The Belt

Story Info
Discipline with a belt.
2.4k words
4.08
44.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand before my gorgeous girl. You kneel before me, looking up with a sheepish grin. Your gaze fixed on the pulsing bulge in my jeans. Licking your lips in anticipation, you can almost taste my cock.

"Jesus, will you get that thing out already! I want to suck that fuckin cock of yours... Sir," you playfully demand, expectation in your eyes.

"I beg your pardon girl?" I reply sharply.

"Your girl just loves it when you beg... Sir," you reply with a grin, "Come on, give it to me... Sir!" you persist.

Slowly I undo my belt and start to slide it out of the loops of my jeans. You reach up and start to undo my jeans zipper and I grab your hands tight and look into your eyes and say "No!" to your surprise.

Holding your wrists, I take a few steps back, pulling you off balance, and forward on your knees. Guiding your hands down my legs to the floor, your shapely ass in the air, down on all fours. "That's my girl," I say with a rye smile.

I move behind you and lift your skirt, revealing your silky smooth naked ass, shaved cunt bulging with excitement, dripping with anticipation. I slide two fingers into your luscious cunt. "Nice and moist for me... good girl," I remark as you let out a moan while my fingers explore my property.

Pushing my fingers deep into you, I reach between your legs with my other hand and rub your bulging clit, a finger either side, rubbing and pulling on it. You groan wildly, "Fuck... Yes!" you say as you rise up a little and push back on my fingers, forcing them inside you to the knuckles. You squirm and moan as I pump my arm faster and faster.

I hold your clit between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it between them, periodically pinching and tugging on it as you yelp in ecstasy. Thrusting my fingers into you, my hand palm down, my finger pushing hard against your front wall, rubbing and tickling that special spot.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Mmm... oh fuck yes... I'm gonna cum Sir! Oh jesus, I'm gonna cum!" you moan while looking over your shoulder at me, with just a hint of plea.

And my reply? A flat, "No!" as I let go of your clit and slide my fingers out. You whimper in disappointment and look back at me.

"What the fuck did I do?" you pout a little.

"Nothing at all girl. I just have something else in mind for you." I reply with a slight smile, "Patients babygirl," as my smile grows.

I stand up and continue to slide the belt out of my jeans, grabbing the loose buckle and folding it in half, holding the two loose ends in one hand, the fold in the other. I snap the belt together with a loud CRACK. You look up with a wicked grin, catching my rye smile. Licking your lips just a little, I CRACK the belt in the air again.

I move behind you again and eye your gorgeous cunt... sopping wet, your juices positively dripping, glistening droplets running down your inner thighs.

"Are you ready girl? Ready to taste the leather?" I ask.

"Bring it on... Sir!" she replies.

I smile and CRACK the belt once more from behind you, just to watch you flinch. Another smile crosses my lips, knowing your eagerness. I grasp the belt by the buckle, still folded in two, and in one hard yet smooth motion, I swing the belt, striking you across the middle of both cheeks. You let out a half yelp, half moaning sound at the sting rushes up your spine. Then heat fills your cheeks as a red welt soon appears.

I run my hand across the welt, feeling the warmth in my palm. "Mmm, good girl!" I say while eyeing your ass closely, pleased with my work. The bright red line crossing both you milky white cheeks arouses me immensely. The straight sharp edges leaving a perfect impression of the belt on you. The welt bulging out bright red.

I hear a slight whimper as you not so patiently await the next strike. A little more of a pause then CRACK, another firm and swift slap of the belt across both cheeks, a little lower this time, catching you just above your delicious mound. Your cunt bulging between your legs. CRACK, and another, this time directly across your cunt and ass. You scream with joy as I cup my hand over your warmth, rubbing your juices.

I stand back a little and admire my property while you're in my favourite position for you. "You want some more my little slut?" I enquire with a grin.

"Oh fuck! Please... please let me have it! Give me all you've got you Sir!" a wanting look in her eyes.

I take a deep breath, position myself, and strike. Over and over, again and again, covering your luscious ass with welts. A slight pause, then another round of beltings. Ten solid strikes a round. Another round, then another. Your cries and yelps fill me with desire for you, lusting for your hot, bruised and welted ass.

"How many all up so far girl?" I enquire.

You look back at me, "Three, then four sets of ten, so forty three in total, you fucking..." you decide to bite your tongue.

"Good girl" I say with a smile, "How many more to go baby?"

"How the fuck should I know, you never said anything about how many..." Suddenly I strike, seven more times, fast and hard.

"The answer should be, as many as You like Sir," I say as I jam my fingers into your silky smooth, glistening cunt. Feeling your muscles tighten around my fingers, hearing you moan.

Short, sharp, continuous cracks to your upper ass cheek as my fingers invade you. Working down and up your hips. Pushing your legs wider apart, then slapping your inner thighs while my fingers rub deep inside you. I slide my fingers out and lean in, caressing your clit with my tongue, then grabbing it and dragging it between my teeth and tugging a little.

"Spread for me, my little slut. Show me your cunt," I say as my tongue lightly tickles around your lips and over your ass. Gripping your ass cheeks, your head to the floor, fingers parting your luscious lips, you hold yourself open for me. "That's my girl."

I reach between your legs and flick your clit hard with my finger as it hangs and bulge, glistening with excitement. You flinch slightly and I laugh a little as I lean in and bite your hot, red, bruised ass check. Pushing the belting inside you, then sliding it out. "Show me my property baby," I say as I straighten up on my knees behind you.

Your fingers fan out on your ass checks as you hold yourself wide open for me. Then suddenly a sting as I swing the belt up between your legs, slapping your cunt across the lips and clit and mound. You take a deep breath as the sting heats your pussy. I hear you exhale and slap it again. Watching your juices run down your thighs.

"Roll over girl!" I say as I slap your ass. You look around at me with that 'don't you dare treat me like a dog' look on your face, but before you can say a word, my hand on your inner thigh, I flip you over onto your back. Peering over you with a smile, my hands on your inner thighs holding you open, pushing you back against the bed. Your glare turns to a grin as you reach up between your legs, grabbing my wrists, pushing your legs wider.

My hands run up your legs, straightening them up into the air as I fan them as wide as I can spread you. Your hands gripping the backs of your knees, biting your lower lip as I move in to nibble at your bulging clit. A little tug with my teeth as I pull away. Your eyes open, you turn your head towards me, but before you can speak, CRACK, the belt strikes your wanton cunt.

"Ahhhhh Fuck! You Mother Fucker!" you yell through your teeth at me, as your breath quickens. CRACK. "Ah, fucking..." with a look of contempt, you lick your lips. CRACK "ffffffff... grrrrrrrrr!" CRACK. You start to almost pant a little, chest heaving. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. You let out a groan as I lean in and blow cool air over your clit and lips. Your juice starting to drip, I lick a little up as I pat your mound with the belt fast, hard and repeatedly.

Your body arches with a moan as I suck your clit into my mouth, tugging it with my lips as I pull away again. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. Your body convulses with every stinging strike. Writhing and squirming as your mound and lips and clit become bright red. I reach in and feel your warm, soaking it up. Then I slide a finger inside you, watching your eyes roll back, your back arch. CRACK. CRACK. Full force strikes to each inner thigh as I push my finger deeper, pumping it into you.

CRACK. CRACK. Again to each thigh. Half moans, gasps, yells, profanity, panting, groaning... I feel your cunt tighten around my finger, your juices following, your lips quivering... I feel your build up and slide my finger out. CRACK. CRACK. I strike your cunt with the belt. CRACK. CRACK. "That's my girl," I say with a huge grin. CRACK. CRACK. "Cum for me baby!" CRACK. CRACK. Licking my lips. CRACK. CRACK. "Cum!" CRACK. CRACK. Your body wriggling in fits of ecstasy. CRACK. CRACK.

"Fuccccckkkkk Yesssssssss!" CRACK. CRACK. "FUCK YES MASTER!!!" you scream. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

Ass, thighs, cunt, all covered in welts, bright crimson red, hot to touch. I move in and lap at your juices like an animal feasting on the innards of it's prey. Licking up your body as your breathing begins to slow. Kissing nibbling and biting your neck as you begin to bask in afterglow. Kissing you lips, our tongues caress. Your arms wrap around my neck and I scoop you up off the fall, wrapping your legs around my body as I hold you to me, carrying you over to the bed and throwing you down.

I grab your ankles as I climb on the bed and pull you to me, spreading you around me again. Suddenly you feel my cock thrust inside you, rock hard, pushing in all my length in as I sit up on my knees, pulling you up on my legs, your thighs wrapped around me. "Ohhhhhhhh," you moan as I lean further back, my cock pulling up against your front wall. CRACK. The belt strikes right between your breasts. Your eyes bolt open, then squint into a glare.

I start thrusting into you deep and hard, pushing you up the bed with every thrust. Your eyes roll back into your head, mouth drops open. CRACK. CRACK. I slap each nipple with the belt, still pumping you hard. "Ohhhh!" I let out a groan as I push all the way in, holding myself inside you all the way. CRACK. CRACK. I pull all the way out and then thrust in. Then out all the way, then in, letting the head of my cock spear your lips open.

You moan and grown wildly as my cock fills then empties then fills you again. I lean forward more, up on my knees, lifting your ass in the air, your body hunched up as I push down on you. My cock being bent almost backwards to fuck down into you. Bouncing on my knees to pummel you into the bed. The belt starts striking you wildly. Breast, mound, stomach, hips, anywhere I can as I pump madly, feeling your muscles trying to milk my cock as it spasms uncontrollably.

I drop the belt and slap your mound hard with the palm of my hand. Leaving it there, I rub the heat in hard, massaging your mound so hard I feel my cock as it fills you. "Cum for me you fucking... Mmm... You fucking gorgeous little slut!" SLAP.

Your hands gripping the sheets as you writhe and moan. "Ohhh fuck Master mmm oh yesssss fuck you!" I feel your juices pour down my shaft, your muscle dance. "Oh fuck yes Master!!!"

I lye you back down as I slide out, pausing to taste you once more. Then I slip off the bed, still rock hard. Standing at the foot of the bed, my cock pulsing up and down, the blood visably throbbing in the veins. I raise a hand and motion with my index finger for you to 'come here'. You sit up, move forward with a glare, and crawl across the bed to me, my cock starring you eye to eye.

You cup my balls and tug them hand with a grin, making me flinch and grunt. Then with a little tease of your lips on the head of my cock, I grab the back of your head and force it in. You bite down a little, making your teeth graze my shaft as I use both hands to hold your head and thrust you up and down on my cock.

I let go of you head, but you stay right there as I pump my hips, thrusting into your mouth. CRACK. The belt strikes your ass without warning while you take me in your mouth. You bite down harder, warning me. CRACK. The other cheek. I feel your grin on my cock. CRACK. CRACK. Pumping your face. CRACK. CRACK. Pumping faster and faster. CRACK. CRACK. "Oh fuck yes baby... Mmm... Take it you fuckin nasty little slut!" CRACK. CRACK. You wrap your lips around your teeth, and gum my cock, biting down hard as I thrust faster and faster. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. "Oh Fuck Yes!" CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK, as I fill your mouth.

Taking every drop of cum, your grab my cock hard by the shaft and pull me to you. I lean down a little and we kiss, sharing our juices, sharing my cum. I lean into you, falling onto the bed, pushing down on top of you, our lips never parting.

oo0_Master_0oo