The Bar

Story Info
What happens when a bicyclist gets ridden instead.
1.5k words
3.18
59.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

It was a gorgeous day; the sky was a lovely baby blue covered with white, fluffy cumulus clouds. What awaited me around the next bend was much, much darker indeed.

I had been cycling for hours, riding my way across the country on bicycle, and decided that I needed to get a drink and refill my water bottles for the next leg of my trip.

I must have looked really out of place in that bar. I mean, here I was, a sheen of perspiration making my body glisten, wearing skintight top and shorts that were all but see-through as wet as they were with my sweat, slightly out of breath after riding the last 250 miles.

The bar, a backwoods one at that, in the middle of nowhere, was filled with patrons to overflowing. It did not hit me at first, but eventually, I realized that there were no female patrons at all in evidence.

As a matter of fact, most everyone in the place was in either some form of undress or dressed completely in leather, rubber or some other exotic type of clothing. The shock of it was just settling over me when it happened....

Boom!!!!!

The next thing I know, when I awaken I am bound on all fours, blindfolded and have a hole cut in my cycling shorts and a very hard, thick cock is slowly pressing itself into me. Thankfully, they were kind enough to lubricate my asshole somewhat, though I know by the end of the evening, or whenever they let me go, my ass will be exceedingly sore, very wide and well used.

"Slut!!!!" I hear, "Open your mouth. Your new Masters command it. Do not close those lips unless you have a cock or two within them and then only to suck them well. Understood?"

"Yes Master," I reply most sluttily.

My mouth immediately opens, only to be filled by a very large cock that fills my mouth completely. It fucks me hard and fast, my lips pursing themselves, hollowing out as they suck as best they can.

Then the rain begins. A hot, wet, sticky rain of cum as I feel the results of numerous men jacking themselves to completion on me. My face, back, ass and anything else they can hit is covered completely.

Hands begin to massage it into me. Into my mouth. Into my skin. Into my mind and soul as my submission becomes complete. Or so I think.

Really, things are only just beginning.

As the blindfold is removed I see what I have become to them: A sex toy. A object of lustful attentions. Something to beat. Something to use. Something to discard, give away or violate repeatedly. I think all this while looking over the large, black 10" sausage protruding from my mouth, while my ass is violated by another equally as large.

A large circle of men, of all races and endowments, surrounds me. I think there must be at least fifty, but I am not allowed that much time before another cock is forced down my slutty throat nearly gagging me to death.

The two cocks currently in me have established a rather fast rhythm. They repeatedly surprise me; sometimes thrusting together into me simultaneously, sometimes one is on the in stroke as the other is on the out and vice versa.

Noone has even touched my cock yet and I am already on the verge of exploding.

I moan, trying to beg to be allowed release from my Masters. Alas, the cock filling my mouth forbids clear, audible speech so I must hold off until I am able to beg release. A most difficult act.

Words hang in the air and I revel in them. Words like "cocksucker, whore, slut, slave, boytoy," I haughtily try to remain stoic, but without success.

I am lorded over by these men, these Masters, these Gods of mine. I now know I will do whatever they require of me.

One by one, sometimes, mostly, in multiples, my body is used. I lose count of how many times my mouth and ass have been filled to overflowing with the cream of these men.

The sticky coating of cum on me is drying and I need to be used more and more to keep it wet and prevent it from hardening on me.

One of the men notices my rather hard and evident 9 and a ½ incher bobbing underneath me. He grips it harshly and jacks me savagely but never allows me release.

One of the men, a roughly 6' 5" tall black man, puts a collar tightly on me and then tells me later it will be welded into place. The metal is heavy, hard and just like the men I am forced into servicing repeatedly.

I have completely lost track of time and space now.

When I finally awaken, I had lost consciousness for an unspecified length of time, I am greeted by every submissive, straight man's wet dreams—not that I can be considered straight at this point—a large group of long-legged, blond and raven-haired beauties, dressed in everything from nothing to wearing only a leash to dressed in black leather and wielding various types of crops and implements of torture.

My eyes widen thinking, "Maybe I am saved," at least until their pet female slave sits down on my face and urinates on me until I am forced, reluctantly, to swallow some of her golden nectar.

"At least it washes down the cum," I think.

Then, the raven-haired slave leans over and begins cleaning up every last drop of cum on my body; whether it is dried on or not. Her mouth starts in my midsection, but avoids my cock. She forcefully flips me back and forth until all but my cock is cleaned up.

"I am truly the lowest of the low," I think, "I am the toilet and plaything to another slave no less."

Then I reach another level of degradation, a male slave sucks my cock clean alongside the female slave. Then he lifts me up enough to put his rampant member in my ass, which now needs no lubricant because it is so wide, and fucks me until he cums within me and then makes me clean his cock as she licks his cum from my ass until none remains.

My degradation started rapidly and shows no signs of lagging anytime soon.

I have no idea if this has occurred over the course of minutes or weeks. And I no longer care.

The female Dommes order their male slave to suck off every cock in the place slowly and instruct me the best way each one likes it as he goes. We even lick the cocks presented before us simultaneously, thereby tasting our Masters and each other in doing so.

One of the Dommes starts flogging each of us as we suck, thereby forcing us to take more and more cock into our mouths. The Dommes call us the same things the men called me before, "Whore, slut, slave, bitch, dog, boytoy."

I hear their shouts and only suck the harder. Proving them right.

A good yank on my leashed collar takes me from the cock I was working on. I beg for it back as they continue to call me the names I love to be called.

"It is time for you to eat slave," one of the Masters says, as he leads me to a dog bowl and makes me drink the various fluids left in it; cum, piss, spit and sweat.

Being the good slave and slut I am I finish it all in record time. The Doms and Dommes laughing at my ass shake as I drink up their golden juices, the juices a slave is privileged to drink.

Hands push my face in it as I drink, then, afterwards, haul my face to their cocks and savagely force themselves within me and face fuck me hard. And I hear that voice in my head saying, "Damn, I need more black fuck juice. Give it to me."

"Suck," I hear. And then I am being used harshly some more.

As night follows day, I am left alone for a short time but not as most would be left to sleep. I am placed on my knees, cuffed repeatedly, locked into place against the floor and into the floor, my mouth spread and kept wide with a funnel. The funnel is hooked up so that anything that misses it is feed back into my mouth through the use of a pump, a pump that also feeds my own urine into my mouth.

I sleep like this all night long. But sleep does not come easy when you are forced to drink your own urine and others. Some of them even go farther and degrade me by force feeding me their feces. I fight it will all my might but to no avail.

I am theirs, they use me, abuse me, pass me around and let everyone do anything they wish to me. I am truly a slut now, with no way out. And I don't want one!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers