The Barbeque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

minute. Again, I could feel his cock pulse beneath my leg as he was getting a little aroused. I turned and slid over so that I was facing the crowd, my legs tight together inside his, while sitting back on his lap, then leaned back so that my back was against his chest and my head on his shoulder. I grabbed his hands and put them firmly on my tits and let him hold me there while I layed back against his now stiff cock.

The crowd was really whooping now. I turned and lightly kissed Mike's neck then stood up and bowed, leaving my ass right in his face. He took the opportunity to turn this moment light and gave me a hard slap right across the right cheek. I wasn't expecting it and gave a loud, "woooo," which only made the group howl louder.

We all broke up for a minute, figuring what to do for dinner, getting new drinks, and hitting the bathroom. Most of the girls all came over to me and complimented me on my stripper skills while the guys all took turns ribbing Mike for having a dude give him a lap dance.

I eventually went in to take a turn in the bathroom as my seal had broken on the last trip. Being alone, I also took the chance to clean myself out a bit.

No telling who else would be inside me tonight, might as well be as tidy as possible. I opened the door and turned off the light to the bathroom and stepped into the hallway. Cassie was there waiting for me and led me into one of the back bedrooms. I walked in and Mike was there.

"Mike, I want to show you some other tricks I taught this little slut earlier," Cassie started. "Come over here and kneel down."

I did as told and was not surprised when Cassie undid her jean shorts again and pulled out Mr. Seven-Incher. "Go ahead, whore." I moved forward and slipped the head into my mouth as Cassie patted me on the head. "Watch Mike while you blow me, slut," she ordered. I inclined my head up and left and looked into Mike's eyes while moving off and onto Cassie's cock with my mouth.

"She's good, no?" she asked Mike.

"Not bad," he replied.

Cassie reached down and unzipped Mike's pants, then fished into his boxers and pulled out his semi-erect cock. She began to stroke it until it got fully erect at seven inches, then pulled out of my mouth, dropped to her knees, and put it into her mouth. I just kneeled there and watched her suck him off for a moment. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. Mike just leaned his head back and stood there enjoying himself. I crawled over on my knees next to Cassie and waited until she pulled her mouth off of Mike's cock, pointed it at my mouth, then put a hand on my back and shoved me forward onto it.

Mike looked down while Cassie knelt there watching me such his cock, then looked back up again to undoubtedly imagine it was Cassie still sucking him off. I moved his cock in and out of my mouth like I had done with Cassie's dildo, taking him as far into my mouth as I could. I continued working on Mike while Cassie moved behind me, pulled up my dress, reapplied another condom to her dildo, pulled my panties down, and slipped back inside me. Jesus, I was a cock

sandwich, seven inches in my mouth and seven in my ass. Cassie started pounding me with long smooth strokes, not hard like Jenny had a little while ago.

"Mike, fuck her throat for me," Cassie asked as she simultaneously pulled my dress up over my head, careful not to dislodge my wig.

Once my dress was off, Mike reached down and grabbed the back of my head and then started to pump my mouth. Cassie grabbed my hands and put them on my ass and I knew what she wanted as I spread my cheeks for her. This time, she reached around to my bustier, freed my tits, and grabbed onto them while she fucked me from behind.

Mike, meantime, was looking down at me with my exposed tits, taking a cock in my ass, and his cock in and out of my mouth and really started to drive his cock into my mouth. Each time pushing further and further. One time I lurched, and he pulled back quickly. The next time though, I accomodated his size into my throat. A few minutes later, he was driving his cock all the way in until his balls rested on my chin.

"Nicely done, cum whore," Cassie complimented as she continued to pound my ass. My cock was rock hard at this point and Cassie moved one hand down to start stroking it. "Slut is really liking this," she noted to Mike.

"She's not the only one," he stated. Indeed his stiff shaft was sliding easily across my tongue and down my throat at a much faster pace now. He was really fucking my mouth good. Cassie had also picked up the pace with both her thrusts into my ass and strokes to my cock. I really started to moan, "mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm."

The vibrations must have sent Mike off as he exploded into my mouth. I gulped down as much as I could, but some escaped and fell down the side of my face and onto my breast. The thought that I was swallowing another man's cum put me over the edge and I started to cum too, all over Jerry's bedroom carpet.

Mike continued cumming while I continued swallowing. Cassie stopped fucking me to watch her two guys orgasm while she rubbed her tits through her tanktop.

Mike eventually pulled his cock out with a pop from my mouth and got zipped up and left. Cassie pulled out of my ass with a pop too and ordered me to lick up my mess, which I did obediently from the carpet. It was all sitting in a nice pool and I was able to slurp it all into my mouth and swallow it.

Cassie scooped the cum from my tit and put her finger in my mouth. I licked her clean as she watched me put my tits back into my bustier then helped me with my dress. She then took off the dildo again, broke out some cleanex from her purse, wrapped the condom and walked with me out of the bedroom. We stopped in the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, then back outside to rejoin the party. Six o'clock, only a few more hours left.

We went back outside and on the card table was a Jenga game set up. Jerry announced that we had to sit coed.

"Hold on one second guys," said Cassie. "We need a renaming moment, girls come here."

The four girls huddled up and started giggling, then broke up and Cassie came over to me. "Guys, I would like to introduce you to Tiffany."

"Hey Tiffany," said Greg in a welcoming tone.

"Tiff," John winked at me.

"Ok, people," Jerry chided, "have a seat. John, first chair. Cassie, next to him. Greg, you're after her with Pam next to you. Mike, Kelly, Kirk, Jenny, then Me and Tiffany here is between John and I."

We all assembled into our seats and the game began. John picked first and pulled his tile. The group appauded loudly for his success and everyone but John had to drink. Then he turned the tile over and read its instructions. Of course, I had to be involved.

"Put the girl to your right across your lap and spank her ass everytime a tile is successfully pulled until it is their turn, including this one" he read.

John grabbed my hand and pulled me over his lap so that my tits were hanging off one side and my ass the other. He wheeled back and smacked me so hard I yelped a bit. Then he helped me climb off and back to my chair, as I sat mostly on the cheek he didn't hit.

Cassie was up next and didn't waste any time pulling her the next tile. "French kiss the guy to your left for luck," she announced. She leaned over and kissed Greg full on the lips while the rest of us took a swig.

"Ok, John, whack that ass," said Jerry.

I got up and layed back across John's lap and this time he took a downward angle into the opposite cheek, so now both were evenly stinging.

"Oooh, man, she must have been a bad girl today," joked Kirk.

I got back up and sat down in my chair.

Greg pulled his tile and read, "give your drink oral sex." We all took our drinks while Greg circled the cup he had with his tongue repeatedly, while all the girls oohed and ahhed.

"John, you mind if I just stay here, tiles are being pulled really quickly," I asked.

"Sure," he said. I layed down across his lap again and he wound up and smacked me hard again.

"Ow," I yelped.

"Only seven more, bad girl," he teased and the group started laughing at my misfortune.

Pam pulled her card and had to flash her tits to the group. I made sure to lean up and get a nice view of her perky little B-Cup titties. They weren't the nicest set here, Kelly had those and mine were next best, but I had always wanted to see her little body and she didn't disappoint.

This time, John pulled my dress up over my ass before smacking me, exposing my mesh-covered, red ass to the group.

"Smack."

"Damn, see her phat ass jiggle when you smacked it," commented Jerry from my other side. This time, John just left his hand on my ass where he had hit me.

Mike's turn and he had to grab Kelly's tits through her shirt. Lucky bastard.

"Smack." My left cheek took the brunt of that, and again he left his hand there.

Kelly's card had her fake an orgasm, something she said was all too common.

"Smack." Left cheek again and I could feel the heat radiating from my skin, both from the pain and from John's hand remaining on my ass.

Kirk had to describe his first time.

"Smack. Left cheek yet again and I felt a tear welling up in my eyes.

Jenny's turn and she had to sit in Kirk's lap until her next turn.

"Smack." Finally, the right cheek and the pain wasn't as bad.

Jerry pulled his tile, came over and smacked my ass right in the middle, hitting both cheeks. The group laughed loudly as I whelped again.

"Give the girl to your left a hickey," he read. He layed down on top of me, while I was on top of John and pulled my hair back from my right shoulder. Then he started sucking on my neck. We stayed like this for a minute or so and I could feel myself getting really turned on. I could also feel Jerry's cock twitching a bit from laying on my exposed ass and kissing my neck for so long.

Jerry finally broke his suction grip on my neck and everyone peered in to witness my new purplish hickey on my neck.

"Nice," said John with the best view.

Finally, it was my turn, and I got up off of John's lap and began to pull my dress back down.

"Wait, let us see his 'handiwork'," asked Kelly.

I turned around and showed my reddened ass to the group to a smattering of wow's and ow's. Then I pulled my dress back down, remained standing and pulled my tile.

"Pick a guy and let him simulate his favorite sexual position on you," I mortifyingly read aloud.

"Greg," I said without even thinking.

"Ooooh Greg, someone likes you," joked Jenny.

"C'mon over," he ordered, and I did, standing right in front of him. He put his legs together and ordered to me to sit onto his lap, which I did as my dress slid back up to reveal my red ass again. Then he took my legs and put them on his shoulders as it caused me to lean back. He grab my arms and pulled me up to him and instructed me to wrap them around his neck. He then put his arms around my ass and stood us up. I was folded in half, knees bent and ankles on his shoulders, his hands on my ass and my hands around his neck. Then he started to get into it and lean back and simulate pelvic thrusts, pounding into my ass. The crowd started to whoop and I dropped my head back like I was enjoying the reaming he was giving me, letting out little whimpers on every inward

thrust. My cock had started to get erect and I could feel a little bulge in Greg's pants also when he made contact with my ass.

We went on for a minute, then he sat back down, and I leaned back like I was exhausted from a good fucking and the crowd applauded. I slid up off him, careful to hide my stiff cock, and went back to my chair. I sat down and kept my legs closed so no one could look up my dress.

The game continued on with other various intimate acts until the Jenga cube was pretty unstable. It had come around to Pam, when Jerry announced that whoever knocked it over had to strip nude for the group and let someone fuck them right on the table.

"What?!?!" She exclaimed.

"House rules people, sorry," noted Jerry.

The pressure was too much for Pam as she dumped the whole pile. She looked mortified as we all waited for further instruction from Jerry.

"Well, that sucks for you," he started. "Good news is that we'll let you pick your partner."

"I'll take Tiffany," she announced quickly.

Now I was the one looking mortified, as Pam had glanced over at Cassie and she winked back at her. Pam then climbed up on the table and layed down on her back. She stripped down and as I figured, she now had on the seven incher.

The guys all started to taunt me.

"Well, Tiff, go get your fucking," John said, patting me on the back.

"Ride that pony," added Jerry.

I looked over at Cassie and she just smiled and nodded her head that I had to do it. The table was only knee high, so climbing onto it was easy. I stood over Pam, a foot on either side of her hips, facing her.

"No," she said. "Reverse cowgirl, my slut."

At that, all the guys started whooping again and adding yee-haws to their taunts.

I turned around, squatted down so that my knees were on the table on either side of her legs, and moved my hips back so that my ass was over her dildo. She had covered it while I was getting into position, just like the other two girls who had fucked me with it earlier. I lowered myself down until I felt the tip at my opening, then felt her hands on my hips pulling me down onto her. I slowly continued sliding down until the entire shaft was inside me.

Everyone started to applaud and I looked around to see them all staring intently at us. A few had their phones out and I could see them snapping off pictures as the scene played out.

Pam slid her hands up so that my dress moved up, revealing my ass. Cassie stood up and did one better, coming over to the table and helped me off with it again. So, here I was, impaled on a seven inch dildo on a table, surrounded by some of my closest friends, dressed in a silky bustier, mesh white panties, stockings, sandals, and brown wig. My friends were all around, some standing now, snapping off pictures of my humiliation.

"Ride it, slut," Cassie commanded so everyone could see her dominance over me. I began to lift up off Pam and then lower myself back down. I continued at a slow pace, looking over when someone wanted a nice pose of me in porn star mode. Cassie reached over and freed my bustied tits from their support and let them flop out. She had done a nice job covering the edges so they looked real enough.

"Damn, better than mine," said Jenny.

"Yeah, those are nice," noted Kirk.

"You want to fuck them?" asked Cassie. "They are pretty secure."

"Heck, yeah," piped in an excited Kirk.

The group was all a little tipsy, so this could be getting bad with people's inhibitions loosened. Kirk also hopped up on the table as I continued my rise and fall onto Pam's cock. He took off his pants, then boxer briefs and came up and also straddled Pam, right in front of me. He started to stroke his cock until it was hard, then bent down until his cock was level with my tits. I reached out and pressed his cock between my C's, then put one hand on the outside of each and pressed them around Kirk's eight inch rod. He grabbed my shoulders to help me balance myself while I rose up and down, letting his cock slide between my tits. Pam's cock also sliding in and out of me.

I looked up to see Jenny over Kirk's shoulder, angling her phone down for an overhead shot of Kirk's cock sliding up between my melons, nearly hitting my chin. I sarcastically smiled as she clicked the image.

"Oh, that's going to be a good one," she teased.

Kirk looked at her and I momentarily lost balance, causing his cock to fall out and Pam's to come close to sliding all the way out of me.

"Hey, let's shift," Pam suggested.

Kirk moved away as I stood up. Pam ordered me onto my back so my ass was on the edge of the table and my upper body was right in the middle of the table.

She got on her knees on the ground and her cock was even with my hole. She slid her cock back inside me as people gathered for more photos. Then Kirk sat on my chest and fed his cock between my tits again. I pressed together around him as he leaned forward onto his hands above me and started moving his hips so his cock was sliding the length of my chest. Pam wrapped her hands around my upper thighs and began pistoning into me.

"Guys, you mind helping this photo shoot?" asked Cassie to Jerry, Greg, and John.

"No, what do you need?" responded Jerry.

"Do me a favor and strip down and put cocks all around this slut's head," instructed Cassie.

I leaned my head over and saw the three guys get undressed and also climb up on the table. John kneeled to my left, Jerry to my right, and Greg just above my head. Each started stroking a cock. In a few minutes, Jerry was six inches, Greg a full ten, and John around nine.

"Jenny, go get me a pillow from the bedroom, please," asked Cassie.

Jenny returned a moment later and handed the pillow to Cassie.

"Kirk, sit back on the slut and hold her tits yourself while you fuck her," Cassie commanded.

As Kirk adjusted, Cassie stuffed the pillow under my upper back, elevating me for a better angle for Kirk's titty fucking. This also allowed my head to drop back down to the table so I was staring at Greg upside down.

"Ok, slut, Start stroking the guys to your sides," directed Cassie. "Good, now lean your head back and open your mouth."

I did as instructed and could feel a cock in each hand, one between my fake tits, one in my ass, and Greg had moved forward to put his monster cock into my waiting mouth.

"Ok, photo shoot time," I heard Kelly announce.

The only thing I could see was when either Cassie, Kelly, or Jenny were directly behind Greg. Otherwise, I was just watching his balls slide forward and back while he drove his cock in and out of my throat, stopping to let me breath occasionally. Pam continued to pound my ass, Kirk was picking up his pace on my tits, and I felt pre-cum on both cocks to my sides as I stroked them enough to keep them hard.

I heard Kirk start grunting loudly and then felt warm liquid pooling onto my neck. Damn, I thought, he just pearl-necklaced me. I could see one of the girls again behind Greg, undoubtedly snapping off pictures. Greg continued to pound my throat for a few seconds, then I felt his cock pulse and he dumped a

huge load down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, but again some leaked out and slid down my cheek to my ear.

"Sloppy," I heard Kelly say.

"No worries, we can give her another try," remarked Jenny.

Kirk got off my chest, only to be replaced by John's nine inch cock. Jerry took Greg's spot at my head and slid his cock right inside me. I felt Pam slide her dildo out of my ass momentarily, and then it was filled again with another seven inches. I wondered if she let Kelly have a turn as she was the only girl who hadn't fucked me yet. Whoever it was, was pounding me with more expertise than Pam's slow pace.

Jerry didn't last long fucking my mouth and pulled out, lifted my head, and shot his load down over my forehead and onto my face. For a little guy, he had a lot of cum stored up. I was a mess and some even got into my right eye. As I tried to blink, I could see clearly out of my left eye John going to town on my tits and Kelly and Jenny on either side of me capturing the moneyshot I just got with their phones. My ass was still getting the pummeling of its life

and I wondered how wide my hole was going to be after this night.

Now that Jerry was clear, I was able to press my tits back together so John could lean forward and really pick up his pace on my cans. He kept looking down at my cum covered face and the sight of his cock squeezing out of the top pf my tits. I leaned my head down and let the tip of his cock hit my lips whenever he finished his upthrust. This put him over the top as he slid his cock out of my tits and moved it over my head and also shot his load down on me. Most of