The Beijing Streakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the couples in the room separated and swapped after their first orgasms. Only Michael kept his original partners. Ren went to Eamon, while Stephanie embraced Heather. The female Australian swimmer kissed the soccer star hard, her long dark hair mingling with Heather's blonde. Beside them, Eamon rose rapidly to meet Ren's attentions as she fondled his muscles. He pulled the reporter's nipple rings with his fingers and licked her throat.

Jennie kissed Xun one last time before moving off him, then turned to Cat and kissed her. The two pitchers rolled off the men they'd just fucked and into each other, grinding their groins together and locking their lips. Quan grinned at Xun and moved up onto his elbows. He then turned back to watching Cat and Jennie, a pleased expression on his face. Sanya and Shelly meanwhile moved off the worn-out Ce and Ning, kissed one another, and joined in a similar embrace of hot dark skin.

While Ce chuckled and watched them, Ning stood up and walked out of the room. He soon returned with several hand towels, a pitcher of water, and a box of Kleenex. He passed these items around to the other unoccupied men so they could clean their groins. Cat noted that the sound engineer had taken off his pants during his trip, but before doing so, he had removed the strings of bells from his belt and tied them around his bare waist. I guess he likes wearing those, she thought with a shrug. Jennie didn't give her a chance to further consider the issue as she rubbed her pussy hard against Cat's while kissing her and fondling her breasts.

The three lesbian couples in the room caressed one another in cadence, racing to see who could first achieve maximum ecstasy. Ce, Quan, Ning, and Xun watched them, shouting words of encouragement. It wasn't difficult for Cat to find a parallel for this between Jennie's kisses on her skin. Apart from the difference in activities, it was very much like their recent experiences at the Olympic Games.

I guess he's the German judge, Cat thought, looking towards Tai. The tall guard had given another set of condoms out to the men and then returned to his post, his expression still unchanged. It was obvious he was also watching them, though. His eyes flicked around at all the women in the room, not missing a single detail of their bodies or their cries. Okay, Cat thought, so he's not made of stone. Good.

She hugged Jennie and rubbed her body, smiling as the other pitcher returned the attentions. The three pairs of lesbians soon each adopted a different technique. Cat and Jennie continued making out and grinding their bodies into each other. Stephanie and Heather concentrated on fingering, pinching and stroking each other's nipples and clits. Sanya and Shelly were licking each other's pussies, their dark curls shaking as they moved. The five unoccupied men in the room looked back and forth at them, unsure which sight was the best.

Meanwhile Ren was humping Eamon. His cock was hard again now, and Ren was taking it fully into her passage and riding him as if he were a bucking horse. Eamon, unprepared for her earnest attentions, was holding onto her breasts and struggling to keep up. Ren laughed and thrust her palms into his chest muscles. Her earrings jingled with her heavy breathing, and her nipple rings shook as Eamon yanked them hard.

"Augh!" Michael was screaming into Da's pussy nearby. Xiao had switched out his condom and impaled herself on his rod as soon as it was hard again. The US swimmer had won eight gold medals in the Beijing Games in as many days, and in doing so set as many world records, but he was finding his current circumstances no less challenging than that had been. The sisters were once more caressing both him and each other. It was all Michael could do not to go crazy with the sight and feel.

Damn it, he thought. I've been in thousands of swimming contests, and made love to dozens of women. My endurance is peak, the highest in the world. And yet here, I can barely keep from exploding on a whim. Oh well. He shrugged and let himself go, accepting in total the joy of Da and Xiao stoking his nerves.

Cat came first this round, her tits flopping roughly against Jennie's and her breath hot at the other woman's ear. Jennie soon followed her, calling out to Jesus again before shaking and kissing Cat's lips. Their nimble fingers flicked over each other's bodies, coaxing out further spasms and cries. Sanya and Shelly climaxed a few seconds after the pitchers, laughing and drinking each other's honey. Heather and Stephanie were last. Each thrust one of her own hands and one of the other's into her cunt and let out a scream.

"Alright!" Ce whooped, applauding. Cat and the other women grinned and kissed one another as Quan, Xun, and Ning echoed the cheer. Tai gave a heavy sigh, but otherwise did not seem affected by the display. Their reactions seemed of equal volume, so it was unclear which of the couples had gotten gold, silver, or bronze from their judges. I can handle a tie, Cat decided with a shrug. She kissed Jennie again, and then stood up.

The unoccupied men sitting on the floor were all eyeing her with smiles. Cat ignored them, not sure yet whom she wanted next. Instead, she trained her eyes on the others in the room.

Eamon was shooting his load into Ren, who looked up and flashed a smile of her own at Cat. Then the reporter shook in orgasm herself. She kissed her partner with her lips and tongue, and then pulled away. Her hands were rubbing her breasts, soothing the sweet pain around her nipples. Cat returned Ren's smile and looked towards the threesome nearby.

Da and Xiao grinned back at Cat, and then returned their attention to each other and Michael. Cat chuckled when she saw how Michael was clenching his teeth. The man had incredible stamina, she knew, but even he was not fully up to an event like this.

Her laugh was all it took to set Michael off. His sperm shot out into Xiao, and the younger sister came seconds later. Her body shaking, Xiao rubbed herself against Michael and thrust her groin at his. Da, not to be left out, moaned and kissed her sister. Michael rubbed her thighs and licked her pussy until she too was screaming in happiness. Da gasped her pleasure, then rolled off Michael's face with a somersault and leapt to her feet.

She gave Cat a look of anticipation, rubbing her hands over her body and licking her lips. Maybe later, Cat decided. This girl's beautiful, but I want to get someone else first. She smiled at Da, and then jerked her head at Tai.

Da raised an eyebrow. For an instant, she looked like she was going to say something. Then Xiao hopped up and put a finger on her sister's lips. Smiling at Cat, she waved her towards the guard.

Michael was meanwhile lying on the floor and gasping in exhaustion. "I have got to study neotantra," he said with a groan.

Cat laughed and turned away from them. She put her hand on her hip and gave Tai a "come hither" look. He looked back at her, but still his expression did not change.

Alright, Cat mused, I guess I have to go to you. She walked over to the man, encouraged by cheers from the others in the room. Cat's height was equal to Tai's, so she had no trouble pulling her body against his and kissing his lips.

Tai kissed her back, his arms encircling her. "Be careful," he whispered to Cat in a soft deep voice.

The gangly brunette frowned, and then kissed him again, giving in to the anticipation boiling inside her. Her hands traced over Tai's scars, then unbuttoned and pushed off his clothes. First, she divested him of his jacket, then his shirt. Cat smiled when she saw Tai's body was the most muscular of any man in the room save Michael. The many scars covering it turned her on too. She pushed him against the wall, rubbed and kissed each one. Tai's eyes flickered as she moved, and his hands tenderly caressed her face and shoulders. Cat eased him to the floor and kissed his lips again. His hands were moving towards her breasts now. Cat moaned in pleasure as he flicked her nipples. She moved her own hands in counterpoint on Tai, pausing and leaning down to help him take off his boots.

The others in the room were not idle. Ce, Quan, Ning, and Xun had all recovered and donned new condoms. They were moving to the unoccupied women. Ce and Quan got on either side of Shelly, who indicated she wanted Ce's cock in her pussy and Quan's in her ass. The brothers were glad to follow her wishes. Soon Shelly was screaming again as they thrust into her. Her head moved back and forth between the two, kissing and licking each man's face.

Sanya took Xun's sword into her sheath while the young man pinched her tits with his fingers. He probably doesn't get to do this as often as the others, Sanya thought, observing Xun's impatience. He seems like a very smart kid, though. Xun stroked her in a wonderful spot and she let out a cry of absolute joy.

Ren was meanwhile moving towards Jennie, while Stephanie got off Heather and went to Ning. Each of the two women lay down beside and caressed their partner, gave them a kiss, and then moved their bodies together. Jewelry jingled and voices moaned.

Da and Xiao put their lips against Michael's in a three-way kiss, then stood up and walked over to Eamon. He shook his head and told them he needed a few minutes. The girls nodded and jumped on Heather instead.

The soccer star was happy to join them in a lesbian threesome, but she hoped she would get a cock in her sooner or later. Heather smiled, reminding herself there was plenty of night still ahead. She kissed Da and Xiao as they moved their bodies against hers, rubbing their tits and pussies. Michael watched them from the floor, his heavy breath flowing in and out.

Cat was only partially aware of the action around her. She was concentrating on Tai. The man's rough body was an endless source of mystery. Every line and scar intrigued Cat. I'll have to ask him for the full story behind these scars tomorrow, she thought. As it is, I've never seen so many on one man. She caressed each one again and again, smiling as she noticed Tai sighing in pleasure from the attention. The man stroked her body in return, his hands stoking rivers of delight in Cat's every nerve.

Eager for more, Cat put her hand on Tai's groin. Immediately she paused. He had something else she'd never seen on a man either. Tai pushed himself up onto his hips as she dropped her hand, then unfastened and pushed down his pants.

The long thick shaft of his organ stood firm and steady. Nine and a half inches at least, Cat judged it with her gaze, maybe even ten or more. I've never taken anything that big. I hope I can handle this. There's only one way to find out.

She reached for the guard's pants and took the last remaining condom from his pocket. Tai took it from her, tore open the foil, and slipped it on. Cat then pushed Tai back down and moved over him. Gritting her teeth in preparation, she slammed her tunnel down onto his lance.

"Aah!" Cat screamed, feeling her insides stretch in a way they never had before. The pain soon passed, though, replaced by a serious level of rapture. Okay, she thought, I am definitely getting this guy's phone number. If I ever need a bodyguard, he's the man.

Tai blinked and pulled her body closer to his. He resumed running his fingers over Cat's curves, every now and then whispering "Yes" or "Good." Cat looked down and smiled as she noted her cunt had taken in his entire organ. It was lengthening and growing harder under her pussy's suction, but she could still take it in. Every thrust brought her more pleasure. Cat moved back and forth on Tai, eager to feel him blast off.

The others continued their fucking around Tai and Cat. Michael stood up and walked over to join Ren and Jennie, who both beamed and kissed his lips when he sat down. Jennie positioned herself at his front and Ren at his rear. Soon both were thrusting their bodies into Michael's, their pussies rubbing against Michael's ass and cock. Their hands stroked one another, and they breathed heavy at each other's necks.

Ren licked Michael's throat, then pulled back from him and stood up. She walked to the room's table and opened one of its drawers. Several more boxes of condoms were inside. The reporter passed one condom each to Michael and Eamon, then rejoined Michael and Jennie. She kissed each of them and helped Jennie slip the rubber sheath over Michael's cock.

As soon as it was on, Michael pushed Jennie down and entered her. The blonde pitcher let out a moan, pulling his organ in and clenching her thighs.

Ren leaned over them, pressing her front against Michael's back. "Can you do that to me next?" she asked Michael. The ace swimmer nodded, kissing Jennie. Ren smiled and licked his ear.

Sanya moaned as Xun kissed her breasts. She moved a hand to her groin and pinched her clit, jilling herself in time with the young man's sword thrusts. "Don't fret, honey," she told him when he gave her a confused expression. "I'm still gonna come on your cock."

A few seconds later, she did just that. Xun let out a "Whoo!" as he came with Sanya, then kissed her lips and clenched her hands in his fists. They gyrated against one another, both still feeling an inner fire. Sanya laughed and came a second time.

Shelly was also coming again, her body throbbing between Ce and Quan as they pushed their weapons into her. "Oh yeah!" she wailed. "Hit me right there! Oh yeah! Come on, boys, come with me! Yes! Ahh!" Ce and Quan went off seconds after Shelly, thrusting heavily at both ends of the Jamaican girl's groin.

Eamon had recovered by now, and replaced his condom with a fresh one. He tapped Xiao on the shoulder. The younger sister moved away from Da and Heather to embrace Eamon. She kissed Eamon's mouth, and then impaled her pussy onto his spear as he caressed her breasts. A moan of ecstasy came out of Xiao's mouth and went into Eamon's.

Heather and Da moved closer to them and each other, wanting to share the other couple's body heat as they fucked. They rolled against one another for several long moments, Heather kissing and fondling Da while she felt Xiao's hot body against her rear. Eamon meanwhile pushed Xiao into Heather and Da to increase her pleasure, causing the young girl to moan and scream many times. After Xiao's climax spilled over her, she got off Eamon's cock before he could come again. She seized the organ and directed its tip towards Heather's welcoming cunt.

On the floor, Stephanie moaned as Ning bit her nipples. The sound engineer's cock was hard in her hand and felt very good. Stephanie squeezed it, then leaned down and removed the condom. She then took the organ between her lips. The female Aussie grinned and savored the salty taste. She rubbed Ning's balls with one hand, and used the other to hold his cock and move the head over her tongue. The sound engineer sighed and let his weapon spurt, too turned on to hold back. Stephanie swallowed the first two bursts, and then directed the rest at her tits. Dropping his limp organ, she smiled and rubbed Ning's come into her skin. Afterwards, she climbed onto Ning's body and kissed him.

"Get ready again as fast as you can, lover," Stephanie said, further encouraging Ning by grinding her body against his. She very much wanted to feel his hard sword in the space between her legs.

Across the room, Michael was coming for the third time, shooting sperm into Jennie's pussy. The blonde pitcher sighed and clenched her thighs hard around his tool. When he was done, Ren pushed Michael off Jennie. Leaning down, she pulled off his condom, and then cleaned his cock with her lips and tongue. She then turned her attention to Jennie's cunt, licking it up and down to get all the juice inside. Jennie came again during this act and Ren shook as well, having a miniature orgasm from just watching her. She leaned up and kissed Jennie, sharing with her the tastes of Michael's come and her own. Michael grinned as he watched the kiss. Then he pushed his thumb into Ren's pussy and diddled her shaking clit.

Ren moaned, and shook harder against Michael. Jennie rubbed her too, and the sight helped the ace swimmer get his second wind. Fulfilling his promise to Ren, he shoved the reporter onto the floor and entered her. Ren moaned again and put her arms around him. They pushed their bodies into and out of one another, kissing each time they met. Jennie hovered over them like an angel, reaching in whenever she saw a chance to kiss or caress their intimate parts. At an opportune moment, she pulled Michael's cock out of Ren and slipped a fresh condom over the head.

Nearby, Heather screamed in orgasm as Eamon thrust into her. His cock was inside her, filling her wonderfully. Da's sweet pussy was at her lips and Xiao's was grinding against her right hand. She licked and rubbed the two sisters as she came, eager to bring them along with her. Eamon was rubbing all three of them too, his hands caressing their breasts and hips. The soccer star felt her body climax a second time, with another accompanying scream.

Da came an instant later and Xiao followed. Feeling Eamon about to spurt, Heather pulled herself off him. Moving down, she waved the sisters to follow her. Heather took hold of Eamon's cock once they were all in position, pulled off the condom, and then jacked it off the rest of the way. When his load spurted, Heather directed the streams to hit Xiao's face, Da's, and her own. The three women embraced one another once Eamon was done, licking up his fluid from each other's cheeks and lips.

Eamon sighed and looked down at them. He saw the three women share his sperm, then fall to the floor and once more settle into a lesbian threesome. Heather and the sisters hugged one another and then got into in a Sapphic triangle position, each licking the groin of one girl while having her own groin licked by another. They continued their motions until all three shared another round of climaxes. Eamon knew from watching them it wouldn't be long before he was hard again.

"Ahh!" Cat moaned, moving her pussy against Tai. The man was taking forever to come, his composure once again evident. Okay, Cat tried to tell him with her body, you may be patient, but I'm not. I want you to come. I want to feel you squirting inside me. Do it! Come on! Fill me up! I'm almost there! Come with me! Come with me! Clenching her thighs harder around Tai's massive spear, she rubbed and licked at his scars.

Suddenly the guard was pulling her face up to his. Tai kissed Cat, his tongue lashing out and dueling with her own. Cat felt herself come, and then felt him start to spasm an instant later. They shook against one another in frenzied motion. Tai's teeth bit down hard on Cat's lower lip. She moaned at the sensation. Then she sighed again as she felt his climax. Tai was gasping as loudly as she, the anticipation they'd built up in longing for each other at last finding release.

Beside them, Ren and Michael were also screaming in mutual orgasm. Jennie, having rolled a short distance away, was watching and bringing herself off with her own hands.

The party's screams and cries echoed throughout the cabin. They all rubbed and kissed one another, then pulled apart. Everyone took a series of deep breaths, and then wiped themselves with Ning's cleaning supplies. They then each went to a new partner or set of partners after the men replaced their condoms. They stroked and kissed each other's bodies until they had all climaxed once more.

Ren licked her lips as she finished off Sanya. "We have plenty of food in the galley down the hall," she told the American runner. "That is, if you're hungry for something besides this." She gestured at the room around them and grinned.

"Good idea," Sanya said. She let herself calm down from the orgasm Ren's tongue had given her and then looked around the room. "Anybody want to go get some of that food?"