All Comments on 'The Bar and Grill Pt. 04'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 496 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

purrfect ending.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best!

The best story I have read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just so niceee so very nice

it comes out as if someone is just sitting there telling the story.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 13 years ago
The way it should be done

It had it all.

Many thanks for sharing your talent with us mere mortals

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep on writing

To me the thing that separates good writing from great writing in these stories is character development. I've read all your stories and you have that unique ability to make characters seem real and so the reader cares about what happens to them. Of course I'm also a sucker for a happy ending.

Well done and please keep writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Great story

I had started this one, then set it aside until all the parts were published, then forgot about it, and now rediscovered it! Agree with many others, this story was excellent, 5 stars or higher. I also wondered about the special glaze on the chicken skins. That Randy killed Alistair seemed likely from the start, but it still provided plenty of suspense when he tried to kill Tim. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Thanks much for a great read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Well, you've succeeded in keeping me up all night.

It was well worth it. It was definitely worth the five stars I gave every chapter. You definitely write a quality story. Thank you for your submissions and I hope you do it more and more.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
Dammit,

I stayed awake again just to read the ending! (It's close to 4am!)

That is an awesome story. According to commenters like HarryInVA, there are small defects, but I cannot really see them until they're pointed out to me. Maybe it's because I'm so thirsty for good stories like yours that I hardly see them! It was not a simple case of pick'em-and-fuck'em, or divorce-and-hate. Thanks for the EXCELLENT read!! :)

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 13 years ago
A tale from a wounded heart

I'm a real fan of the LW style, and really appreciate the effort put forth. Keep it up!! Lord, between SOL and Literotica, there's plenty! True, this wasn't a torch the bitch and cluster bomb her convoy, but it was obvious that Timmer just couldn't play that shit with Nina anymore. Definitely a good read, and I'd say U hit the emotional content just right. Randy the stalker was exactly so. We knew a guy like that....the hogs enjoyed him.....Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Read all 4 parts in one afternoon. Really captured the human emotion in it. THanks.

sanity_breachsanity_breachover 13 years ago

And at 8:10 my run is done. Love the way you finished it. Kinda unrealistic with the kid but loved it anyway. The little perv inside me (ok Im on a sex site so the big perv) wanted the anal scene to be bigger than that but I like it this way. The sex was never what this story was about. This was about a man finding love after heartbreak and I can say that I loved the ride the entire way. Expect more comments from me on your other work ( I read that you were a comment whore so Im hoping you get some kind of kick out of these)

olwierdharoldolwierdharoldover 13 years ago
carrot soup?

Great story. I liked it very much. But, carrot soup? Can't be as good as my sweet potatoe and peanut butter soup. With hot peppers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks.

I read and enjoy each and every on of your submissions.

literot63literot63over 13 years ago
Great Story

After reading part 1 of "What You Wish For" I am starting to read all of your stories. This was great, it is nice to see a LW story with an ending that makes you smile. I hope you and your "Nicole" are doing well. I must admit that I am intrigued by the Nina character and wanted to get inside of her head to see what the hell she was thinking ! I am a new fan, a big fan ! Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DAMN, THIS WAS GOOD!!

Don't now how I missed it before, but it was nice to read it all at once. Screw those commentators that said some of it was predictable. Did they not want Tim and Nicole to fall in love? Did they really think that crazy prick stalker would give up?

I appreciate the time and effort to write a great story and I'm grateful.

If ninty percent is true, please tell me that Jenny was not in the ten percent. BTW, Jammer is not right for her--still got her phone number?

Thanks again, tom anon

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Loved how you really fleshed out the characters, even the detail about food and recipes gave the whole story great "flavor" ;)

Looking forward to reading your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
captivating story

Just started reading your stories a couple days ago and have not got much done since then. Love the way you write and really enjoy your love of cooking and food intertwined into the stories. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Makes you hungry

After reading all four chapters, all I could think of was how hungry I was. Couldn't put it down to take the time to get something to eat, and all the talk of food just added to the hunger. Very good story, with a great ending. Many thanks for all your hard work - it is never taken for granted.

doodlesdaddoodlesdadover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Only about 10%, maybe, of the stuff online is worth reading, either for the content or technically (I'm probably being generous). Your work is worth reading on both counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sometimes you walk in a place and see someone, you feel it, and know it's a done deal. Still, you don't go have an early breakfast and wait for the end. You stay and see how it plays out. Life would be pretty vanilla otherwise. Your story is like that. You wrote the "playin' out" part just right for a story. Hat's off to you.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 13 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Well written. Kept me involved and sad that it came to an end. Thanks for sharing it with us! I look forward to many more stories from your pen(?)/computer(!).

The cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

Hope to read much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story beleivable characters and the sort of town we would all like to live in

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cripes so tasty!!

your story on the cooking parts were making me hungry...good one!

gcg41gcg41about 13 years ago
COOOKING

I HAD A GREAT TIME READING YOUR LOVING COOK BOOK. KEEP IT UP

RetiredOFRetiredOFabout 13 years ago
Great!!

This is the third of your stories I have read, "A Case of Self Defense" and ""Goin' Back Home Again" being the other two. I have to say that these three are refreshingly different than the usual 'Loving Wives' and thoroughly enjoyable. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Saw it, read it, loved it. Thanks. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great.

I enjoy reading your stories very much. Fantastic.

Ani100Ani100about 13 years ago
I enjoyed it …

… very, very much. I'm leaving a comment simply because you are unabashed in pleading for comments and I figured it's the least I could do having so enjoyed this series, hardly of LW cliché, but of romance and hope.

Ok, so having littered the story with recipe tips for full stomachs it could be said that the story resolution with a pregnant Nicole (another full stomach) was a little obvious, and that Tim and Nic were always going to end up blissfully together, again obvious but the mark of a well crafted story is that it didn't matter, it was still compelling and thoroughly enjoyable.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fanatastic story

This is the first one of your tales I have read. Exceptional and very well written. Read it three times up to press - its that good.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 13 years ago
Wow

You are really a good writer. I've read most of your stories and think The Dark, Gray, Gone is one of your best. However, The Bar and Grill REALLY conveys the feelings of the characters. I felt like I was living--watching you live--this story. You get the readers emotionally involved in your stories. I'm going to be thinking about this one, and The Dark, Gray, Gone, for quite awhile. With the character emotions you were able to convey in this story, I realized some of what I think my wife of 23 years needs from me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Given

the severity of Randy's crimes, it seems doubtful that the courts would have ordered the sentences to run concurrently [alongside each other] since that would have made him eligible for parole in about 20 years [1/3 of the longest sentence]. Plus sixty on what would have been clearly a capital murder charge [unless it was plea bargained down to a lesser charge--which is unlikely given the severity of the crime and the fact that he had intended to kill Tim] is unlikely. More likely, in the event of a plea bargain would have been life without parole, and without a plea bargain it would have been the death penalty.

Regardless, the most likely scenario judicially would have been for the sentences on all the felony convictions to run consecutively meaning he would have had to complete one sentence and then remain imprisoned for the lesser sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You have the gift...

...and I'm grateful you share it with us. These characters you create, some of them feel like friends as I get into the story. I celebrate with them, feel their joy, fears, and sadness. Even the ones that aren't likable display understandable behavior. Please continue to write as your life allows.

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Just curious?

Is your real name Robert Parker? Kept waiting for Hawk to show up. LOL. Can't wait to try out the French toast on my granddaughter. She will love it but my waisteline wont. A great read. Thank you. Jim

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
2nd Read

I'm in the process of reading all of your stories. All of the ones I've read so far have recurring characters, which I really really like. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YOUR STORIES

The Bar and Grill, like all your stories, is pretty damned fine. I suspect that you must be a screenwriter for movies and/or TV. It's a nice change from the wham bam thank you ma'am, fuck and suck only, kinds of stories. Keep up the great work.

TruckerguyTruckerguyalmost 13 years ago
WOW...

A wonderful and very touching story...Filled with lots of

human emotions...You seemed to hit them all...I need to be

honest and say that this is the first of yours I have read...But

now I'll go through all your stories...

kilcannonkilcannonalmost 13 years ago
See her again?

So you brought back one girl from one story in Grant City. Are we going to see Nina in one or perhaps Whitney?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5 *****

Great story.

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Best Yet

You have finally written a real masterpiece. Congratulations. I have read Your entire Knox County series, and have to tell you that it runs a fairly close second to this piece. I have enjoyed reading every story of your's that I've read so far, but once again must say that the lack of detailed proofreading and correction is very jarring to the flow of the story for me. Spell checking just doesn't catch when the "s" is left off of the word "she", thus changing the gender of the subject of the sentence from beginning to the end of that sentence as just one example, and of course, as I noted from the first chapter, I've never encountered a "scrap of heap" before. If I were in the habit of passing out stars at the end of every installment, they would have all gotten five stars, but, except for two other authors that I've read on literotica so far, I am not really comparing apples to apples, but rather apples to road apples (if you have any Amish in your area, you will know what I am refering to). It isn't like we are shooting for the PEN/Faulkner Award here on Literotica, but this piece of work, expanded and more detailed, with more personal dialog and, of course darker suspense and drama worked into it, could possibly contend for the P/F award. What have you got to loose? Sure, It's hard to get published... Damn Hard, I know, but what have you got to lose, I mean besides a possible best seller? Come on, Literotica is never going to be recognized as mainstream, right?

roguerrillaroguerrillaalmost 13 years ago
getting better

Poor Ernie. As best I can tell he's never gotten to go on a walk, take a shit or even piss on a fire hydrant. That and the absolutely devastating guilt and depression Nicole must have experienced knowing that she took Randy in after he murdered her husband are the only minor flaws that detract from a wonderfully crafted story.

I started reading stories on this website to get information, tips and the courage to write my own. Then I found yours and I can't tell you how far you've set me back.

rijubhairijubhaialmost 13 years ago
Another great story

Great story, well-paced and depicts a wounded man's ascent to true happiness & fulfilment. Although there are tiny issues, they do not detract from this great work!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
An awesome finish -

As you ask that question I stand beside not believing they exist either - but assuming they do I know I will not live long enough to find one in my life - heh - Gratz on yours -

There are really women out there like this? I thought. Women who really thought this way? Where the fuck have I been my whole life?

But you spin a good yarn and it does make one wish for the impossible -what every good fantasy story should do -

Thanks very much for the ride -

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
this is a man I can deal with

He got rid of a slut, no matter how you put it she was a slut. He moved on and upward. It was past outstanding. Thank you.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
Wow! it's even better...

...when I read it a second time. What can I say, Rehnquist, except I hope you live and write like this for many many years to come. Merci, mon ami!

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read!!!!!!!

Gonna wait a few months and read it again.

Thanks from all of us for a really good story

RFM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FAVORITE AUTHOR

BRAVO. 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read it twice now

As a matter of fact rereading most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quality Story

This story is so genuine. Quality. Good stuff. REAL

Sadly your recent ones are very commercial. Common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give up your day job

You really should give up your day job of being a lawyer and write full time.

Fantastic reads !

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Better the second time around -

I loved it even more this time - still not sure I will have your good fortune to find a woman to make up for the shrew what got me here heh.

I fear I have the Knight in Shining Armor syndrome too - keep looking at people in trouble tr6ying to figure out what I can do to help them out - as opposed to what I can do to help out - interesting realization there - eh?

But I do have 2 extraordinary children from that experience and they seem to have learned from both parents a lot of the do's and don'ts to being better people than either of us so maybe it all works out for the best even if not just for us individuals -

Thanks again -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My second time with this one

I love the mix of food info, dialogue, and personality type info. And all of that is in support of the development of the plot and characters, which is of course the star of the show. Very nicely done, sir. I'm eager to read what you next create.

DP

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
Damn good story

this was one of my favorites and i guess that i am an old softy.

one problem - concurrently means as you serve a year on one count you serve the same year on the second count. what you wanted to use was consecutive. that means you do not start serving time on one count until you finish serving time on the other count.

so if randy got 60 years for killing and 22 for the attempt to kill - he would be out in 60 years if served concurrently.

if he got the same sentence but they were consecutive he would be out in 82 years.

less good time/work time - which can be as much as 50%.

damn i loved that story.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 12 years ago
Wow! Hot sex AND good recipes.

Oh, yeah, and a slightly sappy love story stirred in to taste.

And it tastes great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best!!!!!

this is one of the best stories i have read in years. please, if you ever decide to write a book, which you should, put a notice or a posting here under your profile. i am now an avid fan. waiting for more!!!! thanks for taking the time to write this for our entertainment.

OrlanthirOrlanthirabout 12 years ago
Just wonderful

Loved it. Plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Some of the best I have ever Read!! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great work

You know, with just a little more elaboration and fleshing out of the side characters, this would make a pretty damn good book. Really enjoy your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story, but

aat the end of ch. 3, I think you meant that the sentences would run sequentially, not concurrently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great read you do an excellent job of telling a story, to include all of the emotional baggage we carry with us as we muddle our way through life. some good food ideas in there too.

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatalmost 12 years ago
Good read!

Good job, I liked the way the story unfolded and the way you developed the characters, also have to try some of your cooking suggestions.

roythemanroythemanalmost 12 years ago

Great story Well written with some pretty beleivable characters

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
No, he meant consecutively... A really good story.

I read this a while back, enjoyed it then, enjoyed it more this time. The recipes and cooking were somewhat interesting and help make the story. I would have liked to have seen more sex but it really would not have fit in with the story line, maybe one more shot with Jenny (joke). Sex, romance, murder, stabbing, beating; what's not to like? Throw in some cooking and some great friends, I am going back and make this a favorite. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A grab you and can't put it down story

A great story that felt very real and totally absorbed me. The characters felt authentic and not artificially over the top. I also was grateful that the sex wasn't prefaced by discussing the size of his cock or her tits. The sex was driven by feelings and not just lust. A great change of pace from most of the other stories.

Although the story started as a loving wives type story it finished as a romance. I liked the introspection of Tim's character and how he changed and grew. Very thought provoking.

A very satisfying read!

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Damn Near Perfect!

This story had it all. The plot was great. The storyline didn't drag or flash over anything important to the story. The story pulled me in as soon as I started it, and before I knew it, I had finished it.

The shaping of the characters was superbly done, without any one of them being drawn up in a way that made them over the top or outlandish. The reader disliked the bad people, and cared for the good ones, as it should be.

Despite my gruff and often confrontational and extreme exterior, I am a romantic at heart, and I like this guy. I wanted to see him wind up happy. I felt much the same about Nicole, who had been dealt some seriously bad hands in the card game which was life. The love that slowly developed between them was a beautiful thing, even though it was telegraphed like a slow right cross. The reader knew it was going to happen, yet it was satisfying anyway.

I gave this one the full five stars and a spot on my favorites list.

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
Back again

Still love it. The story mixed in with the food was super. A little much for the food network but slim down the sex and maybe not. One of my favorite reads. Thank you. Jim

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Damn, "What THEY said!"

Really great story (confirmed by comments from muchos A-lister LW/LIT contributors!). Many comments were remarkably detailed and accurate ('accurate' means I agreed they were right! No arrogance there, right?)

Now one of my Favorite Authors!

5* (of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

i am a 66 yr old combat vet. you brought tears of happy to my eyes.i am so glad you both found happiness.bless all four of you.

WsdempseyWsdempseyover 11 years ago
From the first chapter 'til now...

This was a story I couldn't stop reading. You have a knack for setting up believable characters that I connect to and care about- or dislike, or even despise- in such a way that I don't even notice it happening. I felt like I just read about friends and would now love to go and visit them for dinner (and a very tasty dinner, at that). I think the recipes interspersed throughout the story were perfect. It's exactly the way I would expect a man passionate about food and cooking to tell me a story about his life. Simply amazing story, and thank you for writing it.

Hoover1970Hoover1970over 11 years ago
Great

Loved the story. Love your writing style. Hope you write more soon

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 11 years ago
Absolutely a first class story

And one of my favorites of all times, as a Romantic story. 'nuff said.

gcg41gcg41over 11 years ago
Another great story

I read this story a couple of months back and had to read it again. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't say enough about how much I enjoy your writing. Please don't stop!

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts! I loved this story, but then again I knew I would! I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of your stories! You have a real talent my friend! Thanks again!!!

green117green117over 11 years ago
must be the third of fourth time I've read this one...

and just grabbed the final chaper this time. I suppose I am commenting to make a suggestion based on an issue raised by Angiquesophie... (by the way - I really do like Angiques stuff too but it can be a bit... much? sometimes... I like a good slap upside the head as much as anyone, and do it myself often... but, well... there is this story...).

- I was aware during all of my readings of the story of the dark side of Nicoles' tale. I think, perhaps, that this awareness of exactly how hideous the back story of Nicole was going to be ameliorated the sweetness of the main story line. It gave us a hope of redemption - a clarity and drive due to the irrepressible optimism in the main character, without weighing the main character down with the details of Nicoles' story. This was echoed in the final resolution with the speech by Alistar - "are you almost done with being unhappy?"... well, are you? (you, by the way, in this case is the general you).

If this is from life, I think the complexity of the light and dark elements are authentic - although the voice of the author is a bit skewed to the lighter side. It's okay - I can take cheerfulness.

Good work. I hope to write as well someday.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gets Better Each Time

One of the best stories on Lit - perfect balance of erotic content and solid storytelling and character development.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
magnificent 6 stars story

This story rocked with a magnificent drama filled story full of very real almost 3 D characters. I loved all the characters in this story nix Randy. I even felt bad for the clueless selfish Nina. Tim and Nicole were nicely paired and the descriptions surrounding their movement in this story was nothing short of genius. I've read this story in part and in full more than a few times. There are new perspectives each time that add to the enjoyment. The description by Uncle Jack to Tim when Nina left him was a magic moment and a life learning experience for Tim the character and me the reader. This story is much more than a compilation of characters with romantic: interests; conflicts; concerns and love. I thoroughly got it and I wish I had this author's skill to elucidate it. In summary it's about expectations or lack thereof in a marriage or long term relationship and a how to analyze and formulate reasonable standards. After a number of marriages you start to develop a feel for this. This story is one of the best I've ever had the privilege to read. The best I can do is express my humble thanks to this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the asides and recipes

Good tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

I have read all of your stories on lit and find every one great.you are a very gifted and talented writer.I have noticed that you havent written anything in over a year.I hope you are ok health wise.if you are still writing please tell us where so we can read more.you are by far the best writer on this site. ron

shareher4funshareher4funabout 11 years ago
Skilled writting, good story!

Your stories are excellent, and your writting approaches professional quality. It really only needs what assistance I assume pro's receive to be there. Thanks for publishing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ure a good writer and should do a short stories book

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
I'M NOT QUALIFIED

This story is great. You mold the people in the small town into a cohesive yet individual community. But your hero always stays in the forefront. You must have really had a lot of shit and sorrow piled on you. Life's a bitch and then you marry one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are one of the best or thee best writer here.

I cannot get enough of your stories,please come back and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I loved this story and I loved your recipes as well. They sound so tasty! I really like that you didn't overdo the gushy love story and it all seems to fit perfectly together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Someone after my own heart, you obviously love your food. Must try some of your recipes, they sound tasty.

Did I mention that I loved your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better late comment that never comment.

This is the third story of Rehnquist's that I've read, but only the first comment I've ever posted. First came the Lazy Lemon Sun, then I read Knox County... And now The Bar and Grill. Upon finishing the stories I've discover the author is either 1.) a struggling law student who loves Lady liberty as much as a Supreme Court justice. 2.) an aspiring musician / songwriter dreaming of his first hit single. 3.) an accomplished chef who writes fiction in his spare time. or 4.) a writer so dedicated to his craft that he researches his characters in such a way as to bring them to life in full living color. the detail he brings is like a legal brief covering every PERTINENT aspect of the character that we need to know, thus making it very easy for us to render a decision. Much like the melody of a song, we are swept up and carried along with the characters of Rehnquist's creation. And like a savory pot of chicken stock, his story plot lines are never allowed to boil over, but instead they slowly simmer drawing us into to a world of adventure, romance, eroticism, and most importantly, just down right good storytelling! Now you'll have to excuse me while I attempt to discover what other occupations this author finds so fascinating.... Because I'm certain, I also will be fascinated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed this story. I particularly liked the asides with the cooking, gave the whole thing an enhanced first person flavour. As though the reader was sitting at the bar listening to the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dammn!!!

Love it...thx for the good story

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

A wonderful story that I had put off for quite some time, not wanting to completely exhaust your cache of stories. A few more left for me to read, but I will wait a while before getting to them.

One interesting note . . .

From Nicole: "Jennifer said you were like a kid in a candy store."

From Nina: "Steve's not like you. You're all wild and excited and rambunctious, like a kid in a candy story every time."

It seems they had Tim figured out pretty good.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 11 years ago
Great Story.

Great story. Thanks.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Terrific...

... Much like my favorite writer, DG Hear, you tell your stories in a very uplifting way. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All Fives

I have read everything you have submitted and enjoyed each one. Some I have read twice. You are one of my favorite authors so keep writing and I will keep reading.

Bish08Bish08over 10 years ago
Great

This must've been the 4th time I've read this story, and it reads better every time!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Great All Around

WOW !!! Wonderful story, well constructed, and perfectly executed.

Thank you.......

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969over 10 years ago
Great read

Love all your stuff

SensateSensateover 10 years ago
The test of a good story

I haven't read the other comments. They probably had pretty relevant things to say and I assume pretty much everyone loved it.

My test for a good story is whether or not I was there in every scene while the story was progressing; whether or not I could see and feel the characters; in short, did they come to life and did I share those lives, sympathize and empathize with them. In this story I did. And I couldn't put it down.

Thank you, Rehnquist

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Great

Looks like you made lemonade out of your lemons. I don't know you personally but I do know that I would be happy to call you a friend. Many happy, happy years for you all.

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago
There should be a "Happily ever after" catagory

For stories like this.

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
nina?

Is there a story were Nina finally finds what she is looking for? I read your other stories and the wives seem to find what they were searching for, except the one in Goin' back home she was a hose bag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous