All Comments on 'The Beginning'

by Rascal164

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story on site

This was excellent from the start. It is exemplary in its form and content and realistically depicts what it is like to experience this kind of sexual variation...well done rascal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another story to follow up would be nice

Another story to follow up would be nice, some where along the line's of the woman getting addicted to stanger's cock's and her eventually becoming pregnate by stranger. Be so cool if you can write that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Getting carried away in the heat of the moment is just about the hottest thing that a woman can do. Always love it when playing goes too far and she gets fingered or fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot fuck slut

like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good

As someone else said, the idea that the hotwife loses herself to the moment, goes beyond agreed limits and abandons herself to the physicality/lust of the moment is very hot. Great start, interested to see where you go with it... forget the impregnation angle, IMHO.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What are the chances? Your wife picks up a couple of random guys and they have huge cocks. Wow! And you have libido in your personal cock. Lucky guy, all I have is blood. Where do you get that libido? Viagra?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I could not find a rating low enough

so I guess no value = No Score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

Interesting story. If it’s true I can feel it. I would like to know what happened after

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff. I felt the same rush after she went beyond.

Pre-cell phone days, in an attempt to convert my reluctant wife (23) into a Hotwife, I tried to find a good starter situation. A stranger was too scary for her. After a week or so, she suggested a BJ on her 52 y/old ex-boss that used to finger her to orgasm if the small office had cleared out. He was a proven discreet dawg as he knew her mother, who had originally asked him to hire my future wife part-time. He was excited, but didn't want me there :( Happily for all tho, my bride went from fearful to wet about her first hotwife encounter. A Friday lunch date was arranged and I dropped her off at the train to go gobble another man's cock. --- At the train station pick up, she smiled and said, "We did everything. Even after cleaning up, his cum is still leaking onto my panty ." I was overcome with jealousy and I also had to have sloppy seconds immediately. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are no more writers nor stories like this in this website anymore. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't tag your stories "cheating" when they're hotwifing, cuckolding, or other consensual material.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

Not bad only wish the story was longer and there was pregnancy risk to all this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous