The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Once again, Matilda tried to tell Frederick what she thought of this, but the baron actually raised his hand to strike her, and the haughty woman thought better of her complaint. When Matilda was silent once more, Frederick told her to get her huge butt down to the main hall. Everyone in the estate would meet there, and the baron would explain exactly how things would run from here on.

Matilda actually sobbed a little as she reached down to pull her knickers back up. Then she gasped as Frederick told her that she wouldn't need them. The baroness was to simply remove them and then get to the main hall immediately. Matilda's eyes went wide and she told Frederick in no uncertain terms what she thought of his orders. After the huge man grabbed her, spun her around, and smacked her right on that huge burning ass, Matilda's objections melted away.

Frederick stormed out of the room, followed by Stephen. Matilda just stood there and sobbed. How had this happened? A noblewoman was not to be treated this way. Well there was no avoiding this. She began her walk to the great hall. The baroness had a feeling that her life was about to change significantly, she just didn't know exactly how.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12