All Comments on 'The Beaches of Belize'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Revenge Story Authors longer epiloge with newer woman

5 stars for a good Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story. However the little mistake is the lack of the longer epiloge. The story would be better with a new woman for the exhusband and with a little colleteral to send the PI report for the 2 loverboy's wives.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
My way of saying

I forgot my sentences: The ancestor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent, But

Excellent work, but why didn't the good husbands tell the bad husbands that their wives would know about their cheating. I know I could not have resisted.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
I Really Liked This One Except We Never Really Figure Out WHY She Cheated

Her motivation is really critical to this story, probably even more than the tan lines.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I didn't like bringing the kids in to see it,

That kind of thing could scar young kids for life. Other than that, I like it. I gave you 4*, if would have been 5 if not for the kids.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Well written

I didn't like the kids being involved. That is abusive. The women's father was sufficient. The wives seem very one dimensional. Their only purpose in the story is to be cheaters. It's a short story so I understand it somewhat but it all seems rather cut and dried, clinical. There's more to a successful story than just a reasonable plot.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Oh, loved the tan line discovery

Very clever.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A DELAYED PLAN CUMS TOGETHER

and the winner and still champ is??????TK U MLJ LV NV

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Oh gawd what fucking horrible depressing thoughts.

A story written for the sake of getting revenge. I bet both hubbies and all the children had wonderful lives afterwards. But you got your revenge. Well writ. 3*

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good little revenge story

You had me worried that you were not going to remember to tell us what he saw in the bath room! Basically anyone agree to his wife taking a holiday for two weeks with her sister in Belize should line up a lawyer and a PI. He got lucky that they decided to do a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

You are a terrific story teller Likegoodwine. I just wish you would take time and write longer story. 5*

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Why could the attached mate sleep well

@ Dear Anon For example!Somebody lives with the second wife and he was succesful not violant revenge against the first wife. During this revenge he could hide much money from the first wife divorce and this time they are happy pair with 2 DNA test proof children with the second wife. The second wife read the revenge stories happy because they have more fortune (and for the common children) because of the succesful revenge.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
It was a very clever reveal.

But it also seemed like you were teaching the ex-wife how to improve herself so the next husband wouldn't find out.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

witles Sometime to live in divorce better for the children as 2 each others hate parents who live together in no stop quarelings.......The children feel the hate each others in the family and this is not the best children psychology background.........The custody parent is the strick parent and the other the liberal and this could work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2*

Jack is a proud man(4*), but Bob is a vimp(1*)

Mandy and Helen -stupid slut

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Loved It!

Great surprise ending, I spent the whole story wondering what made him suspicious. Really a surprise ending.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
not bad at all!

keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0 sandusky

Remember ped0, 100 yards from any school you nonce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dint understand the ending.

As stupid as it sounds on my behalf, i dint understand the end. Can somebody explain it to me pls? How did he figutr it out? Dint get the part regarding the rings havin no tan lines. Someone kindly explain

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Crime against children

Hard to imagine any of these 'adults' (incl GranDad) are qualified to raise kids! Why would Sweeties take off rings once they hook-up with married guys? OTOHand, why would they ever wear their rings at a tropical beach resort? Nice tease for most of story on his enlightenment! Narrator may be so adament because his Sweety creampied him as much as she could upon her return!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
gave it 5 stars

do you love it when a plan comes together, glad her dad was man enough to think he should dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cuckdogg creams himself

cause they divorce, not about the quality of the writing. Good job author, as well written as your other stories (which most of these repressed cuckolds flamed) but seemed rushed. A good idea but not fleshed out, simple fodder for the one brain cell types rampant in LW. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where do you get your boxer shorts Rain Man?

I get my boxer shorts at Kmart in Cincinnati.You have to go to Kmart, 400 Oak Street.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Why would they leave their wedding rings on at the beach?

To fend off the advances of men hitting on them, at least the ones with any character.

That is the wrong question, btw. The question is: why would they take off their rings?

Now, one could argue that, like harsh cleansers , they might take the rings off to avoid damaging the rings at the beach. And when they were walking? When they were sight seeing? When they were on the veranda sipping Mai Tais? See, there wasn't a FADED tan line on her finger, maybe a slight pale spot where she slipped her rings on and off again. Nope. The rings went into that inside pocket of her purse before the plane took off to Belize...and didn't get put back on until the two women landed back in Minni.

That is a rather direct statement of intent: If I'm not home, I'm single.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Your Story

Was just a good read until the last paragraph. That made it a great read to me. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next submission.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
No supporting premise means ...

...no story. Like a sentence without a predicate. Back to twitter. And some censoring judging from anons sycophantic comment.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
it wasn't the stupid thing she did in belize

it was the stupid thing she did when she got back that busted her lying cheating ass. the e-mails the fuck budy weekend - if she had just shut down he never would have caught her at it - it would just be a suspicion. but that is how lying cunts work they pretend it is only one thing when 2 weeks with a fuck budy is 14 days of one thing - plus everything that followed. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One day, when she was waiting for the kids to get ready to go with her, she asked me: "I am curious Jack. How did you ever found out about the stupid thing I did in Belize?"

Good story except for Mandy asking the question above???? How about having her beg for his forgiveness and offering apologies "over and over" for fucking him and the children over!! That would be far more appropriate ... what a Fucking Cunt!!!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
."..stupid thing I did in Belize"?

Huh! How about continuing to hookup with her lovers in Chicago? Bob is an idiot but that is life. The sisters had planned to cheat on their husbands from the beginning of their 2 week trip so what could Helen say? Other than that stipud line this story was great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good story - although the slut's got off easy!

And no revenge on the other two adulterers? That cost this effort a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the previous poster

Yes there was revenge on the guys. The pictures were fedexed to their wives.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Okay, sure the pictures were sent to the male cheaters wives but....

we don't know how if any negative result was achieved. Maybe they were sluts like these two sisters because who allows their spouses to go on vacation without their wives?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHEN YOU ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME

why stroke off to play more. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A great beginning. Needed more emotion at the end. The wife trying to explain things would have accomplished that.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very good story.

Condoning the two wives going on a two week vacation is as bad as condoning girls night out. And what about their paramours? They certainly weren't there without their wives. How did they have so much free time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending twist

Authors should take note,how your ending twists fit in and don't feel contrived or pasted on.

It seems to be a real art that few writers master.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
not me

I would not have been civil . I would have asked for child support. I would not talk to her. Minimal contact. Bob was a moron.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CHEATERS ALWAYS MAKE A MISTAKE OR 2

even if it a thin line of deceit. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Hard To Understand

Okay, I'll buy the TWO-WEEK vacation without their families, and I'll even buy that they just happen to meet two guys who are also apparently on TWO-WEEK vacations without THEIR families.

And MAYBE given the situation they have a vacation fling.

But for two presumably loving wives and mothers to CONTINUE after returning home defies comprehension.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
KarenE, I don't understand how people do any of those things

but mostly I don't understand how the one that got caught taking it up her ass is going to get her husband back. I also don't understand how both of the lovers didn't get the dog shit stomped out of them either. Oh well, it's just a story, right?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
@KarenE... actually slippery slope...

Once you've let yourself think it was OK to screw around on your spouse anywhere you've made it easier to be willing to create situations to screw around on them again. Given time, they MIGHT have experienced guilt enough to stop... but really, what spouse either wants to give them that time or really cares anymore by that point...?

As for the being willing to start it to begin with... not that guys care for the most part, especially already married guys clearly already prowling - if they were spending the best part of the two weeks having sex, including doubling up, it wasn't like they REALLY had a lot of time to tan. Or more specifically a lot of time that wasn't ALREADY without the rings - meaning she more or less went there expecting to fool around.

One of the hazards from having a mommy who screwed around on her husband and didn't "suffer" as a result - the one facet her mother should of related is that if you're going to screw around on your husband, you'd best not be in love with him too.

Though how you COULD screw around on him AND love him... just odd...

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Liked it a lot

Original elements, good writing; a 5!

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Tan lines

Each to their own of course, but I'll never understand why some think that tan lines are sexy?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good

But... Would've gotten another star if they would have taken care of business with the two assholes.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 7 years ago
Not smart!

What kind of husband allows his wife/wives to be alone on the beaches of Belize.

It's an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why would she

Remove her rings miles and miles from home cheating with married guys.

Question on tan lines being sexy few comments down

The bikini top or sexy bra effect created by the milky white skin in stark contrast to deep golden tan accentuates breasts like no lingeria can and stays o the whole time.

Too each his own

Shaved pussies or those landing strips disgust me. Fairly full but trimmed V especially on carpet matching red heads curtains

Then there are freckle preferences-love light dusting across nose slightly above breasts.

And though a dishwater blonde is exempted...I have never and probably won't ever date a blonde-just do not understand or agree that gentlemen prefer blondes...excepting the orange ones from strawberry blondes to auburn RED HAIRED FEMALES cannot be beat

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
For the sake of the kids

Is the most perplexing bullshit people come out with.

The vast majority of kids know why parents get divorced, if there is cheating then by acting all nice to each other it only shows the kids that being a fucking cheating lying piece of filth will only end up in the cheated being decent to you.

Sorry but that is a fucked up and bullshit life lesson.

So rant aside, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheaters need to feel pain

I have no concept of how Bob could ever think of flicking his slut wife after she whored herself out. She and her sister deserve pain. Were I their father I would disinherit them both, make sure they received nothing and were recognized as being trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What kind of father brings his children to a hotel room to see their mother having sex?

No fucking wonder she cheated on him. Husband is a mental case. I hope the judge in their divorce denied him any non-supervised visits.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
The father knew what he was doing

It is clear that he told his kids that they were not to come in until he called. He would have ensured that the lovers were decent before the kids came in, it's just they got too excited and beat him to it. Maybe Tom, having experienced this before, should have held onto his grandchildren.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I'd forgotten bout this story, until I saw the most recent comment on it

I don't remember how long ago I'd read, but I remember thinking that noticing "tan lines," or in this case the lack thereof, was a novel way to become aware of possible infidelity. At leas novel to me. Then I'd forgotten about this story, but the idea of those damn tan lines must have stayed submerged deep in my subconscious, only to surface while I was writing my story that is currently pending.

I also used that detail as a minor part of my current story, and didn't give attribution to where I'd first seen it used because I completely forgot all about it. For that, this author has my acknowledgement for an idea that stayed with my long after I'd forgotten how it got in my head in the first place. If I had a time machine, I'd change my rating on this story to 5 stars for having done that. That's a rare thing even when part of a story leaves an impact for what very well be years later.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Decent but gross

Bringing the kids. Sick, weird, pointless. The author didn't even mention how they reacted to it I don't think. They just disappeared from the story after a cutesy line to the process server. Great plan, bring your kids to see their mothers fucking strangers. And good ol' grandpa getting punched in the face by a naked dude that had his cock in your mum/aunt's arsehole ten seconds ago. Good times, healthy emotional futures I'm sure.

Also no follow up on what happened to the studs, what happened to their marriages, or why they were on vacation in Belize without their wives in the first place.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
For the sake of the kids

We are civil to each other.

I have never understood that, if you are civil to someone who lies and cheats it would only teach the children that they can do the same and the injured party will still be civil to them.

What kind of lesson is that?

For one it's morally wrong and more importantly it's dangerous, there are a lot of people who will react with violence if it is done to them.

Imo civil for the sake of the children is a very bad lesson to teach them.

Good story btw.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why been be civil to the cheating bitch. She deserves nothing but contempt.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Good job

I didn't see the ring-tan-line thing coming. The same stories have all been told but it's the twists an nuances that make them unique.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Good Story Except Getting Family Involved

When they first mentioned involving the girls' father who loved them so much and who had been the victim of the cheating wife himself I thought that was cruel to him for no reason. Then they involved the kids. That was really fucked up.

Everything else was good. Couldn't he find another way to shame them or exact some BTB without hurting innocent people, especially his own kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My whore wife fucked a Belizian 23 yr old after 25 years of marriage

My whore wife of 25 years went to Belize with my daughter for her graduation gift. She ended up fucking a 23-year old black man Daniel Nicholson and then the same piece of shit fucked our daughter. But what makes this story so crazy is that even though Milf and Dilf share the same dick my wife came back for 8 weeks and kept on communicating even though she knew he fucked her own daughter.

Now I have to live every day with this affliction yet she thinks I should get over it. I never realized how much of a sick fuck I was married to for 25 years.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading all the author's stories again. This is a novel way to bust a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That anonymous comment is um, interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Rings on Vacay?

Since she went without her rings for (probably) the whole 2 weeks, perhaps the intent from the beginning was to cheat. Perhaps this is not the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummmmm, Tom?

FYI - slight faux pas on the middle of page one...“Both Tom and I would have to be checked for STDs back in Minneapolis.“ I’m hoping that you meant Bob the brother-in-law not the Father-in-law Tom....cause that’s a whole nother story in whole nother section! Ooof!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, Now

No tan line on her ring finger? Boy, that’s pretty damn thin. What would have happened if he hadn’t found the incriminating e-mails? Would he have just kept sniffing around, looking for clues, avoiding sex with her, convinced she was cheating, just because of the absence of tan lines on her ring finger? Very very thin. Weak.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Another twist in the end that I couldn't see coming! I knew he had to have seen something indicating cheating but I did not reckon on the lack of rings. You write well and so far all of your stories are entertaining will dealing ritcheous retribution on the cheaters. Truly a public service!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I would never go on vacation without my husband and daughter. Certainly not to a resort. I can't ever imagine cheating on him but why put myself in a situation where there might be temptation with all the beautiful men and women around? It's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What husband would not go ballistic BEFORE the vacation if his late-30s wife and her sister were leaving him and her two young children behind for two weeks (or even 1 week) in a tropical paradise? Why didn't he make clear to her that it wasn't going to happen? That would be a line in the sand long before she left, and I don't mean the Beaches of Belize.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bitches, definitely bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't see that coming... the rings!

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Good story, well written⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God knows it's difficult to find an original twist on this site. I've tried with my own stories. Removing the wedding rinds? Brilliant!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

So, why did the wives set up the second tryst in Chicago? Because their lovers were a lot better in bed than their cuckolded husbands.

.

Meeting two guys in Belize could have been just a fling, but unless this happened near the last day, the wives would have seen what these guys were like in bed on a regular schedule, and not just the high of a first meeting.

.

And they cooked up a tryst in Chicago, so they knew the boyfriends were studs while their husbands were duds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The little details will always get you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no problems with burning the bitches but the kids could be NOWHERE near the confrontation. That is almost child abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kids being present was awful.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - involving children in this skanky SLUT sting operation is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome AF brother. I'm glad you stung those two whores as hard as you could.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

who takes their pre-teen kids to confront their cheating spouse while they're knowingly having sex?

otherwise, it didn't feel satisfactory for some reason. wrapup was too abrupt?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not the way to confront cheating wives...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No coming back from that. Ick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars these women are trash.

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

I don't have tan lines on my ring finger and I almost never take it off. Then again I have big hands and long fingers and I play with the ring alot so I guess that eliminate the mark.

Just checked and I actually do have that but it's really hard to see.... And I notice this is true even in summer. Still... Not bad but the story could certainly be cleaned up a bit. No insight into the reading. I don't need an explanation if the holiday thing I guess, but the Chicago trio t and the swapping and double teaming? That's weird enough to be to be addressed.

And agreed, I lost any respect I might have for the mc at bringing the children to see the mom get fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous