The Barn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

"Boy, I've been drivin' through fields all day," Amos replied, "and my eyes haven't failed me yet. I can see this is prime growin' country. You did well boy, very well indeed."

"Well, everyone come inside and see the place. That moving van from back home arrived two days ago will all our stuff. Jose and I did our best to get it all put away proper. Let's grab your things and go see the house," said Luke. "Now we haven't had a lot of time fix things up, and Sarah and Rachel will have to give the place a woman's touch; but, I don't think things are too bad."

The inside the house was very pleasant, and it was evident that a lot of recent work had gone into making it homey. The downstairs was comprised of the kitchen, a pantry, a dining room, living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. Upstairs were five bedrooms, the largest of which was designated as Luke's and Sarah's room, but all the other rooms were spacious and comfortable.

As Sarah looked around her new home, her mind was filled with ideas on how to improve things to make the place an even better home. She was filled with love for her husband who had obviously put so much work into fixing up the house. From somewhere Luke had managed to find a large ornate bed for their bedroom and a matching dresser. A lot of time and thought had gone into making that room special and Sarah felt like a special and much loved woman. The room was large and had more than enough for the baby's crib. The next room over, to the right, was all set up for a nursery where baby Eve could have her own space in due course. All and all Sarah had to admit that Luke had thought of almost everything to make a perfect home.

That night, after the baby was put to bed, Sarah had Luke all to herself. The period they had been separated had seemed like an eternity. Luke's rough hands softly caressed his wife's breasts setting fire to her dormant lusts, which had been held in check during the couple's separation. Now as Luke slowly freed her from clothes her desire for her husband raged wildly throughout her body. Her pussy moistened as she rubbed the hard bulge between Luke's legs and Luke's lips covered her mouth. His tongue reached out to dance with her tongue for a few moments, before he moved his head lower to suck in the nipple of her left breast.

Sarah moaned as her husband devoured her, and she reached out to pull down the zipper to Luke's pants. Her fingers eagerly sought out his rock hard cock. She pulled it free and began to rapidly rub it. A moan escaped her lips as she felt the cock's power and pictured in her mind it plunging into her body.

Luke pulled back from her long enough to shed his clothes. He pulled her close and showered her with a hundred hungry kisses. Moving her backward, he lowered gently onto the bed. His lips traveled rapidly over her, beginning at her neck and descending downward to her breasts. After briefly pausing to suck on the woman's breasts, Luke's head moved further down her body, drawn by the irresistible power, which radiated from between his wife's legs.

"You are even more beautiful than I remembered," Luke panted between his kissing of her body. "I've thought of you every second of every day and night. I've wanted nothing more than to hold you and make love to you."

"Oh, Luke," Sarah gasped. "I've missed you more than I can say. You are the best lover that any woman could ever want. I want you toooo..."

The rest of Sarah's words were cut off in her throat as Luke's fingers spread her legs wide and his mouth covered her flowing pussy. His tongue swirled into her opening, plunging in and out with lustful abandon, before licking her slit from her rear rosebud to her clitty. After several long, slow licks, Luke sucked her clit between his lips, while at the same time his tongue forcefully caressed that rigid bud.

Sarah began to moan, as her hips began to move of their own accord in response to her lover's attention. Luke suddenly abandoned her clit and moved his mouth to her opening where he eagerly drank in her flowing nectar. Again Luke began his assault upon his wife's clit, and Sarah raised her pussy upward to receive the full benefit from the lips, which were fervently consuming her.

Luke's hands reached upward and massaged her aching breasts. Sarah could feel the force building up within her like a dam filled with too much water. Her moans became louder and louder as the lust within reached its peak and the dam broke in a powerful orgasm, which swept through all her body. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her small frame, as she cried aloud her joy at her husband's efforts.

"No more, Luke," Sarah managed to finally gasp. "That was perfect. It was wonderful, but now it is your turn."

She kissed the remnants of her sweet nectar from her husband's lips before pushing him flat on the bed. She softly bit his nipples before pecking her way down across his taunt stomach toward his rock hard cock. Her little bites continued up the shaft of his manhood until she opened her mouth wide and took him deep into her mouth. Her tongue darted around the head of his cock, which caused him to moan loudly. She then began to rapidly bob her head up and down his member. With each down stroke she made she took more and more of his hardness into her throat.

"Oh sugar," Luke groaned as his hands grasped her head, "it has been too long away from you. If you keep that up I'm going to blast right off."

"Well then," Sarah pulled her mouth from his cock and looked intensely into his eyes, "I just guess that you are going to have to blast away."

She covered his cock again with her mouth and renewed her sucking with greater vigor. Luke's body tensed up and with a growl he filled her waiting mouth with his cum, shooting stream after stream down her throat. Only when Sarah was certain that she had drained the last of her man's cum from his pulsating organ did she raise her head to smile in triumph.

"Now wasn't that worth waitin' for?" She slyly asked as she moved up the bed to lie next to Luke.

"I'll say it was, but we aren't done by a long shot. We have the whole night ahead of us and we have a lot of lovin' to make up for tonight."

"Well, I am ready as soon as you are, big boy. I've wanted you for so long that it is going to take a lot of loving to put out my fires. In fact it can't be done in one night; it is going to take night after night for the rest of our days." Her hand reached down and grasped his flaccid cock and began trying to rub life back into it. Although he had just cum Luke's sex twitched with returning vigor in Sarah's hand.

Luke's hands roamed freely over his wife's body. One moment covering her breasts, the next rubbing up and down her slit and the cheeks of her bottom, while his lips covered her mouth and his tongue played with her tongue. The couple were soon panting with desire and after several minutes of intense petting Luke's cock began to stiffen.

Luke moved into position above Sarah's parted legs, as she reached up and drew his cock down toward her waiting sex. Ever so slowly he penetrated her pussy; however, although she was more than a little wet she was too tight for him to slide all the way in with one thrust. He moved his hips back and forth, each time going a little deeper into his wife. With each thrust, Sarah gave a little moan, and finally after the fifth hard thrust he buried himself all the way into his woman.

"Oh darling," Sarah softly cried out, as she thrust her hips up to meet Luke's downward strokes, "you hit all the right places. I've wanted this for sooo long!"

"Dearest, you are the best lover a man could ever want," Luke groaned as he began to drive himself into her with a steady rhythm of fast, hard strokes. Words were forgotten as the pair communicated with the most intimate of acts. It was as if the couple had never been parted, as they timed each others moves in a dance of lustful desire designed to ensure each other's mutual pleasure.

Luke entered his wife to his fullest length before pulling him almost free from her clinging depths. Ever faster, Luke plunged himself deep within his wife as she shoved her hips upward to meet his every thrust. The two lovers moans became louder and louder as they approached the ultimate gratification. Sarah's orgasm ripped though her as her husband rode her, but no more than that climax had died down than another built up within her body. She wrapped her legs tightly around her man as her next orgasm pulsed through her body, and she was rewarded by feeling Luke tense up as he shot his seed deep into her womb.

Sated the couple lay connected to each other until Luke's erection withered and slid from his woman. The pair snuggled close, speaking soft words of love and devotion before they drifted off to exhausted sleep after their intense love making.

The energy of the two lovers filled the house and spilled outward. In the hayloft of the barn two red eyes suddenly opened as the entity felt the sexual power, which flowed from the main house. Behind those eyes was an evil intelligence, which began to plot and plan on a renewed existence.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers
12