The Beijing Streakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," Cat volunteered. She lay entwined in a Sapphic embrace with Da and Shelly, but was finding herself still too sensitive from Tai's thrusts to enjoy it, really.

"Take a ride on him," Cat suggested, directing Shelly towards the resting guard. The Jamaican girl smiled in eagerness, and moved towards Tai as Cat stood up. Da gave Cat a kiss full of promise, then moved off the gangly brunette to join her sister in screwing Ce.

Cat looked around at everyone when she was on her feet. Hot wet fluid dripped out of her body, and she grabbed her sheet from the floor to wipe it up. Michael and Heather beckoned her with their eyes, but she shook her head.

"I'll be back soon," Cat told them. "Just give me a few minutes."

Her fellow Americans shrugged and turned their attention back to their current lovers. Heather continued sucking off Quan while Ning thrust his organ into her pussy. Michael was fucking Stephanie anally, while Xun penetrated her cunt. Nearby, Jennie was in an oral exchange with Eamon.

Stepping carefully around them, Cat walked to the room's door. She considered tying her sheet back around herself, but discarded the idea. The cool night air would feel better against her body, and, in her leftover ecstasy, she didn't care if anyone saw. She walked into the ship's hallway, then after another moment of consideration went up to the deck. The three sailors standing watch raised their eyebrows at her nudity, but said nothing. Cat ignored them as she walked to the ship's bow.

Beijing spread out around her, full of emotion and memory. It was a city in pain, Cat knew. Its people were suffering under their oppressive regime. However, Beijing was also an ancient city. It had seen pain before and gotten over it. Surely, it would someday get over its current pain too. I hope I live to see it happen, Cat thought with a sigh. Whether I do or not, though, I'm proud to have been here and done all I did.

Maybe I'll return to this city one day and enjoy it as a tourist, Cat thought. I would like to do that. I would like to return to the Olympics too, if softball makes it back.

She reminded herself there was a good chance of that happening. Her sport had only lost eligibility for the London Games by one vote, and though Cat's final game had been a defeat, it had shown the rest of the world that the Americans could be beaten. Thus, in the long run, their loss was probably good.

I will do all I can to help international softball come back, Cat made a silent vow. I will return to the Olympics, as a player or maybe even as a coach. I will come back to Beijing too, and when I do I pray I will be able to smile at having helped her citizens become free.

Cat watched the moon's reflection on the river for a few minutes, then turned and headed back below decks. First, she would check out the ship's galley. Then she wanted to find a phone and call the Olympic Village. Hopefully Cat Two, Erinn, Natalie Coughlin, Sean Rooney, and all her other fellow Olympic swingers would be able to come over to Sun Ren's ship and join in the onboard festivities. This was Cat's final night at the Beijing Olympics, after all, and she had only gotten a silver medal. She wanted to make sure her friends' personal closing ceremonies went out with a worthy bang.

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AG31AG316 months ago

Five stars for the entertaining introduction alone. I've never read any fanfic before, and now I consider myself thoroughly educated! Thanks!

djripdjrip6 months ago

I wasn't prepared for all this adventure and international intrigue! Not to mention legendary heroes! Glad I started here.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun6 months ago

5 Big Stars! Terrific story! Well done!

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter9 months ago

Absolutely loved it.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
hehehe

Hot and funny and awesome!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rihanna's Biggest Interview A deep interview with Rihanna.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Matthew King Does Hollywood Ch. 01 Hollywood gigolo satisfies supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Rhonda Rousey's Repercussions Learning to lose.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena's Intermission Selena Gomez takes a brief intermission at the VMAs.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories