All Comments on 'The Barbarian Ch. 01'

by FailedAuthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

"FAILED AUTHOR" .... if all the ideas you have are like the crap posted above.......no wonder your handle says failed author.

FailedAuthorFailedAuthoralmost 11 years agoAuthor

Maybe you can write me something about being a little bitch, you seem to have experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantasy vs story

Well..you have a fantasy here, for certain. But there is no story. He wins and dominates everyone and gets everything he wants and probably makes them suffer for trying to reason with him. Story done. Probably best to keep this one private. It is the male version of Twilight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!

Don't listen to these morons. This story is great and I want to see what happens next!

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanalmost 11 years ago
Continue on.

Your story has plenty of room to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think he the characher in this story needs a little wake u call he needs to have someone kick his ass and beat him senseless, any man who has to force and rape women and young girls is pathetic even if it is in a story. so maybe if you continue this story maek him meet a real man and woman who will prove to him that he is not shit and his cock is not anything special either.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
Surrre, Beatnik

Aaaaand, that's why he writes that the girl only "suppresses whimpers" as he dry-fucks her "virgin asshole"....right. She'd be bleeding, screaming, and struggling with brown shit staining his cock. The character is unlikeable and moronic; I think Conan had more going for him. If he's the villain and this is about a bad guy, well okay, you've got me sneering at him and hoping he'll get his balls handed to him in a smoothie, good job. But otherwise... hahaha, uh, no. Fail.

Not much experience in realism when you only fantasize about being the "big man" without ever being one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whatever happened to constructive criticism???

If you didn't like it...then you didn't like it. No need to be douches about it. Help an author out by pointing out inaccuracies, grammar mistakes, problem with flowing, etc. That is what makes a better writer.

You might not like this story but other people might. Move onto something more to your liking. Because your negativity might be a reason why this story won't continue and those eager readers will be left unsatisfied.

Geez, you act like you PAID for this story. We all come onto this site knowing there is a possibility we might not like a story or read a story with PLENTY of mistakes. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
previous anon

I think that drawing an author's notice to their complete lack of attention to anatomical realities constitutes constructive criticism unless we're supposed to believe that the author is so ignorant they don't know it makes no sense, which is hard to believe in anyone even slightly aware of sex. If people in his world have magical assholes or some completely alien physiology that gives them larger than normal rectums easily penetrated by nine inch cocks, so be it, but if we're supposed to suspend belief (perfectly fine here in Sci-Fi) then we need to hear it and hear why. Otherwise, it just looks stupid.

The story doesn't just need work done, it needs effort put in.

dlearyousdlearyousalmost 11 years ago
more please

enjoyed this part. Would like more. Reminds me of conan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue

This is pretty good please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very interesting! I would absolutely love to know what happens next so please update soon!

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Carry on.....

We like barbarians :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Love the idea of a barbarian going around, taking what he wants, when he wants and hot women submitting before him.

broneybabe1234broneybabe1234about 9 years ago
please

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A bold barbarian, but one likely to die young and friendless

A compulsion to kill, rape and loot makes a man a barbarian. However, only a foolish, overconfident barbarian acts like this one. He seemingly has no kinfolk, allies or friends to stand up for him, yet he boldly threatens a king in his own palace. No matter how fierce, brave and skillful with weapons he may be, the king's men will most likely spear him or shoot him full of arrows before dawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it

It stirred something inside me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a pretty dumb story. No kings would pit a horseman against a swordsman in a tourney, that's like having one team play football and the other team play soccer. Also, either you have your Colosseum like matches and you're Roman, which means that there's no king and that no barbarian could steal a senator's daughter with impunity. Or you're in the middle ages where there are no collisseums, and the king is actually far more barbaric than you're portraying him. Either way this barbarian is just one man. and there's literally no way that the farmer could be forced to care for the rapebaby of a savage. Sure, the barbarian could take the farmer's daughter, but he'd still die against the knight. Also it seemed like the farmer's daughter lost her analysis virginity twice., which is impossible.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago
Liked it.

Very visceral and brutal, and I liked that the barbarian was unashamed of his erection, even as he demanded of the king his own daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous