All Comments on 'The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 03'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
AWESOME Story!

Each chapter just keeps getting better and better and it started out sooooo fine...more please! Are they going to make Olivia feel good too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enjoyment

I enjoy the adventures of the cup cake girls and their pardners. Its all so imaginative and thrilling. What's next for them all? More uncommited fucking? Marriage? Children? Olivia brought into the sex mix and shared by all? They move in together? They start making cupcakes into cakes? It seems the possibilities are endless? I await the next chapter (s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read in the BBW category! I'm passionate in my love of curvaceous women and a few things stuck out in this chapter that I can really identify with. I thought I might be odd with the way I think my wife's slight stomach bulge is so sexy but here it was mentioned. Of course, over and over the mention of the soft round ass cheeks which I also love about my wife. And now you got around to anal sex; wow! We both love that, it really gets her off to have something in her butt when approaching orgasm. We both long for actual anal penetration with my cock but she's so tight and apparently I'm a little too thick so we still just dream about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...