All Comments on 'The Beast Within'

by sixpe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Until he decides he wants an actual woman and kids, who of course won't be safe around this volatile animal and she gets put down. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. Like isn't the right word, but it was interesting seeing this from her view point.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Halfway through this I found myself repelled/fascinated/repulsed. I finished reading only because I had to see how the writer ended this. I found myself completely unsettled by the whole thing and wishing for an explanation of what was in someones mind that would make them go this far. Her feelings for him gave her the impetuous to transform, but the desire was within her.

Very disturbing piece. If this is a BDSM tale, it's far enough on the outskirts, it should have gone into the fetish category.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Different!

You certainly let your imagination go on this one. At least I hope it is imagination. I found it disturbing but still had to read to the end. Well done anyway.

gasissynoragasissynoraover 9 years ago
Great stimulating story.

Loved your story. i hope you write more. More "animals" involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry..

Well written but too weird. Didn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous