All Comments on 'The Bar-B-Que'

by Shoreguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

I hope there will be more of this hot story and this sexy couple now they are enjoying each other in such a loving way.

ThunderfyreThunderfyreover 3 years ago

I think it would've been better to know how this deflowering came about. Which one came up with the plan and how they approached the other about it. That's all I'm wondering about now. Still, a very good story. Thanks for sharing it.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
A beautiful coupling between brother and sister.

Wish you explained more.

Still a good read.

How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice gentle story of siblings having their first time with each other. I hope here's another chapter. You could do with explaining how the siblings arrived at the point of giving their virginity to each other. Also, there's very little background to the siblings it would be good to know more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: I think it would've been better to know how this deflowering came about.

I looked at its submissions. There seems to be several stories about Karen and Jimmy, but I guess it's supposed to be our job to figure out the order, not the writer's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do I need to get a crayon and draw a map?

All you folks bitching about the lead up to this story need to peruse the author's other stories. You'll see exactly 3 other in the Incest category. That's the lead up. I trust y'all can figure out the chronology of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Do I need to get a crayon and draw a map?

Whether it is hard or easy to figure out the order is immaterial. The "writer" knows the order. It is the writer's job to provide the information that information. It is NOT the readers' job to do this for the writer.

<P>

There are only two reasons to post chapters of the same story as if they are separate stories: malice or stupidity.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 3 years ago
What usual?

At least twice there, as they are beginning their foreplay, you write, "As usual," implying that this has happened before. Yet, clearly this is their first time. If they have been engaging in mutual sexual touching and kissing and everything short of copulation, you should tell us that.

The other comments suggest this is a story in a series. But when read as the first time, it's flawed. You are assuming the reader knows more than he has had any chance to learn.

It could have been much better with a "we'd been this far before, but at last we're going to go as far as we could."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShoreguy@Shoreguy
Just began writing. Always wanted to do it. I've had a lot of stories banging around in my head;now I'm starting to get them out out to share. Let me know if you like them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES