All Comments on 'The Beach Ch. 02'

by bybiguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

That story was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
I'll cum to your story tonight

I loved all of your stories. My cock is dripping pre-cum and is ready to explode. Please, keep writing.

niplockniplockover 15 years ago
Beach Ass

Without a doubt on of the hottest beach stories that I have ever read. I lay naked a lot on deserted beaches with oil on my ass and my hole lubed up just waiting for some guy to come by and fuck me without asking. Your story is my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish it was me

great story would like it to happen to me may be one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beach hook up

I met an older 'naturist ' in my teens ( 16 - he was 64) he shunned the busy beaches , preferring the dunes ( for privacy )

It was a warm summer day when I almost fell over him as I was climbing up the dunes after apologising profusely , he invited me to join him introducing himself as Jeff ( he was totally naked and laying on a large towel )

I said I couldn't because I had no trunks to wear.. ..but he just waved that aside saying there was no harm in being naked

At first I lay there in my underpants soaking up the rays Jeff rolled over to face me saying I would be more comfortable naked .....the heat and proximity of this naked man had caused me to get an erection!!...

Jeff smiled and said it was normal ( his cock wasn't hard, but thicker than my first glimpse )

He hooked a finger in my waistband and slowly eased them down and off , complimenting me on my cock - he even touched it lightly!!

I noticed his had grown even bigger!! And stared at it

' you can hold it if you like ' he whispered

My second time touching a man !!.. Jeff groaned and lay back his cock twitching in my hand ...I squeezed it lightly and he asked me to 'wank' him off..then he reached over and took mine between finger and thumb and stroked me ... Seconds later I spurted all over his hand

Fed came too watching me , but it wasn't a lot

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I have never been fucked by a guy with a huge mushroom shaped cock head like that, but I have fantasized about that very thing you described: that big knob not wanting to slip out and tugging at my ring from the inside.

For me, my ring is a super erogenous zone. One of my favorite positions is cowboy, where I can sit down on his cock all the way and grind. I love the feeling of how it makes his cock stir around inside me, but that sideways pressure on my ring as I grind drives me crazy!

After I'm all loosened up, I like to feel him pull all the way out once in a while and then stick it back in. It's a different sensation than when he is thrusting while I'm stretched around him. There is something extra stimulating to my ring as I feel him stick it back in me.

I'm not into pain, but after I'm loosened up, I would love to feel a cock with a big head, not only popping back in, but tugging against my ring as it pops out too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous