All Comments on 'The Beginnning'

by vetteman2006

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Another new cuckold writer to '1' bomb.

AlexandraAlexandraalmost 13 years ago
Fast Action!

Nicely written, and the anonymous reader labelling it as cuckolding should go get his dictionary out. Nothing like a little partner swapping to bring out the lust animal!

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
How can you call it cuckolding??

Nice story, but a little backgound, as too why, would have been nice. hope there is more to come.

As to the title of my comment, how can you it cuckolding? if the husband is fucking your wife, while you are fucking his, at the same time.

Waiting to see, if it gets them into, to swinging with other couples

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Well, I know that

Realism isn't part of your fantasy. I love it when, in this particular type of story, the wives do things in tandem. First they blow the two hubbies, then, after a five minute break the husbands are up and hard again and they fuck. Well, maybe if they're eighteen and can get it up again quickly, but even then... Oh yeah - And it's a complete surprise to at least one of the husbands.

If this scene were to really happen, the first wife would go down on her friend's husband. The other husband would immediately lose his temper and punch out his buddy, and the women start screaming and crying. Divorces papers would soon follow.

Don't get me wrong - it's not a horrible story, at least for a cooky cutter job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

I liked the fact that the wives didn't take their little exhibition to the point to where they fucked the other's husband.

It makes the next morning a lot easier when husband and wife look each other in the eyes in the morning daylight. They might have a little discomfort about the blow job, but they don't have the burden of being fucked by another man to get over.

I enjoyed the story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

No Cuckolding here the wives were only fucked by heir own husbands, can't wait for the next chapter where they do swap.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Hate the hot wife designation. It’s same as whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous