All Comments on 'The Bar and Grill Pt. 04'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 496 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All about you

The best thing about this story is the truth behind it. I think that any "good" person will read and understand the stupid and good things you did because we all do them. The trick is to learn from them and it seems like you did.

All the best to your family and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2

that's all, not 3***

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
while not the worst i've tried rreading

damn sure not any where near the best.

2 stars cause II couldn't finish reading cause I didn't like what I read.

**

ZexybeastZexybeastover 10 years ago
Excellent

An excellent read. You can feel the real emotions that were poured into it, gave a very authentic touch. Thank you for exposing a bit of yourself to us, as it couldn't have been easy. Not as erotic as a lot of the work here, but not lacking in any way on account of that.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Most Excellent

Outstanding!

The characters, the flow, damn near everything!

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story handling

You guys have the wrong idea about anal. Like it's really a big deal. It's ok, but painful for man and woman. You can't get enough lube to make it easy and when you spread the hole it hurts the woman. Putting it in there is painful for the man as well and I guess it's kind of like a knot hole. I've just had a high number anniversary and we've tried it a few times over the years and it's ok since we love each other but why bother. Other things feel better for both and if you need it to prove you love each other try it a couple of times. You'll find better ways to make each other feel good. Lay off that part of the story line. It adds nothing. Good writing for the most part but don't get hung up on trying to match the other guys stories.

paulsubpaulsubover 10 years ago
a feel good story

Since this is close to the author's true life he is living a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

I especially liked the character of Tim. Neither pretty boy or hunk, just reliable, helpful, caring and a little too patient for his own good. Everyone's friend and easy to take advantage of or take for granted. Loyal to a fault and trusting of others.

I sure would like to see a followup of him and Nicole, Alistair, Ernie and Uncle Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

Like the whole series but only voted on this one but all were a 5

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
*****

Read the whole thing at one sitting. Now at 1 AM I'm glad I did. Good plot, good punctuation, good spelling, and good reading story. Thanks! Keep up the good work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Writer on this site

I've read this and your other contributions several times and always enjoy them. The stories are consistently the best on Literotica/Loving Wives. The characters have depth and texture, story-lines are interesting and tight, and dialogue second to none. Your pre- and post-installment comments are modest, inferring a personality who delivers the goods rather than talks about delivering, a trait found in your lead characters. You are also generous with your praise of some other authors, DQS in particular, while your work, in my opinion, is at least their equal and occasionally better. Good on you.

With no recent postings, have you quit writing or are you posting to another site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hungry!

I love to read, and so greatly enjoyed this story. I must say, however, that I found myself hungry much more often the horny from reading this story. Whether that was what you were going for or not, take solace in the fact that the story was excellently written. I also want to just brag for a second, but I knew this was a true story before I was done with the second chapter! The emotion was as real as any I've ever felt.

nikignomenikignomeabout 10 years ago
fab!

Totally loved the whole series...I am a sucker for a happy ending, and knowing it was (however loosely!) based on true life makes me smile :-)

redbaron172redbaron172about 10 years ago
Wonderful Writing

AND wonderful story...would love to see a sequel...

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 10 years ago
This story is fattening

Every

Everytime I read this I get hungry and feast on snacks. All recipes should be hidden in the prose. Now I gotta run an extra couple of miles to get rid of a massive French toast.

By the way great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Does anyone check a dictionary?

CONCURRENT operating or occurring at the same time

CONSECUTIVE following one after the other in a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story. You did, however, mix up concurrent and consecutive time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:-)

Well, so far, your best....in my humble opinion. Liked all the characters also.....not much to criticize.

checkaho013checkaho013almost 10 years ago

I sure wish he would write again, I think this is the 3rd time for The Bar and Grill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Just a masterful job of storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
McClintock???

Out of all the John Wayne movies you could pick? McClintock!!!!!! Not even on my top 10 or 15 of his movies. I have to say you got everything else right. Keep up the good work.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 10 years ago

this is good ,real good !!!!

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82almost 10 years ago
New fan

just read Knox County, and now this. You've got a way of writing stories about groups without involving the whole village/way too many details and people and subplots. Very good!

lonesomeone2014lonesomeone2014almost 10 years ago
Punishment for crimes

Concurrent sentences run at the same time. For example, if you are sentenced for three separate crimes for 5,8 and 10 years, you would serve them at the same time. Thus, you would be eligible for parole for the during the middle of the longest term of 10 years.

Consecutive sentences follow one after the other. In my state, you would serve the longest term first. You would serve 10 years, then you would serve 8 years and then serve 5 years. You wouldn't be eligible for parole until the middle of the 5 year sentence.

This is not a hard and fast rule, it depends on your state and its prison population.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Fantastic

You have joined the list of authors that I wish would expand their work into full length books. Seriously, look into self publishing if you don't want to try a regular publisher. The world could use a bit of your talent.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
That was sooooo fookin' good

I loved it. And I second the comment about getting published. Your stories, plot, character development and voice is all great. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad

I was sooo sad, even somewhat disappointed that this story actually had to end. It was so easy to get wrapped up in the personalities.

Great story - hopefully more offerings soon??

terry6491terry6491over 9 years ago

I'm sorry that we haven't got any new stories since 2011 because you do a very good job of writing stories. I have liked them all and miss reading any new ones. Hope you are OK and thinking about new plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

You apologised for having so many recipes in your story. Now I have to try this stuffed french toast. And the chicken skin appetizer.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great writing and love the story. you let out what true love really is like. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for your stories, I read more for the story than the sex and you have the balance just right. More please.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Surpurb

Tim I hope you will start writing stories again and posting them on Lit. You are one of the very best authors on Literoica.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Another One!

Yet another great story. I don't know how you do it. The only bad part of this story is it had to end, I wish it was longer. I was into the characters.

Another thing was Mclintock as the greatest John Wayne movie??

Thanks for writing a real good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story telling.

Now that is what "loving wives" is all about. You cuck writers, take a lesson, but then sick minds don't know how to write entertaining stories. 5* Sad, that you don't post anymore.

FarmerJGDFarmerJGDabout 9 years ago
excelent...but

This was a very good story well written, thought out, and interesting and pleasing to read, but I agree with (xtchr), the only bad part of it was it came to and end, I could have read moreeeeeeeeeeeeee, ok well more anyways. One thing that does annoy me some, and not just your stories, but others as well, is the nodding or shaking their heads when asked a question.. Are they nodding yes or no, I guess nodding means yes and shaking the head means no, but maybe it would be a bit better if answered "yes or no". If we the readers where there talking to the person, then we would know which way they were moving their head. Just a thought.

Loved your story though, like another comment said, not lots of sex, but just enough to make it interesting and very good, some of the times I skip over some of the sexual parts, as when you have read one the rest are pretty much the same, just my opinion. Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Loved the whole story. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto

I agree, it was a great story. I wish you would post again. You are a gifted story teller. A suggestion, more than a complaint, if a sex scene goes beyond more than three paragraphs of 4 - 5 lines I start skimming. I loved the way Tim stood up to Nina, could have told her wallowing in guilt isn't the same as taking responsibility for your actions.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
My second read of this very entertaining story.

I was especially glad that the author did not get him back with Nina, I figured that she would try. I know I had read it before but I did not remember much, if anything. I don't cook so I did not remember how to make the nice dishes they described. Thank you, again. Rehnquist, it was just the right length for me.

Max604Max604about 9 years ago
Exceptional!!!!

You are an extremely gifted writer. One of the two or three best on Literotica. Wish you would start writing again.

wonder203wonder203about 9 years ago
Pretty amazing

You write just like you would be talking to me and that is pretty much what I would want in a story teller. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good enough for seconds, and thirds!

Not sure how many times I've read this story. Usually start out thinking I just want to skim over it, to reprint the memory of its romance, suspense, and passion. Hours later I find I have read it all over again, word for word. Thanks for sharing your imagination, talent, and wit. Whatever you get from it, you give more. That's love.

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Very good.

see above

FuxproFuxproalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

You did a fantastic job!

HadleyVBaxendaleHadleyVBaxendaleover 8 years ago
Love the story

And the recipes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful2

Wonderful story. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful life together. It certainly had a rough beginning.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
And ANOTHER Stupid FuckUp

You wrote: "She said you were the best she's ever had," Jenny murmured, tracing a fingernail....

It's NICHOLE who's in the shower with him, for Christ's sake. How the fuck do you keep making these stupid errors and never catching them during proof reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid Fuckup?

@ SlipperySaddleBum: Does the mistake ruin the story for you? This is a great story, and Rehnquist is one of the best writers on Lit. In case you didn't notice, just about every one of his pieces is in the Hall Of Fame. So chill out. And by the way, you misspelled "Nicole" while you were busy castigating Rehnquist for his mistake. I guess you didn't proofread your own comment...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
John Wayne Movie Reference?

John's movie "The Quite Man" would have been a better choice for this story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Nina

I guess it's enough BTB that she is lonely and at least a little miserable!

I do still worry about the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah Rehnquist, we hardly knew you.

And we're still missing additions to your wonderful stories. That's a fact, Jack!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Full marks all the way 5*

Only one thing, I personally think it demeans someone not to forgive or recognise the self inflicted damage that their weakness caused. Nina was obviously hurting badly and despite what she did to him he could have been the better person and showed some concern for her welfare. That would have made him a stronger man not a wimp.

His couldn't care less attitude was to me a sop to the burn the bitch brigade and did not reflect the caring character of the hero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did Nina a Favor

Somebody finally gave her a taste of her own medicine and a dose of reality. Maybe now she can be a real live adult, instead of the immature narcissist that she had been. I'm just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

O.K. the story itself was beyond excellent. This is not about that.

"The Quite Man"? Try "The Quiet Man". If you're going to cite a reference at least get the spelling right. Idiot.

And while I'm at it, why John's movie and not Maureen's movie? It was after all one of her best too. And no, I'm a guy.

O.K., end of rant. Back to praising this wonderfully worthy story and it's author.

Thank you Rehnquist. Please write more. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The BaR AND gRILL STORY

This is the first story of yours that I have read. I loved it. The story itself, the character development and the recipes and culinary tips!!! I now will read the rest of your pieces and hope to enjoy them as much as I did this one!

Thanks.

LalawmanLalawmanabout 8 years ago
Another great story

I hope you are still out there and preparing more stories for us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Friggin amazing!

A "Loving Wife" story about a really nice guy WHO CAN COOK who gets dumped and I'm not wanting to hear about the 1st Mrs. getting gutted because she'll carry her misery around with her and the 2nd Mrs. is a real honey is a 5 star winner in my book. The only criticism is skimpy recipes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read!

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on this or any other site. Loved the character development and the cooking references/details (made me hungry on occasion and had to stop for a snack).

Really, really looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rehnquist

No sign of this fine author since his bio. was updated in July 2012. I fear for his health and wellbeing. What a sad, sad loss to this site !

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
This is at least my second read of this fine story.

I have read most (if not all) of the stories on his page, he is a fine writer. I wish him the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope

you're still around to read all of the comments about your writing. (just great) Thanks for the effort and imagination you put into this. Scotty

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
a great ending for a fine story

Yes it was messy, but that's why it was so good. Life is messy. No one is perfect. Happiness takes work.

thanks Rehnquist, I wish you were still posting.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago

Does anyone know if Rehnquist is still writing?

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
A great ending

You gave a great ending to the story. I didn't like the stabbing part, sorry, too sopu opera to me. But I enjoyed the story as a whole.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
LW perfection !

Wow , just wow !

Their have been some amazing Authors in this category over the years . Pappatoad, HarddaysKnight, Qhml1 , Jidoka , longhorn_07 , Joesephus , DG hear , Britease , Laptopwriter , and when he had the "right" storyline JPB just to name a few . Plus our current crop of greats like Blackrandl1958 , Vandemonium1 and mainefiddleheads . I truly am in awe of all of these very talented people who have graced this site and this category , but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick my favorite , its gonna be Rehnquist every time.

I mean the guy had it all. Great plots , great drama , great sex scenes , just the whole Enchilada !

I , and I'll wager a whole lot of people , wish that he would return and share some more of his great literary talents with us.

5*'s for his whole library !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

You had a little something for every reader. This old boy is as satisfied as a stuffed turkey. Thanks for sharing with us, BK

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still the best writer on this site.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
My third time to read this delightful story.

I like the recipe additions although I am not a foodie (just because I'm fat does not mean that I am a foodie). Just enough love, angst and passion to please me, I consider myself a discriminating reader since I have been reading for about 73 years. Keep up the good work (and if you are not writing any new ones I will review those you have already written).

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
ABSOLUTELY

I waited till I read the WHOLE story before leaving any sort of comment. and after reading all parts, my comment is simple. This is absolutely a fantastic story. Well put together, well written, and very entertaining to read. You have one hell-of an imagination to come up with something this good. It had a little bit of everything in it and you made it all work. damn good job. Five stars for ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Every one an excellent effort!

I enjoyed everypart you posted. An excellent effort, well written and a great plot.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Nice story Judge

interesting that it is mostly true. What a ride. thanks for sharing.

timmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I'm giving all four chapters five stars because it should be judged on the entire story as a whole rather than chapter by chapter.

One of the best stories on this site; well written, and with a good, believable plot.

TrishieldTrishieldover 7 years ago
One of the top 5 I'd say.

I hope Nina got better in her life but yes, one the best I've read. The Xtra commentary about the cooking a was a nice, not detracting at all.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Not sure why this was in the Loving Wives category, but that didn't diminish your storytelling ability. This was ALMOST as good as your Knox County gem. Keep it up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Been a little while, comments by chapter -

Chapter 1 -

"Just a lot going on, Babe. It's not you, so don't think that. Okay?" - What can she have going on that she can't tell her husband about? Beyond the obvious, that is! You KNOW that was no "Pampered Chef" party!

"Steve had been working long hours and she had been working long hours." - And now Tim's working long hours, and she still feels guilty for cheating on Steve.

Good for him! Like he said, she wouldn't talk to him while she was THINKING about going back to her ex, why should he waste his time talking now that she's made up her mind?

Chapter 2 -

What's the big deal about getting served at work? It's not like anybody there doesn't know about the divorce, or that he was a cheating asshole or something?

"First chance she gets to dump you and go back to him, she takes it." - Yeah, she at least could have told him that she had spoken to Steve and that they were thinking of getting back together, rather than blind side him.

It's SO obvious that Nicole has it bad for Jim and is jealous of Jenny!

Chapter 3 -

"If I didn't know any better," Jenny continued, her eyes still on Nicole, "I'd say she has a crush on you. Or at least is curious about you." - How does she know any better? What does she know?

"he could take as well as he got." - Shouldn't that be "as well as he gave?"

Got to give Jenny credit - she realizes she's not the woman for Tim and goes for the clean break, and doesn't get all jealous over Nicole.

Loved the way he blew off Nina!

"I was amazed how many things we seemed to have in common. And there were enough dissimilarities to keep the answers real enough to be believed." - That's such a good point! In so many LW stories the wife talks about how much she and Lover Boy had in common, never thinking that he tailors his answers to hers!

"Great. I'd gotten nothing for them" - Even if he didn't know he'd be spending Christmas with her family, why wouldn't he gave gotten them presents? He's at LEAST fond of them, they're going to be moving into his house, it's not a stretch for him to get Nicole and Alistair Christmas presents!

"It wasn't like that," - It was EXACTLY like that! She never even told him that she was thinking about going back to Steve until she had already decided!

"You didn't even fight me on it," - How could he fight her when she had all ready made up her mind? Again, if she had come to him when she first began to consider it, he could have fought THEN, but what was the use when she had made up her mind?

"Not after you went on dates with him while I was babysitting for you. Not then you weren't." - Excellent point! I remember how she bugged him to make sure he'd be home in time for her to go to the "Pampered Chef" party!

I can't believe that after all he's been through, and all that he's learned, that he actually had to fight to keep from going to her!

Chapter 4 -

"kissing down there. But never from just having it in me." - What, is she thirteen? She can't say "licking my pussy" or "fucking"?

"realizing I wasn't upset with them getting together." - Why should he be upset? 1) he and Jenny weren't together and 2) he has Nicole!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Very nice read

Thanks for the quite entertaining story of your life. Your character development was very good making me to as for more from these characters,

In regards to noodle wankers who want more sex in a story, ignore them and write a good story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
one of the best

And, even better the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN TASTIC

At this very moment this is the best story! It's got the lot ! Without blowing sunshine up your ass! This story came from your mind" WELL DONE" Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

night4younight4youover 7 years ago
Great story I liked to read

I have enjoyed every part of this story, reading it through in a short time.

I liked the plot and the emotions you have put into the story. I hope to read further stories of yours.

Thanks for your great effort and many hours of getting it right.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
great story

not sure the recipes add anything to it, but lots of likeable characters, i think i actually fell in love with clara. easy to read and entertaining 5*

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Bravo Bravo!

If only Rehnquist would write again, let us pray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kudos

This is the second time I have read this story and it was just as entertaining as the previous time, It really shows that it is not necessary to have, in minute detail, gratuitous sex every other page. I realize that many pervs read your stories and seem to thrive on that crap but frankly it gets incredibly boring after a while. Perhaps its is time that you started doing some serious writing that does not pander to pervs . I wish you. All the luck in the world".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

A great story; you weave an excellent yarn. I hope you are continuing to write somewhere - would appreciate knowing where...

mower9527mower9527almost 7 years ago

great story, thanks, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

One of my most favorite stories of...EVER... here on Lit. And I have to say that

Rehnquist has become one of my 2 or 3 favorite authors here.

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
Superb!

Repeat of earlier comments, but genuinely on of the best I've read on this site! Thanks

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Thanks Rehnquist!

I want to thank you for your multipart contribution. It was well plotted and was populated with characters you could relate to. The constant food descriptions did not sit well with the current diet that I am presently suffering under, but I sure did drool a lot!

And thank you for providing a emotionally satisfying "happy ending". It made a nice change from the downers usually used in the BTB/Spousal betrayal/mass shooting endings that litter some of the tales on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't follow the math

When sentences run concurrently, all (or in this case, both) sentences are served at the same time. For Randy, that would mean that his 22 years for attempted murder is being served at the same time as his 60 years for Alistair's murder. If parole is possible, he might serve as little as twenty years - not even close to the rest of his life.

I think the author needed to say "consecutive sentences with no parole possible on the murder conviction" to keep him in for life. In fact, I expected Randy to get a death penalty, or at least life with no parole for that crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! ONLY ANNONY the asshole of lit!!

worries about the fucking math! Drop dead annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5stars

U sir can write a damn good believable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real love

A very believable story, one point about the sentences I think he meant to say consecutive

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

Why didn't he pay bubba to use Randy as a pin cushion for his entire sentence?

eaglecon67eaglecon67over 6 years ago
Still a great story

I just finished rereading this story after a couple of years and it still is a great read. Thanks Rehnquist. Love your stuff.

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
One of the Best

Second read after a year or so and it still one of the best on the site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazingly varied.

What an amazing range of plots your stories cover, - each a fresh, enthralling one! It is easy to turn repetitive but you have managed to avoid this and have kept each plot a fresh one. *****. Congratulations and do keep writing. It's the story, not just the sex.

MalrauxMalrauxover 6 years ago
Envy

I wonder sometimes if I don't know your real name from strolls down the aisles at Barnes and Noble. You develop characters so well, and your optimism is so post-postmodern. Your writing leaves cynicism behind. Every time I re-read your Literotica submissions, I enjoy the length and pace and warm-heartedness. Thanks for all these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Real people

This was a great story about real people. I felt I knew them all. They had real lives and it all came together nicely. Well done.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
I have nothing to contribute

Even the comment before mine about real people says the first thing that popped into my head about this story. Real people in extraordinary circumstances make for compelling storytelling.

What I didn't like about this story was how hungry it made me.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 6 years ago
time after time

don't know how many times I have gone back & read your stories. each time I pick up something more that I missed before .only compliant I have is the use of G D . the other words well you can hear them out of 6th graders mouths because they hear them at home .I grew up in a different era when parents didn't say yhose in front of children

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 star as usual.

bottom page 3, consecutively (longer) or concurrently ? Either way he would die in prison( without time off for "good behavior" which in his case is questionable). Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

These are people I might know. It is enjoyable reading. Love it. Slap hapy papy #9

A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous