The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
669 Followers

"That's it!" she shrieked. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it hard! Fuck, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

"Oh, my god," Charlotte howled, joining her. "Holy fuck! This is gonna be a big one!"

Charlotte was soon squealing and moaning as she came. I could tell it was an exceptionally big one, as she predicted, based on the length and intensity of her screaming.

I kept fucking her ass throughout, by now working it at a vigorous pace. Bonnie kept howling and moaning the whole time, finally letting out a long howl of ecstasy. Dan fucked her with unremitting enthusiasm throughout the orgasm, slapping her butt as he did so.

"Holy fucking shit!" Bonnie shouted after it was over.

Bonnie dropped her vibrator on the couch and lifted herself up on both hands as Dan kept at her asshole. She glanced back at me and our eyes met. She smiled, probably enjoying watching me fuck Charlotte's ass as much as I enjoyed watching her getting fucked in the ass.

"You like what you see?" she asked me.

"I do," I said.

"Then come over here and take over," she said. "What do you boys say to a switch up?"

Dan and I didn't have to be told twice. We backed off and switched positions, taking the opportunity to apply another squirt of lube to the ladies' assholes.

I moved my cock into position, sliding it right in. Dan had stretched it out already and I started fucking Bonnie's asshole at a lively pace right away.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Oh, this is awesome! Fuck my ass, baby! Fuck my ass!"

I glanced over at Charlotte. Her big ass was in the air, Dan fucking it. Only moments before that was my cock up her ass, just as moments earlier Dan had been fucking Bonnie's sweet asshole. It was incredibly hot to ponder.

Minutes passed in sheer bliss. I had a hand on each of Bonnie's enormous ass cheeks, enjoying their size and softness. She was enjoying herself as much as I, judging by the way she encouraged me with her usual stream of lusty demands.

"That's it, fuck that ass!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass! That's it! Fuck me ass! Fuck it! Fuck my ass!"

Charlotte was gasping and moaning next to her, vibrator pressed against her clit and head and shoulders braced against the back of the couch. Dan reached out and grabbed a braid in each hand and pulled them towards him. Her face arched upwards and she let out a loud scream as she came at once.

It was a move worth trying, I figured, so I reached forward and grabbed Bonnie's hair, wrapping her locks around my hand. I gave it a vigorous yank, sending Bonnie's face towards the ceiling as she let out a loud squeal of delight.

"Oh, that's it!" she wailed. "That's it! Pull that hair! Pull it hard and fuck my ass! Hard!"

Bonnie came a minute later. Screaming and shaking, she rubbed her clit with her finger as another orgasm overtook her.

Dan I kept fucking them, but I could tell I wouldn't come that way. I started to slow down my pace.

"Are you gonna come this way, prof baby?" Bonnie asked, reading the cue.

"No," I said. "Not today. Not after coming so much already."

"Slide out, then," she said. "I'll take care of you."

I pulled out of her asshole and she stood.

"Sit down, baby," she told me.

Bonnie knelt before me and removed the condom. Reaching over, she applied a generous dab of lube to the tip of my cock, letting it run down the sides.

She took hold of my cock and began jerking it vigorously. I let out a gasp. This was the sensation I needed to get off, slippery and intense.

Dan kept fucking Charlotte's ass for another moment, then eased off.

"That looks like a good idea," he said to her.

"Fine by me."

Dan and I leaned back on the soft couch, Bonnie and Charlotte jerking us off. Bonnie leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock as she jerked and that was the final bit that sent me over the top.

I gasped, my breath heaving as the fourth orgasm of the day approached. I let out a loud grunt and Bonnie opened her lips and let me come in her mouth. By this point, of course, my balls were mostly empty so there wasn't much cum to swallow.

I let out a long sigh, happy to have come again. Bonnie smiled and I leaned over and we shared a long, easy-going kiss.

We turned and looked at Charlotte still jerking Dan off. He was leaning back, eyes closed, clearly enjoying life as Charlotte pumped her hand up and down his shaft rapidly.

"Need any help?" Bonnie asked.

Without waiting for a response, Bonnie reached out and caressed Dan's balls with the tips of her fingers.

"Holy shit!" Dan said, opening his eyes and beholding the scene.

Dan looked lost in ecstasy. Perhaps it was the tickling of his balls, but more likely it was the realization of two women working on him at once.

"I'm so close," he moaned. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

Charlotte leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Dan grunted loudly as he came inside her mouth.

"What'd you think of our little surprise?" Bonnie asked, smiling devilishly.

"Best surprise ever," I said.

We spent much of the rest of the evening lounging about in our pajamas, drinking wine, and watching old TV shows. Everyone felt so sexually sated we fell into a leisurely state of comfort, snuggling against the chill outside.

Around nine I went into the kitchen to grab another bottle of wine when I noticed the soft white glow outside. Looking out the window, I watched as the first plow moved down our street, clearing a sizeable path amid the mass of snow.

It was the sight above the street which took my breath away, however.

"Come on," I announced as I hurried back into the living room, wine bottle in hand. "Get your boots on, get your coats. We have to go outside."

"What is it?" Charlotte asked.

"Trust me," I said. "You don't want to miss this."

The girls shrugged and everyone threw on snow boots and heavy coats. Charlotte donned a wool hat and Bonnie wrapped a purple scarf around her neck. I found my boots and put on my coat, pouring wine into plastic cups and handing them out as we left.

"I doubt the cops will be out writing citations for public drunkenness," I said.

I opened the door 221b pushing aside the snow drift with the outward sweep of the door. I stumbled through snow halfway up my thighs and into the plowed street. Behind me, the girls and Dan giggled and clutched their cups as they did the same.

We stood in the middle of the street amazed. The sun had gone down hours ago but you could've read the newspaper without any difficulty there was so much light.

"Look around," I whispered, almost reverently. "We're bathed in moonlight."

The sky, you see, had cleared quickly after the storm passed and there was not a cloud to be seen above. It was also the night of the full moon.

A clear night with a full moon can be bright enough, but when the world is covered in snow reflecting the light of the full moon back upwards it is not to be missed.

Everything was an eerie shade of silvery-blue which glowed, the ethereal nature of the scene punctuated by the profound silence. Standing in the middle of our street in the heart of a major American city, it was as quiet as a country meadow at midnight in December.

"Oh my gosh," Bonnie said. "This is so wonderful."

"Wow," Charlotte gasped, looking around wide-eyed.

I felt Charlotte take hold of my hand. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" she whispered.

"How perfect a day it's been," I said.

"It's been pretty good, hasn't it?" she murmured. "Care to make it even better?"

"Are you up for it?" I asked. "Five times could be a challenge."

"Bonnie and I," she said with a wink. "Never back away from a challenge. Do we, Bon?"

"Never," Bonnie said. She was standing near Dan gazing up at the moon, their arms around each other.

"Come on, boys," Charlotte said. "Let's go back inside and warm you two up."

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
669 Followers