The Barstow Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Guests were going in and out of the hall. Some for a smoke and others just for a breath of fresh air. I looked up and saw Sharon on the porch. I think she was coming to see me when Susan showed up and pulled her back into the hall.

I was nervous wanting to go in and claim Sharon for myself but I knew that would be stupid. She was her own woman, smart, beautiful and independent. It was now her choice to make. I couldn't believe that I fell head over heals over a woman in just a few weeks.

Brenda came out and talked to me for a few minutes.

"I couldn't believe it when I saw you as the limo driver. That was so neat. Deep down I know it really got to Sharon. I know her better than anyone and she really cares for you. Just hang in there, Bryan. Everything will work out. I better get back into the reception. They might notice if the bride is missing," she laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she scampered back into the hall.

It was getting late and a lot of the party goers were leaving. I saw Brenda and her new husband come out and get in their limo. They looked so happy together. Before getting into the car she threw me a kiss. I couldn't help smiling; she was such a good kid.

I look up and Susan and her date Enrico came out to get in my limo. She was drunk and hanging on him like scum on water. If it was supposed to make me jealous, it wasn't working. It just made me think worse of her. I opened the door for them and of course Susan put on a show getting into the limo. Her date was taking it all in and so was Jerry who came out with Sharon right behind them.

Sharon stopped and looked at me for a few seconds before getting in the car. I knew she was thinking about something but I had no idea about what. She did show me some leg and smiled as she got into the vehicle. Maybe I was wrong or had tunnel vision but I would swear she did it just for me.

I started the engine and asked the group where they were headed. Susan said that they were headed to the Sheraton Inn. Enrico and Jerry both had rooms there for the night. They would be going home in the morning.

I felt saddened. I couldn't believe I was taking the woman I truly cared for to a motel with her date. I saw Enrico with his hands all over an intoxicated Susan. I didn't even want to look at what Sharon might be doing, so I rolled up my obscure glass and drove to the motel.

I pulled up and the doorman was there to let them out. I got out of my limo and stood by it as my passengers got out. "Thank for the nice service," said Enrico, as he handed me a fifty dollar tip.

Susan got out next and put on a scene for the doorman. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek when I turned my head. "So nice to see you again, Bryan. Good luck in your truck driving," she kind of gave a grin. "If you're ever in Vegas stop in and catch my show. I might even be on a soap opera soon. Then you can catch me on TV."

Jerry got out and handed me another twenty dollars. He really wasn't a bad sort of guy. His problem was he and I wanted the same woman. I knew he had to be a decent guy if Sharon went out with him.

I looked over and saw Susan and Enrico heading into the Motel. I looked back as Sharon was getting out. She looked at me and walked a few steps away to talk to Jerry. I stood there and waited. It was my job to wait till my passengers walked into their building. I can't tell you how hard this was on me.

They were holding hands and talking when Sharon leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He said something to her and walked into the motel alone. She walked up to the passenger door of the front seat and waited for me.

"Aren't you suppose to open my door?" she asked.

I quickly opened the door as she slid into the front seat. I had no idea what was going on. I got into the driver's seat and asked her where she wanted to go. I wasn't about to ask her about Jerry.

"Please take me here," she said handing me a piece of paper with a rural address on it.

Not knowing the address she gave me, I checked for directions on the GPS. A bit of a drive, I informed her, then set off to our destination. I had no idea where I was taking her and she wasn't talking. Again I could tell she was deep in thought but looked so beautiful.

I noticed when the car began hitting a few bumps. I was wondering if the computer system had mislead us; I rechecked for directions. And found this to be correct. Thinking maybe she had given me wrong information, I pulled to the side and turned to ask her. Looking around, seeing the wooded area, she assured me she had the proper address. It was definitely out of town many miles. She apologized for not warning me of the road conditions.

The roads became less traveled, and houses were few and far between. Wherever we were headed these people must certainly love the country; and then I felt it - A lurch to the right and the hissing of the tire. Struggling to find a spot off the road far enough to be out of the way, I slowly pulled over.

Assuming a flat was all I would find, I jumped out to check, and was shocked! Two flats!! How could that be? These were new tires. I checked the trunk and I only had one spare. So now what? Way out here, road service would take forever.

Sharon wasn't even upset. Just one of those things that happens she said to me. Picking up the cell phone, I dialed the company we used. Nothing, no dial tone, no service. We were too far out of town to get any reception. Tossing the phone onto the seat, trying to figure out my next move, I took a breath and turned to Sharon. When I told her of our situation, she just gave me one of those sweet grins of hers.

"Someone will be along soon," she said. "We can wait."

She got tired of waiting and told me we could walk. She said it wasn't that far.

Hoping she knew where we were I asked her if she was sure?

"Yes, Bryan, I know where we're at. Don't worry, I'll protect you." She smiled.

I had a notebook with me, and Sharon wrote a note and put it on the front seat, then took off in the direction of the woods ahead. I took a flashlight out of the glove compartment but the moonlight brightened our path.

Not remembering Sharon had heels on, within a short time, out of the blue, she took both heels off, and threw them as far as she could into the weeds. Laughing she said she always hated heels anyway, and really was an old fashioned girl who preferred going bare-foot. The change in her was instantaneous. She relaxed, laughed instead of smiled, and she ran like a kid among the trees.

Now I had trouble keeping up with her. She took my breath away. I wanted to grab her and hold her forever. Somehow she found a path. I was eager to see where it led, she hiked up her dress a bit more and bolted ahead. Strong tanned thighs teased me. My body reacted, blood flowing to my groin. In a matter of minutes, my gorgeous friend had turned into a bewitching angel. Floating through the woods with abandonment.

Turning and twisting, I lost sight of her for a few seconds. Scared she would become lost, I stopped to listen for any sounds of her. I was shocked to have warm fingers covering my eyes from behind and that sweet voice asking to guess who. Just like a child's game. Playing along, I pretended I didn't know, saying names of other people. Her giggles were turning me inside out. The need to crush her to me was so powerful, so intense.

She dropped her hands and disappeared into the brush, calling out to come find her if I dared. If she wanted to play, I would play. Looking behind trees, going to my left, creeping up the little hill, I saw her there. The trees were gone, instead a view of the valley below that could not be described. Almost as beautiful as she was, sitting there. My steps were quiet. Her screech when I touched her shoulder frightened the birds. Her eyes wide, I grabbed her close to me, only wanting to reassure her she was safe.

The feel of her body made me lose it. Without further thought, I dipped my head and touched her lips with mine. Lightly, a gentle brush, barely connecting. But I couldn't stop there. My arms wrapped around her, pulling her tightly to my chest. My tongue forced its way inside her mouth, demanding entrance. Her moans, the way she met me kiss for kiss, made me lose control. Crushing her to me, my hands ripped at her dress. The need within me to touch her skin had taken over.

"Easy, Bryan, follow me," she said.

She took me by the hand and led me upon a little hill about fifty yards away. There was a quaint house sitting there. "It belonged to my grandparents. When they no longer could take care of it and moved into the city, I bought it from them. It's my home away from home."

We went inside and I began kissing her again. She stopped me.

"Bryan, I need to know something. Tonight when I stepped out of the limo, you said you thought you loved me. Did you mean it? I need to know the truth, please don't lie to me."

"I believe I fell in love with you the moment I saw you at the clinic. The few days we spent together I never wanted to end. Not being with you or seeing you with Jerry hurt me so much. Yes, Sharon, I honestly and truly believe I love you and only you."


She walked me into the bedroom, unzipped her dress and began kissing me. Her dress fell to the floor. I was tasting the spots behind her ears, down her neck, to her bra, my hands shook. The front clasp slid loose, my mouth finding a hard peaked nipple instantly. Sucking and licking, from one to the other, leaving them tight and wet. I felt her hands on my chest, grabbing at my clothes. Hating to leave her for a second, but aching for her against my skin, my shirt was over my head and on the ground in short order.

My lips were back at her nipples, fingers on her back, skin so smooth and hot, my cock was dripping. I pulled her to me, let her feel my hardness, ground her to me, driving me wild. Her head thrown back, chest straining to get closer, hips rotating against my groin. Dropping to my knees, I pulled her with me, not breaking contact anywhere. My cock was going to explode! Somehow her fingers had released me, were wrapped around my balls. Sweet Jesus! Her fingers were magical! Teasing and massaging!

If I didn't slow down, I was going to cum in her fingers right there! And oh, God, I needed to feel her pussy so bad! The sweetness of her body had me lost. Lying down on the bed, she fell on top of me. The weight of her, having her like this, was more than I could have ever imagined. She tasted like mint, probably from her drinks tonight. Our tongues mated and danced, not stopping til we needed air.

My hands went from her nipples, the buds so hard and tight, to her hips, the wisp of material all that was left of her clothing. Needing to be naked with her, I yanked the silk from her bottom. Her tight ass was free to my touch. The cheeks perfectly round. Cupping them, shaping them, molding them to me. God I needed to sink into her now! Reaching down, somehow, I got my clothes off the rest of the way.

This was almost too much! She was perfection! Her tits fit in my hands as if made for them. The nipples were dark and wet from my tongue. Her flat stomach, leading to her trimmed pussy. My hand followed the path of my eyes. And a finger slipped in. So damn wet!! The sounds she made, the way she squirmed, all telling me she was as hot as I was. Without asking, her legs opened.

My cock was throbbing. All thick and hard. Pre-cum making the head shiny and wet. Begging, sliding up, she lifted her body. My eyes were caught, lost in the wonder of this. Her pussy lips were just above my cock. Arching up, I could touch them with my cock. OMG! YES!! Please baby!! I pleaded with my eyes!! PLEASE!!

Then, as if in slow motion, she lowered herself. The first touch of her pussy to my engorged cock almost made me cum. Fighting back, I waited. She let herself fall then, ramming my cock so far inside her it took my breath away. She was so wet! So tight! My cock had never felt so good before. This was it. This was what I had waited for all my life!! Gripping her hips, I fucked her pussy hard. Thrusting deep, moving faster. Her hands on my chest, nails digging in, those exquisite breasts bouncing up and down. The sounds from her inflamed me more, knowing she was as hot and needy as I was.

I couldn't hold back much longer. The need for release was building so fast. My control was almost gone. And then she tightened on my cock. Wave after wave rolling over her. Her orgasm catching her unready. Arching her back, she screamed with her release. That was all I needed. My cock exploded. Spewing hot cum deep inside that tight pussy. Mixing with her juices. Pumping again and again, load after load, until I was empty.

Her body falling on mine, heart pounding , sweat pouring off her body, I pulled her close. I thought my heart was coming out of my chest, the way it was beating. Never wanting to let go, I held her tight.

She lifted her head, looking at me with that gorgeous smile.

The next day a truck pulled up about noon. It was Ray. He said George wondered why I didn't return this morning and used his GPS tracking to locate the limo.

"He found it and sent me to see if you had a problem. I used the CB and told him I located it and there were two flat tires. I took them off and went into town and had them repaired. There was a note on the seat telling me where you went. I can take you to the vehicle and you can return it later."

"Thanks, Ray. One of the party goers owns this place out here and it was my job to take them where they wanted to go. We had a couple of pot holes on the way here. The cell phones don't work out here."

"George told me to tell you to let the customer know that they have to pay for an extra day's rental on the limo. Sorry but you don't get paid extra for it. Hope they give you a good tip," replied Ray.

I smiled when I thought about the tip. Ray took me back to the limo and I told him to tell George I'd have it back by three o'clock with the extra day's rental fee. I then gave him the fifty bucks I got from Enrico for coming out to fix the truck.

I drove back to get Sharon. She was getting out of the shower when I walked in. "Have time for one more round before we head back?" she asked.

She didn't have to ask twice.

Epilogue:

It's only been three months since Brenda's wedding but my whole life has changed. Jake and I moved out of Mom and Dad's place and in with Sharon. We are in love, we're sure of that. We are planning our wedding. Sharon teased me and suggested we go to Las Vegas to get married. I told her I don't hardly think so and she busted out laughing. We spend our weekends out at the cottage. It's the kind of life we both want.

My business is thriving and Sharon brags to everyone about what a great guy I am and how she gets a lifetime of free Coke products.

We better get married pretty soon. We both want to start our family and want at least two kids and we also need some more dogs and cats so Jake will have some playmates. Then maybe he'll stay off of Sharon's lap and I can lay my head on it instead.

Brenda and her husband stop over all the time. She told me she always knew Sharon and I would be together if I kept trying. I found out that Sharon did tell Jerry that she was in love with me when they got out of the limo. He really was a pretty decent guy but Sharon has strict orders to stay away from him. She laughs whenever I tell her that.

As for Susan, she finally got a small speaking part on Enrico's soap opera. So I guess her perseverance paid off. She was surprised when Sharon told her that we were getting married. She did wish us the best of luck, but we didn't need luck. We had love, truth and honesty on our side. All and all I guess everything turned out good for all of us.

I hope you enjoyed this story – thanks for reading it. Mistress Lynn and Jake Rivers both added parts to it. They are both good writers and it was fun having each of us adding to this one.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers