The Bartender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wanted more. I wanted to fuck Harry real bad. I wanted to stick that cock up his ass and take his cherry. I wanted Harry to know what it was like getting fucked by a nice big cock.

"That's good Harry," I said putting my hands on his head. I started pulling him off my cock saying, "You did a real nice job sucking that cock. But now you have me all horny." I was holding his head about an inch in front of my cock. His eyes were busily studying its shape, size. "Kiss it Harry." I didn't have to say it twice. He leaned forward and kissed that cock like he meant it.

"But this isn't all...is it Harry?" I twisted my hips causing my cock to run across his lips. I was definitely getting into teasing him. He was so cock whipped by that time I could have done anything at all. "Yes...so much more. Lie down on the bed."

His eyes got big once again. He wanted to say something, but thought better of it. I glanced down at his panties and he was hard as ever. Sucking cock really agreed with him. I made a mental note that if I ever saw him again I would give him plenty of cock, but next time it would be real. He lay flat on the bed and waited.

"No Harry. Turn so you can see yourself in the mirror." He shot me a look and turned around on the bed. This was going to be better than I thought. I could see Harry looking at my cock in the mirror. I'm sure he was trying to decide if he could take something that big.

I walked slowly around the bed until I was behind Harry. I stifled a smile seeing him the way he was. I have to admit I felt pretty powerful. I spread his legs and moved between them. I glanced at the mirror to see Harry watching my every move.

I got on the bed and lowered my cock to his panty covered ass. I took my time running the shaft up and down his crack. "I'm going to enjoy this Harry. You might not believe it...but you are going to enjoy it too."

I reached over to my night stand and pulled out a bottle of lube. I reached for his panties and pulled them down in back just enough to get the job done. I wanted the front to rub against his cock. I squirted some lube on him and then put some on the tip of my cock. "Yeah, believe me...you are going to enjoy this."

I started to get in position and noticed that Harry closed his eyes. Poor thing I thought. I slapped his ass once or twice. "Loosen up Harry. There is nothing wrong with taking a huge cock in your ass. Just relax." Of course that was impossible. "Suit yourself baby."

I had fucked Sally on many occasions, so I did have some experience. But she was always flowing like a river so I just slipped right in. This time would be different. But I enjoy a challenge. I nuzzled my tip to his rosebud and leaned into it.

"Uhhhhhh," Harry grunted as the head of my cock disappeared inside him. I was surprised that it went in so easy. Lube is a beautiful thing. I slapped his ass again trying to get him to loosen up. After a moment or two, I pushed in another inch or two. Harry grunted again.

"You're doing fine baby...almost there," I said looking at him in the mirror. His eyes were still closed. I went ahead and pushed the rest into him and he groaned. "That's a girl. And you thought it wouldn't fit." I started to gently rock. I had never really thought about fucking Harry before. But now that I had a cock in his ass, saw him pinned underneath me...I was determined to make him like it.

I gently rocked for a minute or two letting him get used to me. I could see his face in the mirror so I had a pretty good idea of how he was feeling. He had been biting his lip bracing for the pain. Once he released it, I knew he had relaxed.

That's when I started taking bigger strokes. I continued to watch his face as I pulled my cock almost all the way out before plunging it back in to the hilt. That's what he liked the most. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Told you would like it." I drove in hard to make my point causing him to moan. It was a sexual moan. He was starting to loose control. "Open your eyes Harry. I want you to watch me fucking you."

He opened his eyes and looked at our reflection in the mirror. "That's it baby. Watch this huge cock go all the way inside you." I drove my cock into him, watched his eyes, saw his lust. I grabbed his hips taking more control, gave him a sexy smile and pounded him with my cock. "Feels good...doesn't it," I said wanting more from him. "We could have been doing this all along."

I repositioned myself trying to get more of that cock against my clit. That made me moan and Harry moaned too. I must have hit something inside him because now he was pushing back against me, meeting my thrusts.

Our passions were building, his as well as mine. We both worked that cock as best we could. Our eyes met in the mirror. Harry was really getting off to my cock. He was no longer trying to hide it. I decided right then that I liked fucking boys.

I stopped thrusting and just held still. "You like that cock...don't you. Fuck me Harry. Fuck my cock. You do the work. Let me watch you fuck this cock."

He closed his eyes and focused. He pushed back against my cock taking the entire length. Then he spread his legs a little more and tried again. That must have done it for him. He started slamming down on that cock hard.

"Open your eyes Harry!" His eyes flew open and zeroed in on our reflection. He started shaking his hips really fast working that cock like a pro. "That's it Harry. Fuck my cock!" He kept slamming into it. Suddenly he grabbed the sheets, shut his eyes and let out a blood curdling scream. I slammed into him as hard as I could trying to milk his orgasm for all it was worth and in the process triggered my own. My body heaved with erotic energy. I finally collapsed on top of Harry. Now it was official. I really liked fucking boys, liked it a lot.

We rested there for a minute. My cock was fully embedded in his ass. He seemed perfectly happy with that. I rose up and glanced at him in the mirror. I braced myself and dislodged my cock from his ass eliciting his final grunt.

"Get up so I can fix your lipstick." Harry pulled himself together and moved to the edge of the bed, in front of the mirror. That's when I noticed his panties. He had shot off inside them and they were a total mess. He had cum like a bull. I dipped my hand inside his panties and scooped a finger full of cum. I raised my finger to his lips and pushed it inside. His tongue sucked it right off.

"I told you would like it."

I fetched Harry another set of panties and then started pulling rollers from his hair. I brushed it out, reapplied his lip stick and watched him slip on the dress I picked. It was a yellow summer dress with black polka dots. Harry was a little taller than Sally so the dress was shorter on him. That wouldn't be that big a deal until he went to sit down. And that might be a little problematic. But other than that, he looked really cute. He certainly looked good enough to ride a bus to Chicago.

"Come on Harry. It's show time."

We walked down to my car and got inside. The goons had a perfect view. I drove off heading for the bus station staring at the rearview mirror. I knew we made it when I turned right at the corner and they turned left.

"You did it Harry. Now comes the hard part. You have to sell it up close." We rode the rest of the way in silence. I'm not sure what Harry was thinking about, but I was thinking about the explosive orgasms I had watching him with my cock. I couldn't wait to tell Sally all about it.

I pulled up to the bus station and stopped. "Good luck Harry."

He looked at me and then glanced at the people walking around outside the bus station. He took a deep breath and got out of the car. I watched him walk inside. And yes he was swishing that ass just about right.

12