The Banker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

Her gaze shifted back to the large erect penis that was now standing up proudly in front of her. She reached between his legs and cupped his heavy scrotum in her hand. Then she reached for his penis and gripped it in her hand. It felt hot and hard and, after leaning forward and kissing the partially exposed head she said, "Pleased to meet you."

She moved around the six men, finally returning to the chair and Paul. She looked at the six men, all now completely naked and erect. Erect and aroused for her.

Paul gave a purposeful cough and pointed to the bulge in his underpants, as if to say, "You've forgotten something. She stood and faced him. "Hello," she said, "my name is Lucy and I am looking forward to having your stiff cock."

Andrew was still watching. He had his hand deep inside his trouser pocket and was stroking his erection as he watched his wife, naked and about to pull down Paul's underpants and touch his penis.

Paul looked down at her as she knelt in front of him. His hands were placed on his hips as he stood with his bulge proudly thrust forward toward her face.

The man with the handheld camera was crouched next to them ready to capture the release of Paul's penis and the touches and kiss from Lucy.

She reached up and pulled his underpants out over his erection and then down.

She quickly pulled them off of his feet and then looked back up and reached for his large hairy scrotum. Andrew watched from his place behind the cameras as Lucy cupped the scrotum of the man she had always said she despised. She then moved one hand up and gripped Pauls erect penis.

As she was about to kiss the head of his erect penis the man with the hand held camera said, "shall we do the first sucking shot now or later when she is being fucked?"

Paul looked down at Lucy and replied, "I think we'll do one now and then perhaps another later."

The man moved closer with the camera as Paul said to Lucy, "we always do a cock sucking shot early on while the girl is still looking fresh and her makeup hasn't smudged and run.

Open your mouth Lucy and pretend you are enjoying sucking me.

Lucy opened her mouth and then felt Paul's hand hold the back of her head. The cameraman said he was ready and Paul thrust his hips forward, pushing his erect penis into Lucy's mouth.

He then withdrew and said, "How deep can you take a cock in your mouth Lucy?" Have you ever managed to take Andrews cock into your throat?"

She looked up at him saying, "I tried a few times but I always end up gagging."

"Good, good, so you are at least willing to try?"

"I'm not sure I can do it, she said.

Don't worry Lucy, just try your best. The cameraman will tell us when he is ready and then I will slowly push my cock into your mouth. Let's just see how much you can take. If you start to gag Just raise your hand and I will pull back.

Lucy nodded but asked, "Do the other girls do this? Take it into their throats?"

Yes, Paul said, they tell me it is an art that is not too difficult to learn.

The girls say that the trick is to first stick out your tongue and then, as the cock goes in, keep trying to swallow.

Paul grinned as Lucy said, "Ok I want to try."

Andrew had to stop rubbing himself for fear of messing his trousers. He knew that Lucy was bluffing a little because she had recently managed to take him into her throat and afterwards was very proud of her self.

"OK Lucy, ready?"

She nodded and pushed out her tongue.

The camera man said "OK, ready and focussed."

Paul looked down at Lucy enjoying the sensation and the view as she took the head of his penis back into her mouth.

He held her head again and then started to slowly enter her mouth. He watched as it slowly disappeared, he felt her swallowing hard and then felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat. She momentarily gagged a little but did not raise her hand. Paul pulled her head closer and closer and delighted in feeling the head of his cock push into her throat. Her lips were now pressed hard against his pubic hair. He held her there for a few seconds, ensuring that the cameraman had got a good shot before pulling out. As he pulled out his penis, Paul watched her saliva dribbling in long strings from the end.

"Well done Lucy, you are a very talented lady. I'm sure that later on one or more of the men might want to use your throat."

"OK, Lucy will you please stand up now," said Paul.

As she stood up, the man with the hand held camera passed her a tissue to wipe her mouth. Lucy smiled and said, "Thanks."

Paul felt very pleased with Lucy's progress so far. She was proving to be much more willing than her could ever have imagined. Yes, he had already guessed a long time ago that there might be a slut hidden within Lucy but now he was certain and felt excited as he thought about what he had in mind for her next.

He turned to her saying, "Lucy, before we go on to the actual fucking scenes we need to have some good close-ups of what you have between your legs."

The 'hand held' cameraman then interrupted saying, "we doing the cunt lips and arsehole close-ups now?"

"Yes," said Paul.

"OK, I'll change the lens then," replied the cameraman.

Lucy cringed as she heard the cameraman. She hated the way he talked about her most intimate body parts so crudely but could not deny a sudden twinge of excitement somewhere deep inside.

These feelings were confusing her as she started to acknowledge them. Lucy the wife of the wealthy investment banker would never have tolerated such disrespect and crudity. The contradiction for Lucy was that being here in what should be a dreadful situation was really starting to turn her on.

As she listened just now she cringed at the thought of letting them take close-up shots between her legs. She cringed but she felt a wonderful excitement stir inside.

Her thought were interrupted as Paul said, "Lucy, please sit in the arm chair."

Lucy moved across to the armchair, conscious of her breasts swaying, her heels clicking and all the men watching her intently.

As she sat down Paul said, "Now Lucy, this is when we all get a really good look at your cunt. I want you to lean back and then try to place a leg over each arm. If it is more comfortable you can put your hands behind your knees to hold them right back."

Lucy could feel her self start to blush furiously as Paul helped her to spread her thighs and expose her self completely to the men and cameras.

Lucy had never felt so exposed or vulnerable in her whole life.

Paul then said, "Lucy, move down a little more, we can't see your arsehole properly."

That same deep arousal she had felt earlier stirred again as she shifted herself lower in the chair.

"That's great," said Paul, "are you comfortable enough to stay like that for a while?"

"I think so," she replied but it is quite difficult holding my legs up like this."

"No problem," Paul replied, "We have some silk ropes we can use to help."

Lucy stayed silent as Paul walked behind the chair. She then looked up and saw he had two lengths of soft looking rope in his hands.

This chair is fully equipped with accessories," he said with a grin.

She just lay there as he tied each rope just above each of her knees and then gently pulled them back and out. With her knees now folded back against the outside of each breast she felt him tie off the ropes on some kind of hidden loops behind the chair.

She thought she was obscenely exposed before but this felt even more obscene.

Paul walked round the chair again and stood facing her. "Lucy, you look even better than I imagined you would." As he spoke she watched that familiar filthy grin spread across his face as his eyes moved down to her crudely exposed labia.

She watched his eyes move back and gaze into hers as he reached down with his hand and ran his fingers over her labia. As he groped between her legs he repeatedly pulled and played with her large protruding labia-minora.

Lucy tried to suppress an involuntary sigh, ashamed at how aroused she was now feeling.

The handheld cameraman then said, "Paul are we going for the fully 'stretched open cunt shot' now? Looking at those big lips it is going to look fantastic!"

Lucy saw Paul nod to the cameraman as he moved away from the front her leaving her completely displayed for the six men.

He then said, "Gentlemen, please come and gather round. I'm sure you all want a good close look at the treasures between Lucy's thighs.

Lucy watched the six men all gather round. All of them were staring between her thighs and all of them fully erect.

As she gazed at the array of stiff penises in front of her Lucy realised that despite the humiliation of the situation she now wanted to feel one of them inside her.

This whole filming procedure, displaying her for the camera and kissing the men's erections had felt like a long slow deliberate foreplay.

Lucy felt fully aroused. In fact she had never felt so aroused ever.

"OK, Lucy," said Paul, "as you heard my cameraman say just now, it is time for the 'stretched open cunt shot'." Lucy saw that the cameraman was eagerly waiting with the camera lens pointing directly between her thighs.

Paul continued, "I want you to reach between your thighs and touch your self. I'm sure you must masturbate when you are alone and having fantasies."

Even now, with her intimate parts displayed so crudely to all the men, this mention from Paul of her masturbating whilst alone at home made her blush deeply. Like a child being caught doing something naughty.

"Don't be shy now Lucy."

Lucy tentatively moved her hands down over her belly and nervously touched her moist labia. Despite the audience it felt good as she touched the wetness and ran the tips of her fingers up and down the length of her wetness.

"Finger yourself Lucy. Come on; push a finger into your juicy cunt."

Lucy did as he asked whilst; unseen by her, Andrew had moved closer to get a better view of her displayed so crudely.

"OK, Lucy that was good. Now please move your hands under your thighs so that you can open your cunt nice and wide for us."

Lucy moved her hands from over her thighs to under them and brought her hands across from each side.

"Now hold those lovely big cunt lips in each hand and pull yourself open Lucy."

Lucy felt as though she was in a surreal dream as she sought out her Labia-minora and gently held them between the fingers of each hand. "Good girl," said Paul, "now open your self as wide as you can."

She started to do as he asked, pulling her lips apart. "More Lucy, wider," said Paul as he watched the woman who had been the subject of many of his fantasies during masturbation open her self and display her wet vagina so beautifully for them.

As Lucy displayed herself so lewdly she remembered the smug feelings she used to have when socialising with these men, especially Paul, when she would notice them trying to mentally undress her. She also remembered how she had recently imagined a group of men watching her as she masturbated in the bath and how horny it had made her feel.

Now, as she held her self wide open for all the men to see she was also very conscious of the ring and string that was dangling from her anus and the strange feeling of the large beads in her rectum.

As Andrew watched his wife being displayed and prepared to be used by the men he felt an overwhelming urge to unzip his trousers. He quickly looked around, thinking to himself that nobody would see because they were all looking at his wife. He did not notice another cameraman in the shadows as he unzipped his trousers, fumbled in his underpants and then finally liberated his erect penis. He then continued to watch as he lightly stroked himself.

Andrew was still watching as Paul walked around the chair and unfastened the ropes that were holding Lucy's legs. He listened as Paul said, "OK Lucy, you can relax for a minute. Please stand up and move amongst the men.

Lucy moved her hands away from between her legs as she felt the ropes being untied. She then stood up, not quite sure what to do next. She then took a few steps towards the men, feeling their eyes fixed on her breasts as they swayed sexily. With each step she felt the beads in her rectum acting as a reminder that she would be expected to have her most private place violated by some of these men.

The men gathered around her and started to touch her. While some were groping her breasts she felt a hand delve between her thighs and roughly grab her wet labia. She suddenly tensed as another pulled playfully on the ring that was dangling from her anus.

After a minute or so of being crudely groped Paul picked up the vibrator from the table and held it for Lucy to see.

The men stopped groping her and stood back. There was a tense, sexual feeling filling the room as the men all realised that the real action was about to start.

Lucy watched as one of the film crew dragged a thick mattress across the floor and placed it next to her. "OK Lucy," said Paul, "Please kneel on the mattress. I want you on all fours."

Lucy looked around at the men and then hesitatingly knelt down onto the mattress. This is it, she thought to herself. This is where they will all have me.

"I want to see your arse pushed up in the air Lucy, like a slut waiting to be fucked.

Lean on your forearms. That's good," said Paul as he walked round behind her and pushed the small of her back downwards and nudged her thighs apart.

Lucy felt completely exposed again as she knelt and waited.

She noticed the handheld cameraman ready by her side as he said to Paul, "should get some nice footage of her tits swinging as she's fucked from behind."

Paul reached under her and roughly cupped each breast in his hand. "Yes, they should swing nicely."

He then moved behind her, still holding the vibrator, and she felt him run his fingers between her wet lips as he commented, "Mmmmmmmm, nice and wet."

She felt him rub the tip of the vibrator between her labia and then she caught her breath as he pushed the whole length inside her with one long slow thrust.

"Very good, Lucy," he said, "your cunt feels as though it is in full working order."

With the vibrator still firmly inside her, she felt him pull on the ring that was dangling from her anus. She felt the beads start to move and the sudden tightness as the first bead started to stretch her sphincter on its way out. He pulled very slowly and she felt the tightness growing in intensity and then suddenly the pressure was gone as the first bead exited her anus. The pressure started to build again as Paul resumed pulling the string. Once more she felt the pressure as the next ball stretched her. Building to a slow crescendo and then suddenly gone. Lucy was surprised that the feeling was actually quite pleasant. One by one Paul pulled out the beads.

Finally the last bead plopped out of her anus leaving her with a sudden feeling of emptiness. This empty feeling was added to when she felt the vibrator being withdrawn from her vagina.

As Paul slid the vibrator out of her she felt him rub the head over her wet lips and then move on up toward her anus.

She felt the tip of the vibrator push against her anus which was still partially dilated. She started to protest, "No, its too bi........................................." She stopped mid sentence as Paul pushed the vibrator up into her rectum in the same way that he had earlier pushed it into her vagina; one long slow thrust. She felt her sphincter momentarily protest at the size of the invader and gasped a few times but was completely surprised at how easily Paul was able to push it up inside her.

"Well done Lucy," said Paul, "now you know how important the beads were for educating your arsehole."

She looked around her as the men moved in closer and stood stroking their erect penises.

She listened as the hand held cameraman said to Paul, "I'll get the close up of your cock as it enters her arsehole then I'll move round as you fuck her to get the full scene with her tits swaying in time to her arse being fucked. OK?"

"Yes, that'll be great, will one of you men who would like Lucy to suck your cock get ready so we can have a scene of her being fucked from both ends."

One of the six men quickly knelt in front of Lucy, his stiff penis swaying within inches of her face. He then held it with one hand and rubbed the tip over her lips.

She felt the vibrator move inside her as Paul gripped the end of it and gave it a few twists. She then felt him pull it out from her as he said, "OK, Lucy, its time for you to have a cock in both ends; one in your mouth and mine in your arsehole."

Lucy opened her mouth to speak but then felt her head being tilted upwards as the man kneeling in front of her pushed his erect penis between her lips.

Her husband Andrew watched as Paul moved directly behind his wife holding his stiff penis in his hand. Andrew knew that what Paul was about to do had always been denied him.

He watched the handheld cameraman move in close to his wife's rear end as Paul positioned the head of his erect penis against her anus.

He heard a muffled "mmmph" sound from Lucy as Paul gripped her hips tightly and thrust his penis into her anus pushing her forwards onto the penis in front of her and causing her to momentarily choke.

Almost straight away Paul and the other man started to rhythmically thrust into her from each end.

Andrew felt he could not restrain himself any longer and as he watched his wife Lucy being abused from both ends. He gripped his erect penis and masturbated as he watched her breasts swinging under her in time with the men's thrusts. He had never felt so aroused, as he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching. He quickly glanced around, still not noticing the other cameraman. Suddenly he was ejaculating. He stifled a moan and felt his semen coming out in multiple spurts, splashing onto the floor. The cameraman captured the whole moment and smiled to himself knowing that Paul would be pleased.

As his penis slowly softened in his hand, Andrew still stared at the spectacle of his wife being used by his friends and colleagues.

Lucy could sense that the man she was sucking would soon ejaculate and she concentrated on trying not to choke as he held her head and roughly thrust into her mouth.

She could also feel Paul's heavy scrotum slapping against her moist labia as he satisfied his lust in her anus.

Paul was the first to release his semen. She felt his body tense and his thrusts momentarily pause before feeling his hot semen flooding her rectum.

The man she was sucking followed quite quickly. She felt his stiff penis start to pulsate in her mouth and then his hot semen splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed urgently, tasting the saltiness as it slipped down.

She felt Paul withdraw from her anus and then felt another take his place. The man who had just ejaculated into her mouth seemed quite content to keep his semi-erect penis between her lips as the last dribbles of semen still trickled into her mouth.

The others all took it in turn to use her anus for their pleasure. As each one entered her she could feel the previous man's semen oozing out of her and dripping over her moist labia and then down the insides of her thighs.

Finally she realised that all six men had ejaculated inside her. She watched the handheld cameraman walk behind her and heard him say bluntly, "Hey, Paul, her arsehole is now bigger than her cunt!"

She remained kneeling, feeling like a cheap slut and, as the thoughts of what they had just done to her filled her mind, she felt repulsed. However she also felt confused. She was confused by how aroused she was feeling. She had just been abused by six men, five of them using her anally and ejaculating into her rectum. No one had forced her to do it, she had actually agreed to it.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers