The Beijing Streakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Ce and Quan," Ren introduced two twenty-something Beijing natives who wore dark red jumpsuits, flattops, and thin beards. "They're my brothers and cameramen."

Both men were handsome, Cat thought, in a scruffy kind of way. Ce had a playful look about him and his body was in constant motion. Quan, the thinner and younger of the pair, had a more stolid expression and very intense eyes. Cat smiled, noting physical interest directed at her in their gaze. Then she noticed the far more intense eyes of a very tall Manchurian man in a black suit standing behind Quan. "That's Zhou Tai," Ren said. "He's our security guy."

I'd like to give him some security, Cat thought with a smile. The man was extremely muscular and had quite a few scars evident, which to Cat was a great source of excitement. Long black hair framed Tai's face, which looked as calm and craggy as a mountain. He projected a great aura of serenity and power. Cat found herself incredibly curious about what was going through his mind.

Ren went on to introduce her director, a young Shanghainese man in a red suit with wide eyes and cherubic features named Lu Xun. Cat placed him as twenty-two years old at most. Introduced next were a pair of beautiful female makeup artists named Sun Da and Zhou Xiao who looked younger than Xun and alike enough to be sisters. According to Ren, Qiao was their maiden name, and they were sisters indeed. Da wore a red dress and had her short black hair in a pixie cut. Xiao wore a white dress and had her long brown hair in a French braid. Their facial features were a mixture of Asian and Western. The final member of the crew was Gan Ning, a roguish hatchet-faced sound engineer from Hong Kong. His black trousers and muscle shirt did little to hide his many tattoos.

Cat recognized all their names as those of Chinese historical figures from the Three Kingdoms era. So these guys are mutual friends, she thought. I wonder if they're also swingers. I hope so. I've been watching Sun Ren on TV all through the Olympics. She's hot, and if she's a friend of Doug's, I'm sure she could very easily become a friend of mine. Heck, her entire crew's good-looking. I'd love to bang them all. Some of her friends were thinking similar thoughts, she gathered from looks at Michael, Sanya, Heather, and Eamon.

"I figure you know me from TV, right?" Ren finished. "I'm Sun Ren, of NBC News. I reported on that run you did. You were all very brave. Don't worry; I'll keep your secret. We're all friends here. You came out here to give me exclusive interviews on my houseboat, and then it got too late to go back to the Olympic Village, so you all spent the night. We'll do the interviewing downstairs." She waved at stairs leading to the ship's cabins and cargo hold. "Cheng Pu, can you, Han Dang, and Ding Feng stay up here and keep watch?" Three bearded Chinese sailors standing on the boat's deck nodded and took up sentry posts.

Cat nodded at the trio and followed the others below the ship's deck. Ren led them down a white-walled hallway and into a large cabin with red and black couches along the walls. Opaque portholes gave a view of the city outside. Two large movie cameras were at the far end of the room, along with a director's chair and a table with a mirror and a chair in front.

Heather waited until they were all in the room before putting a hand on Ren's arm. "Can we do that interview later?" she asked the beautiful reporter. "Right now I would like to properly thank you for helping us out tonight." Dropping all pretense of foreplay, the soccer star leaned close and kissed Ren on the mouth.

The reporter didn't look the least bit surprised. She immediately started kissing Heather back, pulling the other woman into her arms and lashing at Heather's tongue with her own. The other athletes took the hint. Eamon embraced Stephanie, who looked very eager to be with him again. Shelly grabbed and kissed Ning, saying that she liked his tattoos. Sanya stepped over to Ce and hugged him, then pecked his cheek and whispered something into his ear. Michael let the sisters Da and Xiao accost him. They wore the expressions of eager obsessed fans as they pounced. Jennie opened her mouth with a look of protest, and then shrugged. "When in Beijing," she sighed, turning to and hugging a flabbergasted Xun.

Cat walked up to the cameraman Quan. She had wanted to go to the tall security man Tai, but he shook his head and took up a position beside the room's closed door. He crossed his arms over his chest and his face said clearly that he did not want to join in the action. Okay, fine, Cat thought. Let's see how long you can stay an observer.

She kissed Quan on the lips, leaning down to account for their difference in height. The cameraman grinned and returned her kiss, flashing a thumbs-up towards Tai. The guard answered with a soft grunt. Cat kissed Quan again and began pushing him towards one of the salon's corners while unfastening his pants.

Kisses around the room deepened as the friends helped each other shed their inhibitions. They fell onto the room's couches and floor, pulling one another closer and exchanging heat with fingers and tongues.

Heather laughed when she pulled down the top of Ren's dress and saw the gold rings piercing the reporter's dark nipples. She then moved in and started buffing them with her lips. Ren was meanwhile running her fingers through Heather's long blonde hair. She cooed and sighed as Heather nipped at her chest. Heather's hands roamed over Ren's back, caressing and massaging her muscles and curves. Ren pushed the other woman's head closer to her body, stepping back as she did so to move them towards a couch.

Across the room, Shelly traced each of Ning's tattoos with her lips. Strings of bells attached to the sound engineer's pants rang against one another as the Jamaican girl divested him of his clothes. Soon she had his large curved cock in her left hand. Ning hugged and kissed her while she squeezed and caressed it. Then, with a maniacal chuckle, he undressed Shelly, turned her around, and pushed her down so fast she barely had time to gasp.

"Oh!" Stephanie was moaning at the same instant. Eamon's fingers were tracing familiar paths of pleasure on her body, and hers were doing the same on his. He bared and kissed her coral nipples, then used one arm to clutch his lover to him while with his other hand he pushed down Stephanie's pants and exposed her slit. The pair of Australian swimmers flashed love at one another with their eyes. They would probably still not date steady after the night was over, they both knew, but for the time being they were happy to enjoy one another's company. Stephanie pulled Eamon's sheet down and off, then took his long thick organ in her palm. As she fondled it, Eamon let himself be borne down to the red-carpeted floor.

Nearby, Ce was stroking Sanya in a unique manner. He had pushed her against the cabin wall and was rapidly jabbing her dark flesh in various places with the edges of his fingers. Sanya groaned under the onslaught of his combos. She kissed Ce and unbuckled his pants. The cameraman's organ was a tapered broad shaft, already hard and soaked with sweat. Sanya rubbed the balls at its terminus and deepened their embrace. Ce shoved her hard into the wall with his body, tapping her pressure points with his thumbs. Both of them had soon removed their clothing and kicked all garments away.

"Just how old are you girls?" Michael was asking Da and Xiao in the room's other corner.

"I'm eighteen," Xiao answered with a smile. "Sis is nineteen. Don't worry, we're old enough!"

She pushed the US swimmer down with surprising strength and then leapt onto him. She kissed a blazing path over his face and down his chest, pushing Michael's sheet toga aside to reveal his lean muscles as she moved. Her sister Da meanwhile remained standing and undressed. Her breasts were large with dark red nipples. A thin violet-dyed bush of hair surrounded her cunt. Michael looked over Da and admired her slim arms and legs. Xiao exposed and kissed his cock, then stood up and gave her sister a grin. "Your turn, sis."

Da nodded and dropped to her knees beside Michael. A bit more patient than her sister, she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. She then began tracing the same path on his body Xiao had. She interspersed her kisses with licks of her tongue, causing Michael to moan. Xiao was meanwhile giggling and taking her dress off, rubbing her body as she bared it. Her breasts were smaller than Da's, but just as red-nippled and beautiful. Her pubic hair was thick and dyed orange, making her pussy resemble a peach.

Cat kissed Quan, gripping his shoulders in her strong arms and raising his face to meet hers. She also bent her long legs slightly and let her six foot two inch frame lean into a diagonal against Quan. The motions might be awkward for another girl, but Cat had been tall all her life and was used to having to do them. She crooked a finger at Jennie, who nodded and pushed Xun towards her. The director had rapidly surrendered to Jennie's embrace and was lightly slapping and rubbing her with fast open palm combinations while kissing her lips.

Releasing Quan for a second, Cat undid the knotted sheet wrapped around her and let it fall. Quan looked over her body, then beamed and let her guide his hands to her breasts. She interrupted his attentions twice to pull off his shirt and pants, smiling when she saw the expanse of muscle beneath them. A fine dusting of black hair covered Quan's chest, and his cock was short but very thick. Cat rubbed her thigh against it, anxious to feel it between her legs. She felt a deep gaze observing them, but resisted the urge to turn and wink at Tai.

Jennie, two inches shorter than Cat, was moving similarly on the shorter Xun. From his facial expression, either it was the boyish director's first time, or he hadn't had very much previous experience. Jennie had to direct his hands to concentrate on an area other than her breasts and repeatedly caution him not to be so eager. Fortunately the young man was no harder for her to dominate than most of the batters she had come up against during the Olympics. Soon she had him naked. She manipulated his pale slim muscles with her hands. Xun's manhood was longer than Quan's but no less wide. With some guidance, Xun helped Jennie take off her clothes and throw them aside, revealing her sandy blonde thatch and lightly tanned skin.

Kissing him again, Jennie shoved Xun towards Cat as Cat shoved Quan towards Jennie. The men's backs hit one another, and they each let out a gasp. Then they jumped apart from each other and fell to the room's floor. Cat and Jennie leapt down onto them, happy that their height issues were gone with the act of lying prone. Soon each of the pitchers was again embracing and making out with her man.

Someone made a polite cough at Cat's shoulder as she licked Quan's tongue. She looked up to see the guard Tai standing over them. He extended his hand with a foil package in the open palm.

"Thanks," Cat said and took the condom. Tai nodded in reply and walked off. Cat watched him approach each man in the room and hand them another condom from his suit pocket. I'm glad someone's thinking of safe sex, she thought. I forgot, what with all of tonight's excitement. I hope he has enough of those for everyone.

She turned her eyes back to Quan's patient smile and held up the condom. The cameraman nodded and took the package. He then tore it open, removed the condom, and with Cat's help slipped it over his manhood. Around the room, all the other men except Tai followed Quan's lead. The guard returned to his position in the corner when he had visited everyone, and the action resumed. Cat kissed Quan's lips and rubbed her groin against his.

Ning had Shelly on her stomach on the nearest couch. He whispered dirty words into her ear and chuckled as he pushed into her from behind. The bells attached to the pants around his ankles jingled as he moved. Shelly moaned and moved her body against Ning's, her arms flung akimbo to her sides. Ning was rubbing along them with his hands, slowly increasing the fervor of his thrusts.

Ren and Heather had moved to another of the room's couches. Ren was naked now, her cunt revealed to show engorged lips and a dark vee of hair across the top. She was kissing Heather and baring her body. Her left fingers caressed Heather's small pink nipples, while her right separated Heather's cunt lips and dove inside.

"Prepare yourself!" Ren cried out. She upped the rhythm of her movements, pulled Heather's clothes off, and threw them across the room. Tai batted Heather's skirt out of the air before it could hit him in the face. Heather laughed at the sight and kissed the top of Ren's head. Ren laughed too, and then resumed fondling Heather's curves.

Ce was pushing his cock against Sanya's cunt, still using his fingers to hit her pressure points. Sanya shook her head at him, then turned around and pointed at her ass. Ce smiled and pushed her back against the wall. He jabbed his staff into her butt with one swift motion. Sanya groaned and returned his motions, her fists pounding against the cabin wall. Ce jabbed and thrust into her with several rapid punts and stabs of his thighs.

Da and Xiao were both naked now and moving over Michael. They were fanning his cock with their hair, lips, and tongues. Da had unbound Xiao's French braid between their caresses. She was interrupting their ministrations of Michael every now and then to kiss and caress her sister's body and Xiao was doing likewise. Michael was enjoying this, his eyes intently watching them both.

"Anybody ever told you girls you put flowers to shame with your beauty?" he asked Da and Xiao. The sisters chuckled and spooned alongside him, pinching his muscles and letting out sighs. Michael rubbed their bodies, then coughed and pushed himself away from them towards one of the room's unoccupied couches. The sisters giggled at each other and moved to follow his lead.

Nearby, Eamon was face to face with and pressed against Stephanie on another couch. His fellow Australian swimmer whispered a promise of love into his ear. She kissed him again as he pushed into her, their bodies rocking with the motion of the ship. Their sighs and moans joined in chorus, echoing throughout the room.

Tai continued to watch the rest of the group and stand at attention, his expression unchanging. Why isn't he coming over here? Cat wondered. If I were in his place, by now I would be dropping my pants and moving to fuck somebody, anybody. This guy has some composure!

Shrugging off thoughts of the strange guard, she moved her body against Quan's. The cameraman stroked her curves in reply, whispering promises of passion. Cat ignored them. This was a one-night orgy, and she had a very frustrated boyfriend awaiting her back in the States. Still, though, she was having fun with Quan. He knew how to use his organ well, and his hands were giving her body a sensual Tai ji massage. Cat purred, feeling all the tension she'd built up over the past two weeks and especially tonight fall away. She turned the energy into lust, letting it echo from her lips as she gyrated against Quan. Cat clasped him hard in her arms, then opened her legs and pushed down onto him. Quan's manhood, which had only been rubbing against her thighs and outer labia up until now, sunk deep into her cunt.

Cat clenched her teeth. The width of Quan was very strong inside her. It felt great, but she knew she was going to be sore in the morning. Very sore, she said to herself. I plan to have as many men tonight as will take me. The girls will lick my pussy too, and I theirs. And God help me, if Mr. Calm over there doesn't join in on his own, I am forcing the issue! She cried out in joy as Quan rolled her over and thrust his cock deep into her snatch.

Xun was moving against Jennie in the same way beside them. She had gladly accepted the young man's attentions once he dropped his hesitation and was now urging him on as he rubbed her curves. She evaded his groin playfully with hers several times, coaxing Xun to quicken and vary his movements. Jennie laughed after a few exchanges and took his sword inside her slit. She clenched herself tight around Xun and kissed his lips.

Ren wailed as Heather pushed a hand into her cunt, opening and closing her swirling fingers. Heather smiled and kissed Ren's neck, then moved down and kissed the rings in her nipples. Ren rubbed Heather's hair and shoulders, moaning again and again as the soccer star buffed her way over Ren's lower torso. Then Heather's lips were kissing her belly button, her tongue flicking in counterpoint. The organ moved on, and soon Ren felt its soft caress on her loins. She wailed again, then opened herself and urged Heather to lick her. Heather moved Ren into a prone position on the couch, then turned and positioned her own fleshy cunt over the reporter's lips. Ren grabbed Heather's ass and squeezed it, pulled her pussy down and stabbed her tongue up and inside. Heather's hot nectar dripped into her throat.

Shelly was crying out now, shaking with Ning in a fiery orgasm. The sound engineer was coming too, his bells ringing as he kissed Shelly on the back of her neck. The Jamaican girl whooped in sheer pleasure, corkscrewed her hips, and felt Ning spasm against her back.

Sanya screamed in completion an instant later. Ce had grabbed both her breasts and pinched hard at the nipples and aureole. In the same motion, he had speared his staff deep into her rear. She clenched her jaw and groaned. Ce pushed into her a few more times, and then sighed as his spunk flew out. "Am I good, baby?" he asked Sanya, kissing her when she turned her lips towards him. "Am I good?" Sanya answered him with a smile and a nod.

Da and Xiao both had their pussies on Michael, Da's on his cock and Xiao's on his tongue. He was thrusting his organ up and into Da, pulling her body hard against him. His tongue lapped up the juice dripping from Xiao's open jade gate, and he moaned as he licked at her clit. The sisters were facing one another and rubbing each other too, exchanging kisses and sighs as they kept themselves positioned over Michael's body. The three came nearly as one, shaking against each other and screaming. They then collapsed into a sweaty pile on their couch.

The sisters each kissed Michael, and then kissed each other. Da directed Xiao to rub herself over Michael's cock and get it hard again. She meanwhile moved her pussy to the ace swimmer's lips. He took the hint and began licking her to another orgasm. Warm salty fluid flowed out of her pussy into his mouth.

Stephanie and Eamon were next to climax, each telling the other just before they did so. Heather and Ren soon followed, each spilling a tangy flood into the other's throat. Both couples cuddled against and caressed one another in after play. They moaned in passion, stroking one another's bodies and letting their energy rise again. Heather and Ren moved their faces back next to one another and exchanged a series of kisses to sample each other's taste.

"Yes!" Jennie screamed in orgasm as she watched them while stroking her own lover. Her thighs clenched harder around young Xun. "Oh thank you," Jennie moaned. "Jesus! Ahh!" Xun came a few seconds later, his cries no less filled with joy.

I hate being last, Cat thought with a grimace. Quan's cock felt good inside her, and his lips tasted great too. His hands were also moving in the right places on her body. She felt her worries and cares slide away one by one, but something was still holding her back. With an effort of will, she found the problem. She wasn't paying enough attention to her current lover. Cat sighed and directed all her concentration off Tai and onto herself and Quan. Her body began shaking at once, vibrating fast against Quan's. The cameraman's thrusts increased and Cat felt his juices shoot into her. She broke their kiss and gave voice to a triumphant yowl.