The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nectar of Liana's juices and Judy's efforts at the other end had me bucking my hips, trying to drive myself even further into Judy's busy mouth. Frantically, I sucked on Liana's throbbing clit and drank from her dripping cunt until she again exploded into another climax, her vaginal muscles contracting in powerful spasms under my lips and her arsehole twitching in rhythm. God, it was a beautiful sight! There's nothing to compare with watching and feeling a woman's orgasm that you know you have produced.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," she gasped. "Ram that great big cock up my cunt and fuck me! Force me to cum on your cock then I want you to fuck Judy and force her to cum while I watch." Judy withdrew my equipment from her mouth and guided it into Liana as I mounted her doggy style. With a lunge I drove it full depth into Liana's tight wet twat and with her buttocks slamming against my groin and my balls slapping her clit, I rooted into her, pulling her onto myself with her hips. Judy got to her knees behind me and began tonguing my arsehole, trying to insert that little pointed tongue into the only one of my orifices she hadn't tried, riding backwards and forwards with my thrusts, spreading my bum cheeks with hands. This was a new experience for me and drove me to new heights of arousal as I aimed my knob for Liana's G-spot. She began to utter short, sharp grunts with each stroke and her hips thrashed from side to side as her own excitement neared it's peak. I reached forward and pinched her rock hard nipples which drove her into a frenzy, her arse thrashing as she tried to impale herself deeper onto my pole. Suddenly her cunt gripped my cock in a vice grip, she gave a massive backward lunge which dislodged Judy, let out a shriek followed by a long shuddering sigh and I could feel her contractions running the full length of my cock as she collapsed to the ground in a massive orgasm.

"God, that was the best cum I've ever had," she gasped as she disengaged herself from my throbbing source of her pleasure and rolled over onto her back with her legs wide apart. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and still gave an occasional twitch as her climax subsided. I sank to the grass beside her, my cock, glistening with her juices, pointing skywards. Judy was kneeling with her knees impossibly wide apart, vigorously masturbating her distended clit.

"It's your turn now," Liana told her. Without a second invitation, Judy moved up astride me and grasping my cock guided it into her own wet tunnel, sinking down until she was fully impaled then raising herself until he almost came free, then slamming down again. Her cunt was even tighter than Liana's and the long strokes she was taking took full advantage of every inch of friction surface. Faster and faster she rose and rammed herself back down until within only a few minutes, she had brought herself off with the only contribution from me being the equipment.

"I want you to make me cum up my arse too," she said as her breathing calmed. She reversed herself so that her back was to me and repeated her manoeuvre except that this time it was into her little pink rosebud arsehole that she guided me and I could see the entire process. This hole was incredibly tight and I could feel her anal sphincter gripping me as she began bouncing up and down. Then she lay back against my chest so that I could pinch her nipples as I had Liana's. She lifted her legs high in the air and spread them wide apart.

"Lick my cunt, Liana, while he fucks my arse." Liana happily obliged, giving my shaft the occasional sly lick as it was withdrawn from the grasping hole that kept trying to suck me into it. Under the double stimulation, Judy's breath was coming in short juddering gasps and she ground herself down on me with ever increasing force until she was impaling herself with her full weight. Her orgasm, when it came was awesome, her arse muscles wringing my cock and forcing it to engorge to an even greater degree than before, stretching her rectum and making it impossible for any in and out movement. She screamed loudly over and over again until her muscles began to relax and allowed her to set me free from her frantically clamping bum hole. When my cock emerged into sunlight again, it looked bigger than I have ever seen it. It was not to be given any rest, however.

"You found him," Judy told Liana. "I want to see you finish him off up your arse." Since Liana had already told me that the biggest thing she had ever had up her arse was a finger, I expected her to be a little doubtful about this but she swapped places with Judy eagerly and with Judy holding my hugely enlarged cock upright, she plunged downward, swallowing the whole length in one lunge. Not only was she even tighter than Judy, she worked her muscles in a sort of milking action whilst at the same time clamping her sphincter around the base of my prick so fiercely that any movement on my part other than to thrust my hips, was impossible. Under the steady pulsating suction, I could feel my knob being pulled deeper and deeper inside her back passage and swelling unbelievably as she did so. Her whole pelvis was gyrating wildly. Judy, not to be left out squatted over my face, blocking my view of Liana's lovely arse but showing me her own, still gaping wide. She lowered her crotch onto my eager tongue, working herself backwards and forwards to ensure everything got an adequate licking. I could hold back no longer under this two-way assault and with one last mighty lunge I blew my boiling semen into the deepest part of Liana's arse. She screamed as she burst into the spasms of her own incredible cum. It seemed as though I had been pumping and she convulsing for ages before we both began to relax, totally drained for the moment. Eventually she relaxed and allowed my by now limp Willie to slip out of her arse. As she moved away I could see my cum dribbling out of her gaping hole and running down her leg. It seemed like there was no end to it.

By this time, all three of us were exhausted. Happy but exhausted. We climbed into the campervan, still naked, and helped ourselves to the wine and beer in the fridge while cuddling on the bed in a beautiful three-way smooch which had me in the middle with a gorgeous girl on either side. As our glasses emptied we refilled them, the girls keeping me supplied. I no longer thought of Judy as 'just a kid;' it was impossible after what we had all just done together. As the day wore on we drowsed in each other's arms, rousing only to fetch another drink. Naturally, we were becoming increasingly drunk but as Liana said, it didn't matter - we didn't have to go anywhere. As our bladders filled with the booze we went outside and took turns at peeing all over each other, more than fulfilling all our fantasies. Then back to the van for refills to prepare for still more pissing games. Our second round of lovemaking was just that - slow and relaxed until eventually, one by one, we went to sleep, still entwined in each other's bodies.

Morning came, as mornings inevitably must. Another round of triple sex and a contest to see who could piss the furthest (Liana won), a few more glasses of wine with which I drank a toast to dirty girls everywhere. We reluctantly retrieved our clothes and dressed before leaving our little woodland glade to go home. Just before we left, Judy asked me to hold her crotch once more while she pissed. Without removing her panties, she let loose with a copious stream of piss as I pressed my fingers against her piss hole through the fabric. Then we were gone, Judy in her wet panties, Liana in her bikini and me in those magic boxer shorts which I will never now exchange for a swimsuit.

I expected never to hear from either of them again and although my eyes scoured the beach for a familiar shape every time I went there, it wasn't until several years later with my wife that I again spied that looked-for shape. Liana was married by then and had her husband with her. She told me that Judy was now teaching at a university overseas but that neither of them had changed otherwise and I could well believe her.

My wife was also taken by her attractiveness but much more attracted to her husband who hovered about with a puzzled expression. I hoped that we might get to ease his perplexity but that would be a whole 'nother story!

12