All Comments on 'The Barstow Girls'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

A great story and a wonderful blend of three excellent writers! Hats off to you all. Great story about what's really important in life. Thank You for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best story I have read in a long time.

Well that about sums it up. The grammer was a thing of wonderment.(Witch sometimes is hard to find.) Thank you for this wonderful story.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Another heart warming story!!!

Thanks DG for another well-written, heart warming story, really one of your best, I was hooked all the way through. It tugged hard at the heartstrings of this 'old man' and it had the kind of happy ending I look for and love. I always look forward to great stories from DG Hear and I'm never disappointed. Pete.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
A very good story.

A very straight forward, warm and loving story.. Interestingly, all of the characters are likable.. I had no real doubt about the ending and I wasn't disappointed.. a very good read!

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Just a big THANK YOU! TO Mistress Lynn and Jake Rivers for joining me in writing this story. We try to give the readers something different.

...and thanks to the readers for reading and commenting on my story. Without you, there is no audience.

Sincerely

DG Hear

_Lynn__Lynn_over 16 years ago
Wow!

Thanks DGHear for the story idea and including me in it. Also thank you to JakeRivers for his addition, great as usual. Working with these guys is something I never expected but I am enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job

I'll keep it short - keep up the good work!!!

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Enjoyed the story tremendously, especially being able to get to know their personalities and their history together. Thanks for a great read.

MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
Good story

I liked the characters, and I really loved the early part where Bryan was in the service. (My dad was in the army. I have total respect for those that serve.) The writing was a bit awkward/stiff, but the story was worth reading. Thanx for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best

This story is one of the best of DG Hear and, also, one of the best in the 'Loving Wives' category. More of the same, please DG. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AN OUTSTANDING STORY!!!!!!

IT IS A REAL TREAT TO READ THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE IT. JOHN

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
For DG I will even read a Romance Story

A really delighful piece of work without

any really dark moments. When the author is

good one should read any category!

savant0100savant0100over 16 years ago
Darn good DG

As always..your writing is getting better by every entry you submit.I think i can pin point the act that your friend Jake Rivers put into it.^^

Anyway best regards and thanks again for the lovely read,reading a novel by a writer like you,makes my workload stres gone by the end of the story.^^

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very good romance

I always will read a DG Hear tale, and as usual am not disappointed but truly entertained. It appears a great compilation of three writers.<P>Thank you<p>PT

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Gave it a five

Another good DGH story. He has a quite a few "feel good" stories and I really like them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
I started this at work

I actually stayed late to finish it - so yep I liked it LOL!

Well designed and the execution was fine - you do have a somewhat detached way with your narrative and it sometimes feel less emotional - but you write well and use characters that clearly have great emotion - so it works fine for me -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW! This is a Wonderful story

You can't fault a beautiful story. You have to agree it is better than reading Mills and Boone (Ha-Ha) Oh yeah were was I? Thanks for sharing your stories DG.HEAR their not bad good in fact! ...Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another very good story

the good guy wins the best girl....that wannabe star will end up like they all do as a hooker or waitress...apart from the other sister who got married he got the best girl......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too

Too predictable and why go to an isolated cottage when she has an apartment close by?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BITCH BRYAN ACTUALLY WENT TO VEGAS FOR THE WHORE SUSAN....WHAT DID LOVER BOY EXPECT....ANOTHER WEAK WIMP ARMY MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FROM ONE SLUT SISTER TO THE NEXT FOR A FUCKING TRUCK DRIVER, WHAT A FUCKING LOSER CHOSES TO BE A YRUCK DRIVWR....PATHER7C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On the scale of loveability related to this story, the only character that measures up is Little Dog Jake. He does not hesitate to give love and he receives a lot of love in return.

Of the three sisters, Brenda is probably the most authentic one and the most likely to succeed. She is trying to play matchmaker for her older sister, Sharon, but this sister is a HUGE question mark?

The most dangerous sister is Sharon. She is a conniving and manipulative bitch and slut, which makes her dangerous and undependable for a long term relationship of quality and a family eventually. It seems that Bryan was capable of thinking ONLY with his dickhead about Sharon. The night of the wedding, she was going to get fucked; that was very clear and set in stone in her mind. The only issue was who was going to be the provider of the hormones and chromosomes: the medical Dr or the wuss truck driver? The medical Dr barely escaped a bad situation! When she was in college, she feels like she cut a trail a mile wide of sex with multiple partners during the weekend parties. However, she was not as vocal as her sister Susan about here way of life and thinking. So she got away with it concerning her approach to relationships. Tears and Sharon are such good friends that they are on a first name basis. As far as truth is concerned, the relationship with Sharon is NOT at all intense; she manipulates it as she sees fit according to her whims, her scenarios and her circumstances She is a cheater at heart and a compulsive liar. She wants her partners to tell her the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but in return, she does not participate in the exchanges with any similar intensity; some of her silences (and they are numerous) are more eloquent than what she says.

As far as Susan is concerned, there is NO quality in this character. She will give access to her pussy to anyone that has two legs, men or women, as long as she can make her career progress. She is the most despicable of the three sister and Sharon is a close second.

The only magical detail of the story is when Bryan becomes the driver of the limo for all three sisters. The counter part of this magical idea is the two flat tires on the limo on the way to the distant cottage, Sharon walking bare-feet on a gravel road when her heels break, her running in the underbrush, etc. If this were true and credible, she would have needed medical treatment on her feet.

Minus 2*

BJ

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

The story is a bit meh tbh, the shocking part is reading the comments, haters gonna hate eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, though Susan was a real turn off. He definitely upgraded with Sharon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories