The Banker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

She stood nervously and listened as Paul looked directly at the hand held cameraman and said, as if talking to a large unseen audience, "I think you will agree that Lucy looks delightful. You will have noticed how her prominent nipples are beautifully shown through the sheer silk of her dress. You will no doubt also have noticed that the silk clings beautifully around the tops of her thighs."

Lucy looked around at the six men all staring intently at her. As she caught each one's gaze they would smile at her. The smile felt to Lucy like a mixture of friendliness and lust.

Looking around at the men she started to feel the deep hidden fantasy re-emerge in her head. She looked at the men's faces and imagined she was in front of her mirror again.

The hand held camera was now pointing directly at her breasts as Paul continued, "Gentlemen, in a moment you will all see what Lucy has to offer. I know I am really looking forward to seeing the tits I have lusted after for so long." As he spoke Lucy suddenly went tense as Paul's reached over and gave her breasts a quick fondle. She quickly realised that she would have to get used to being touched by Paul and the other men if she was going to succeed in this nightmare that her husband had made.

With the camera following every move, Paul started to run his hands all over the front of Lucy's dress. She could hear the delight in his voice as he said, "relax Lucy."

She tried to relax as the man she detested so much crudely squeezed and fondled her breasts through the silk. She listened to him commenting to the camera and to the six men how firm her breasts felt.

She could see the dirty lustful look in his eyes stronger than ever as he started pinching her nipples and commenting further about how prominently they showed under the silk.

She was horrified to realise that this whole situation was starting to make her feel aroused. Even Paul's hands grabbing at her breasts felt OK.

Paul then turned her round so that her back was to the men and then ran his hand down over her buttocks. She listened as he said, "Gentlemen, what a delectable arse Lucy has. I just love the way the silk clings to her cheeks."

She felt his hand brushing over her rear again and then pressing the silk into the cleft of her buttocks.

Andrew watched from the edge as his old friend ran his hands over his wife. He could feel his own excitement as he watched and waited.

Paul then turned her round again to face the men and said, "Gentlemen, as I said earlier Andrew has offered us the use of his wife and she has agreed.

So before we have a much better look at what he has offered us I suggest that we all show Lucy what we will be giving her."

Lucy realised that the men had obviously discussed all of this before she and Andrew had arrived.

The six men all stood up and started to undress, including Paul.

Suddenly this was becoming very real.

Lucy stood and stared as they all took off there clothes until all they had on was their underpants.

Again her old fantasy moved a little closer to reality as she looked around at the six semi naked men in front of her. Her eyes felt drawn to the tops of their thighs as she looked at the bulges under their underpants. She could see that most of them were already erect and felt a sudden shiver run through her body.

Lucy watched as the hand held cameraman slowly moved from man to man; the lens focussed directly on their bulges. Finally he came round to Paul. Lucy turned her head and looked down at the large bulge that Paul was showing off to the camera. As she watched he crudely rubbed himself.

"OK gentlemen, I'm sure that Lucy is impressed so far. Please sit down and let me show you what is on offer."

Lucy just listened; imagining the mirror, her fantasy, feeling her nipples tingling against the silk fabric of her dress.

He turned to Lucy saying, "Your main task today is to make each man cum. You will allow them to use you however they want and ejaculate where ever they want. Your body is solely for their pleasure until you have exhausted them all."

Lucy nodded.

She looked around nervously, feeling uncertain if she could actually achieve what was being asked of her.

She then panicked as she noticed a small trolley that she had not noticed before placed next to the empty armchair.

On the trolley she saw a tube of KY jelly, a vibrator, and a string consisting of six beads, each about one inch in diameter and spaced about one inch apart, the string ended with a ring attached.

Lucy recognised the KY and the vibrator but felt apprehensive and uncertain about the strange looking string of beads.

Paul had been waiting for her to see these items and grinned as he said, "Lucy, we always have some accessories standing by during a film shoot. We find that sometimes the girl needs to be prepared before the first penetration."

He then walked behind her saying, "and now it is time to show the men what they have been patiently waiting to see."

Lucy could sense the wave of excitement that seemed to fill the room.

She also felt Paul's fingers reach for the zip on the back of her dress.

She made a huge effort to stay calm and try to look relaxed as she felt him pull the zip very slowly down, inch by inch, until she could feel it was completely undone.

She felt his hands move up to her shoulders and watched as the cameramen adjusted their lenses and focussed directly on her.

Paul lifted the shoulder parts of her dress up and then out before slowly pulling it down. She was very conscious of the fine silk slowly slipping down over her naked breasts. Paul paused for a moment, letting go of the dress. It just hung there as if being held in place by her nipples. He then gently gripped each side of the dress again and gave it a swift pull. Lucy felt the silk suddenly slip from her nipples. Her breasts were now suddenly completely exposed to the lustful stares of the six men. She prayed that her hips might halt the dress as it fell down her body but the smoothness of her hips together with the softness of the silk prevented that. The dress just fell to the floor and lay crumpled around her feet.

She heard gasps from the men of "Wow!" "Fuck!" and other expletives indicating there obvious delight in seeing her naked.

She looked at them all staring back at her. It was like her mirror fantasy only real. She could feel their eyes roaming all over her and feasting on her nakedness.

Paul stooped down and helped her lift each leg in turn and pulled away the dress.

Andrew felt his erection grow as he heard the appreciative comments from the men and watched his wife standing almost naked wearing only the stockings, suspenders and high heals.

Lucy actually surprised her self by having to admit to herself that, mixed with the acute embarrassment of all these men staring at her naked body, she was also feeling a certain level of enjoyment. After all, this admiration was what she had fantasized about for so many years whenever she looked at her self in a mirror.

In her fantasies however this was where it usually stopped.

Paul was now standing by her side again watching the man with the handheld camera panning all over her body.

As she stood there Lucy was very aware of how she was holding her legs together tightly. She was also becoming aware of the fact that her arousal was more than she cared to admit. She could feel the moisture between her legs as she held them together.

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by the hand held cameraman when he said, "Paul, are we going for the first cunt shot now?"

Lucy had tried to ignore the fact that sooner or later she would no longer be able to preserve any modesty. She had tried to imagine that she might be able to achieve her task in some subtle way but of course she realised this was a porno film. She had seen a few of the ones Andrew had thought were well hidden in his study. She would sneak a look when she was alone in the house, enjoying some of the scenes but wondering how the girls could show themselves so crudely. Now she realised that these films were almost certainly made by Paul and the girl about to show herself crudely was actually her.

"Move your legs apart Lucy," Paul said, "The camera here needs a glimpse between your legs.

Lucy moved her feet apart a little, about six inches or so.

"Further Lucy," Paul moved behind her and used his foot to nudge her feet further apart.

Lucy looked down at the man with the hand held camera. He was kneeling in front of her with the camera pointed directly up at her.

Paul looked down at him and asked, "OK, how's that?"

The cameraman replied, "A bit more."

Paul gave Lucy's feet another big nudge with his own until her feet were about eighteen inches apart.

Lucy knew that the cameraman could now actually see what he wanted because as she parted her legs that last time she suddenly felt her wet labia exposed to the air.

The camera man looked up at Paul and said, "Fucking perfect, lovely big protruding cunt lips, really looking forward to some good close ups later"

These crude comments acted as a focus for the embarrassment she had always felt about her large protruding labia-minora. Andrew always said he liked it but that did not help much. Now she was forced to face the reality that Paul and the six men would all be looking at the part of her body that she was unsure of.

Although Paul said nothing and just grinned he was also looking forward to making Lucy fulfil all the fantasies he had nurtured about her all these years.

Lucy knew that the six men had all heard the cameraman's comment and were all eager to see for themselves.

Paul felt his penis twitch as he thought of the next pose for Lucy.

"Lucy, please now turn around so you are facing away from the men."

Lucy slowly turned around, wondering what was coming next.

"Now place your feet the same distance apart as last time."

She nervously shifted her feet apart again making scraping noises with the high heals.

Although she could not see him or the other men she imagined them all staring at her smooth round globes.

She also sensed that the camera man would not be far away, waiting for more crude shots.

She felt Paul run his hands up and down the backs of her legs. He started at her feet, running his hands over the sheer nylon of her stockings and then up onto the smooth naked flesh of her upper thighs.

He spoke to her saying, "I will never tire of that view. Your legs looking taught and long, accentuated by the high heals and stockings. I love the way your arse is framed by the suspenders, your upper thighs and the stocking tops. Now Lucy, please bend over and try to touch your toes." She started to bend but stopped as he said abruptly, "keep your legs straight and just bend at the waist."

She slowly started to bend over, very aware of the appreciative noises coming from the men.

As she bent she listened to Paul say, "Gentlemen, this is one of my favourite shots and I always get the girls to do this. You will notice that as Lucy bends over for us we will get a perfect view between her legs.

Lower Lucy, lower," said Paul, Lucy prided herself in her flexibility which was the result of regular visits to the gym. With plenty more encouragement from Paul she managed to bend right over and touch her toes.

With Lucy now bent right over Paul continued, "Now you can all see why I like this pose so much. Look how her cunt is beautifully displayed together with her arsehole.

As she looked back between her legs she saw the camera man focusing directly between her legs again. She felt very exposed and, as if she needed reminding, could hear the men commenting on how much they liked the look of her labia.

Amongst the images in her head of her old fantasy she started to realise that there was an added component that was adding to her arousal.

The men were actually saying they loved the appearance of her protruding lips and how horny they looked as they hung between her legs. As she heard them say it she felt a tingle run through her body.

She knew she should be feeling humiliated having to stand like this but it was more like a voyage of discovery. As she looked back between her legs at the men she was shocked to realise how she was enjoying seeing them look lustfully at her rudely exposed body. She liked the feeling of knowing she was turning them on, making them hard, wanting her.

Paul could also sense that he had been right about her all along. He sensed years ago that she would actually enjoy behaving and being treated as a slut.

He decided it was time for the next part of her exposure.

She felt his hands gently rubbing each buttock. One hand was on each, caressing and gently squeezing them. Until now Lucy had only been concerned about if she could manage satisfy these men like she satisfied her husband using her vagina and sometimes with her mouth. No other possibility had even entered her head.

This suddenly changed when the man with the hand held camera said, "We going for the arsehole shot now?"

She heard Paul say, "Yes," and then felt him pull her buttocks apart. She felt his fingers dig into the soft flesh, pulling them wide open leaving her in no doubt that her most private of holes was now being displayed fully to the camera and men.

She suddenly tensed her body and went to stand up as Paul brushed the tip of a finger right over anus.

"Relax Lucy," he said, pushing her head back down, "for the film to be a financial success it has to have some good shots of your arsehole."

She stayed bent over but said to him, "no not my anus, I don't want anyone to try that."

Paul just ignored her and let go of her buttocks. She started to protest as he reached for the open tube of KY jelly on the table.

With her head still down by her knees she strained to look back up at Paul. He smiled down at her as he squeezed a large blob of jelly onto his finger.

She felt him part her buttocks again using one hand and then the sudden cold and wet sensation of the KY jelly as he placed the blob directly onto her anus.

Her husband Andrew had often teased her anus with his finger when they made love but despite admitting to him once that it felt OK she refused to let him push his finger inside her.

Now, as she looked back between her open legs at the eager audience of six men, she felt Paul moving the tip of his finger in small circular movements over her anus.

Even bent over in this humiliating position she shocked herself by wishing he would touch her moist labia and tried to blank out the reality of having her anus exposed and teased while they all watched.

Paul continued his small circular movements but slowly started to push the tip harder against her tight anus. She felt him pause, squeeze some more KY jelly directly onto her anus and then felt the tip of his finger suddenly push about an inch inside her. She instinctively tensed her sphincter, gripping the tip of the invading finger. "No, no, please not in there!" she protested.

Paul's only response was judge the perfect moment while she was speaking. He felt her sphincter release its grip a little as she spoke and then pushed his finger in further, up to his middle knuckle.

Lucy felt him moving the tip of his finger around inside her as he said, "try to get used to it Lucy. The more you resist the more difficult it will be for you.

"But I don't want you to be using my anus," she protested, "no one has ever done that, not even David."

"It's too late now Lucy, said Paul, "When discussed using you for the film and for payment, it was assumed that all three of your holes would be available for our pleasure."

Lucy just stayed there, bent over with Paul's finger in her anus resigned to the fact that she was there to do with and be used as they wished.

"Now just try to relax your arsehole Lucy and you might find you will actually enjoy the feeling."

She decided it was best to cooperate and let Paul do as he wanted.

She felt him push the rest of his finger into her and was surprised that it did not feel that bad. Then he started to move his finger in and out as though he were fucking her anus.

Andrew was watching from behind the six men. His penis was so stiff it ached as he watched his wife bent over obscenely with his old friend Paul ramming his finger in and out of her anus.

She then listened and tensed again as she heard the hand-held cameraman say, "Paul are you going to put the beads up her arse now?"

Paul felt her sphincter grip his finger as she tensed again after hearing the cameraman's question and the sudden realisation of what the strange looking string of beads was for.

Lucy felt Paul lean across to the table, his finger still deep inside her, and use his other hand to pick up the string of beads.

He then slid his finger out from her anus in one long slow movement. The action gave Lucy a strange sensation that she had not experienced before. She realised, quite ashamedly, that the sensation was actually quite pleasant.

She twisted her head so she could look up at what Paul was doing. She watched him squeezing the KY jelly over all of the beads, coating them liberally until they were all glistening.

He looked down, caught her eye and grinned as he held the glistening beads by the ring and dangled them for her to see.

She then listened as he said to the hand-held cameraman, "OK, I want you to get a good close up as I push each bead up her arse. I want to capture how her anus stretches over each one in turn before closing around it as though swallowing them one by one.

Lucy then felt Paul pushing the first bead against her anus. She could feel her anus being stretched open by the bead. She was about to call out that it was too big and uncomfortable when suddenly the discomfort stopped.

"There said Paul, that's number one, only five more to go."

One by one Paul inserted the beads into Lucy's anus until finally just the string and the pull ring were left hanging.

"OK," said Paul to Lucy, standing back to let the handheld cameraman get a good close up, "we have all seen a glimpse of what you have to offer. I must say that Andrew is a very lucky man. Before we get a really good look I think it is only fair you should see what we have for you in more detail.

"Lucy, it is time for you to go round the men and check out what they have for you. I want you introduce your self to each of them in turn by saying, hello, my name is Lucy and I am looking forward to having your stiff cock. The man will then get up and allow you to remove his underpants. Once removed I want you check out his cock and balls with your hands and then kneel in front of him and kiss the head of his cock. OK? Understood?"

Lucy stood back upright and nodded.

As she walked across to the first man she imagined what it must feel like to be a striptease artiste or similar. The high heals might have looked elegant when she was fully clothed but now she felt like a sex club worker. Her high heals 'clicked, clicked' on the floor and her breasts swayed sexily, as she walked over to the first man. She could also feel the six beads inside her which had the effect of focussing her mind on the sensations between her legs. As she approached he stood up. She recognised him straight away as one of Andrew's old friends. "Hello," she said, "my name is Lucy and I am looking forward to having your stiff cock." He looked at her and smiled, reached out and gave one of her breasts and quick squeeze. She knelt in front of him and looked up at the large bulge that was only inches from her face. She reached up, placed her fingers in the waistband of his underpants and pulled them down. She pulled them out as well as down to get them over his large erect penis.

She quickly pulled the garment to the floor and he stepped out of them.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers