The Barbeque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his hit my open mouth and lips and I swallowed what I could, licking the rest off with my tongue. More photos taken of this action on either side of me.

When John got off my chest, I looked down and was shocked to see Mike between my legs pounding away at my ass. He was driving his cock deep inside me with powerful strokes. I just leaned back and grabbed my tits and let the feeling of being hammered by him take me over. I could see Kelly in front of me snapping off more photos. Jenny was down by Mike while Cassie and Pam were sitting in chairs enjoying the show. I started to really get into it and now that cocks were out of my mouth, letting Mike know I appreciated the work he was doing.

"Oh God, yes," I muttered. "Pound me good."

"Damn Cassie," Kelly said from above me. "Nice job turning Tiffany here into a cock whore."

"Thanks, Babe," she said.

I continued my talk and felt Mike pick up his thrusts. He was really huffing and puffing now, and then I felt him bury his cock to the hilt and start to cum. Unlike the dildos that had been fucking me earlier, he flooded my ass with his warm seed. At this I climaxed myself and exploded into my mesh panties.

The girls climbed up on the table and finished their photo shoot. Mike pulled out as they got some shots of my loose ass and the cum dripping from it.

They also took some full body shots of me sprawled out on the table on my back, legs spread, fake tits, cum covering my neck, face, and leaking down from my ass.

I just layed there in ecstasy, hands still gripping my nice firm tits.

"So, slut," started Cassie. "The sun is down and you are free."

Then she added, "unless you want to come back to my place, get cleaned up, and hit the bars with all of us...."