The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bob approached to urge me to get undressed I told him that I just couldn't. He responded just as I knew my prince charming would. He made me comfortable about not getting undressed. I turned went to the edge of the clearing sat down by a tree and opened my book.

Bobbie, Joel and Bob ran and jumped into the water. I watched as they played tag. Grabbing each other screaming with laughter. As I watched, I became really annoyed with myself. Why was I so immature? Look at the fun they were having. I wanted Bob to like me; I didn't want him to think I was a baby.

As I watched I decided that I had to force myself to grow up. They were not paying any attention to me; as a matter of fact I doubt they were even aware I was there. I stood up, striped out of my cloths and ran to the water and jumped in. The schock of the cold water took my breath away. As soon as my head surfaced, Bob swam over to me, tagged my shoulder and yelled your it. From that moment on, the best day of my life began. I chased after all of them, finally catching up to Bobbie; I lunged toward her and ended up tagging her on the breast. There was no embarrassment, it was just part of the game, no one even thought about it. My body was touched all over, and I touched them all over, but it was just a game.

Everyone was cold and tired as we made our way to shore. Joel climbed out first, as I looked up at his wet naked body, I suddenly realized that the time to grow up was at hand. I would have to get out of the water and they would all see me naked.

I said to myself, well here goes and I was out into the clearing. I was the one uncomfortable; they sort of accepted me naked as if this was the most natural thing in the world. Bob approached, took my hand and said come on. He led me to the middle of the clearing, where Joel and Bobbie were already flat on their backs with their eyes closed sunning themselves and drying. Bob said lie right here next to me. The sun felt wonful against my naked body. We lay there quiet, just drinking it all in.

All of a sudden, I heard a rustling, opened my eyes and saw Joel and Bobbie, dressed and walking off hand in hand. Bob was still lying quietly next to me, so I just lay back down.

A few minutes later I felt a shadow cover my face. I opened my eyes and Bob's head was lowering towards mine. I was startled but in a second his lips were upon mine. Oh my God, I thought I was dreaming this is just as I imagined it. He kissed me softly and I responded by putting my arms around him. His nude body pressed against me as we kissed again. His tongue was pressing against my lips, pushing and licking them. I slowly parted them and his tongue slipped in. I was in heaven. This was even better then I imagined. My breath was coming in short gasps.

I felt something hard against my body, and could not for the life imagine what it was. Bob continued to kiss me, and I responded in what I guess was the most natural way, responding with equal intensity with my tongue. We separated momentarily; Bob look down at me and smiled the warmest smile I had ever experienced.

He began kissing me again, but this time his tongue was licking my eyes, and all of a sudden he brushed his tongue across my ear. An electrifying chill ran through my body. My nipples, which were already hard, became so unbelievably sensitive, that just the touch of his body against them was causing my body to respond in almost the same way it did when I touched my self and had an orgasm. There were slight waves running through my abdomen.

Suddenly Bob rolled over on his back. I lifted my self up on my elbow to look down at him. It was then that I saw, for the first time an erection. He had his hand around it. I asked what he was doing, and he said making myself feel good. He saw the question in my eyes. He said don't you touch your vagina to make yourself feel good. I turned so red, that it really was not necessary for me to answer. He said well this is how a guy does the same thing. I watched as his hand moved up and down the shaft of his penis. The head was turning a deep purple, and it seemed to swell even more.

Bob reached over took my hand and placed it on his penis. I thought I was going to die! He said stroke it the way I was. I did as he asked, and just lost myself in what I was doing. I was starring intently at his penis. When my hand came up to the top the little hole in the center would open up. I was just going up and down up and down, when Bob said faster you have to go faster. I sped up my motion and he tensed and all of a sudden a gob of white spurted up right into my face. I jumped back, thinking that I hurt him or did something wrong. He laughed and explained what had just happened. I was so embarrassed, I felt so dumb.

He then said you lay back, it's your turn. He pushed me back, leaned over and started kissing me again. He felt me start to breathe heavily, and slipped his hand down to my vagina. His finger rubbed along the lips, and I felt so wet I thought I had peed. Every time his now wet finger touched that certain spot, at the top of my vagina, I involuntarily jumped. He finally started to rub my quickly and my body tensed and I actually screamed with my first orgasm induced by someone other then myself.

Bob's Story

I was schocked to hear the splash and find Annie in the water with us. I just swam over tagged her and said your it. She seemed to just follow along with us as we played tag in the water. It was as if she was a part of our group forever.

We all started to get cold and it was time to get out of the water. Joel Bobbie and I scampered out of the water; I turned and saw that Annie was still in the water a look of fear was on her face. The three of us lay down on the soft grass, not thinking of Annie. I knew that she could not stay in the water all day, and that once she gained the courage she would come out. It didn't take to long before I felt her presence next to me. I was as comfortable as I have ever been.

The four of us were lying in the sun just soaking up its energy. I glanced over at Joel and saw that he and Bobbie were getting ready to leave. I guess they did not know how Annie would respond to their petting. At last we were alone. We had not said a word to each other since we were in the water. I lifted my self up on my elbow and gazed down at her. I don't know what came over me; she looked like an angel. I just bent over and kissed her.

Annie appeared startled, but responded by throwing her arms around me and pulling me against her. I had a ragging hard on, and the pressure against her body felt great. I kept kissing her and she kept responding with soft moans and she kept on sighing oh oh oh. When my tongue brushed her ear and I softly blew in it. Goosebumps immediately appeared on her body and she started to respond with a bunch of what we determined later to be mini orgasms.

I couldn't take it any longer. I could feel myself approaching an orgasm. I rolled off of her, and I guess without thinking, my right hand started to stroke my cock. I looked over at Annie she was looking at me puzzled. She asked what I was doing, and I told her. I then took her had and put it around my cock.

What an unbelievable feeling. This was the first time someone other then myself had ever touched me. Her hand was so soft, but she really had no idea of what to do. I started giving her instructions. She was stroking gently, but squeezing the head when she got to the top of each stroke. I was about to explode and asked her to increase the pace and squeeze harder. She did so and while this was happening she was bent over in deep concentration when I exploded all over her face.

She jumped back and gasped. She thought that she had hurt me or done something wrong. I sat up and wiped the cum off her face with my hand, kissed her deeply and told her exactly what had happened and I how much I loved it. I then eased her back down on her back, started to kiss her again, but this time I slid my hand down to her vagina. There was just a fine covering of hair and I stroked it very softly. She started to moan quietly. My tongue was circling her mouth, sucking on her tongue and at the same time she spread her legs opens as wide as she could. Her vagina was well lubricated and I started to rub her in earnest.

As her inner lips swelled my finger slipped between them, but that was as far as it could go. I knew from what my Mom had taught me, that when a girl was a virgin there was a covering called a heyman that prevented you from entering her vagina. As my fingers began to concentrate on her clitoris, her body tensed and she screamed with an orgasm. She had become so sensitive that she grabbed my hand to stop it form moving. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply and gently as I could. I was looking down at her and was over come with a feeling that I could not describe, and one, which I had never experienced before, but it surely was special.

Annie's Story

I could not believe what had just happened, but my life was now changed forever. I looked over at Bob, and a feeling came over me that I never had before. He had just made me feel so good. I am totally speechless and cannot express myself. My reverie was broken by his beautiful voice. "Come on, we have to get going" he said. I snapped out of it and smiled at him and said "do we have to" Bob started to laugh and said we sure do, lets get dressed. We put on our cloths. Bob came over to me took my hand kissed me held me very tightly and said; "this has been the best day of my life". I couldn't believe he felt like I did. He started walking and slipped his arm around my waist and we started home.

Bob's Story

It was getting late, the sun was going down and it was time to go. Annie was lying next to me with her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and said come on its time to go. We both got dressed I took her hand pulled her to me and kissed her. I told her this was the best day of my life and slipped my arm around her waist and started for home.

Annie's Story

The first week flew by. I called my Dad on Sunday and told him I was having the best time of my life and that I wanted to stay for the whole summer. He laughed and told me how happy he was that I was having such a good time.

I could not tell him what had transpired during that first week, but I was head over heals in love! Bob and I spent every minute we could together. We went to the quarry again with Joel and Bobbie and this time I needed no coaxing to join in the fun. Bob and I touched and kissed as often as we could. Bob's mother must have noticed that things had changed. I think she even caught us petting on the front porch late at night.

On Wednesday of the next week Bob's mother asked if I would spend some time with her. I said I would love to. Secretly I was a little nervous, but I knew she was a sexual therapist and I now had a lot of questions to ask her.

My mother could never speak to me about sex. Wednesday finally came and Mary and I were sitting comfortably on the coach in her office.

She mentioned to me that she noticed that Bob and I were apparently more then just friends. I must have turned a million shades of red, so I knew that I did not have to answer that question, the answer was self-evident. She smiled and told me that she was really glad. If she could pick someone for her son to have his first serious relationship with it would be me. We made small talk for awhile and I really felt unbelievably comfortable with her.

When she sensed that I was comfortable she started talking about sex. I told her I really knew nothing about it, only that the Nuns at school said it was a sin to engage in sex unless you were married. This led to a long detailed discussion about sex. I learned that there was a thing called oral sex and anal sex. She explained that you could do a lot of things without having intercourse. She gave me a couple of books to read and then we would talk again.

I finished the books rather quickly. Mary and I talked for hours about the information that I was now privy to. I asked all sorts of questions and I believe I got straight answers. I felt kind of stupid when I asked if I could get pregnant if I swallowed sperm, or if I had sperm in my rectum. She did not make fun of me but answered all my questions with a very serious manner.

The result of this educational program was that I couldn't wait to try some things with Bob.

Bob's Story

I could not believe how totally head over heals I was with Annie. When she told me that my mom wanted to talk with her I became very nervous. I approached mom and asked her why or what she was going to talk with Annie about.

Mom said that she noticed that Annie and I seemed to be more then friends. I acknowledged that that was probably true. She also told me that she saw us necking on the porch. I started to get angry; feeling that Mom was spying on us, but I realized that that was not really what mom was about. She explained to me that Annie was a very innocent girl. She was sure that she did not understand much about sex and about what she or her body is feeling right now. I told mom that I thought she was right and that it was probably a good idea for her to have her little talk.

The following Friday Annie and I went to the quarry ourselves. We swam and played tag and just horsed around a lot. We climbed out to the water and lay in the sun absorbing it energy as we always did. like we always did I soon started to kiss her. We had now become more comfortable with each other and knew what to do to make us feel good. Annie had just had a small orgasm when she removed my hand from between her legs and pushed me down on my back.

She climbed between my now spread legs. I looked at her and said what are you doing. She laughed and said I want to try some things I have been reading about. With that she leaned forward and inserted her tongue into my mouth. She grabbed my hands and held them to the ground over my head. She was deeply kissing me. I could feel her long thick nipples rubbing lightly on my chest. She was now running her tongue around my ear and lightly blowing into it. I closed my eyes and just went with the fabulous feeling. She now was running her tongue around my nipples and lightly nipping them.

I started to lift my hips up to get some pressure on my hard cock, but she was on her knees between my legs and when I arched up there was nothing but air. She was now running her tongue down my stomach towards my penis. My mind started to explode was she really going to do it. I could not believe that this was going to happen when I felt her tongue flick across the tip of my rock hard cop. My prick was now pulsating up and down on its own when she sucked it into her mouth. She started bobbing up and down on it and in seconds I exploded into her mouth.

Annie's story

On Friday bob and I went to the quarry. Like always we played in the water having a lot of fun. We were lying g on the ground absorbing the sun when we started to kiss. By this time Bob and I were both very comfortable with each other and knew exactly what to do to achieve orgasm.

As Bob was playing with my vagina my mind was racing around all the things his mother was teaching me about sex. I now knew that there was a lot more then masturbation. I was wondering if I had the nerve to experiment when I felt the wave of a small orgasm roll through my body. After it passed I removed his hand from between my legs and pushed him down onto his back.

I quickly decided then and there that I wanted to experience oral. I started to kiss him and blow into his ear. I licked his nipple and nipped them with my teeth. I had read all about this and the reaction I was getting was making me hotter then I already was. He was arching his back trying to press his now very erect penis against me, but I wouldn't let him. I then said to my self here goes, and flicked my tongue across the head of his penis. The texture was wonderful. Without giving it a second thought I sucked his whole penis into my mouth and started to bob up and down on it. It must have felt really good to Bob, because in really no time he exploded into my mouth. The sperm had a salty taste and a gummy thickness. I never thought that I would enjoy doing something like this but it made me feel so good to make him feel good.

To be continued...

12