared at but Steph promises to dance as well. Connie suggests Andrea gets in one of my outfits so they both dash for the bus. I'm not liking this idea, less when she comes back in the purple lingerie. I figured I would wear that next concert. Still we got it all set, Andrea and Steph will dance during the song, we got the music squared away for now.

We get pizza with the stage hands, they needed something for dinner as well. Finally though people are coming in and we are out there playing Blues. Then the lights go out, the place is packed and most of them are scrunched down here among the benches I think. Light comes back and we go into the music, our theme song first.

Crowd is into the music though I'm thinking on my apparent need to submit. Therapist layed out the reason I want to so mostly I'm thinking on being able to tell. Which sadly is after the end of the tour so I go back into the music and the crowd. Can figure it out after the tour and may as well just enjoy what I got now.