The Best Cums in Thirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve has begun tracing a racetrack pattern of running his index finger from her vagina to gather slick juices and then drawing them up her inner labias crossing the hood gently and back down the other side. With each circuit, I see and feel her press harder into the bed. Suddenly I see the hood crossover move elicit a spasm in Lynette's vagina. She is hot and close to coming, I think.

Drawing her arms under her, Lynette pushed up and rolled onto her back. Then siting up to face us, bare breasted and flushed with Steve on her left and me on the right, she says, "Please gentlemen, would you attend to my front side?"

"Hey, we'd love to!" Steve replied. So she turned over between the two of us.

I heard more laughter from the street as it echoing across our veranda. From a seemingly random d-jay selection, Patti Smith's voice cut through singing, "Take me now baby here as I am," followed by the most appropriate "Love is a banquet on which we feed."

Now that was inspiring! Now, with more "Skinny Dip Hemp Seed Glow Oil" I did as Patti instructed and delivered a feast of a massage.

Before long our mouths were parched with sexual excitement so I left Steve and Lynette to fetch some ice cubes in a bowl. Returning, I popped one in each of our mouths.

Steve had been kissing Lynette's thighs and working his way to her sex. I could smell her sweet musk in the air and thought of the feeling she would have when his icy tongue reached her pussy.

On all fours, there was no hiding Steve's fully erect penis. I could see his foreskin pulled back showing a large dollop of precum. Looking down, I could see his precum tracks on the skin of her thighs.

Lynette glowed, and her breath started as Steve and I slid our hands up the inside of her thighs. We passed over her abdomen while running fingers through the patch she had left as a token above her pussy. Applying more oil, we moved up her sides to cup her breasts. We both took a nipple into our mouths, suckled and nibbled on her nipples. Steve sent his right hand back down to touch her clit. It was erect like the dorsal I know and love, standing in fiery red contrast to plump white lips.

I moved hand to massage her abdomen, her womb. Lynette drew her knees up and let them fall apart as invitation to a feast from between her legs.

Steve, slipped his tongue from her breast, traced it down through her navel and stopped to flick it across her clitoris hood. She convulsed at the sudden touch and moaned in satisfaction. Moving his tongue further down, Steve finally got his long awaited taste of Lynette's honey. It had continued to flow and accumulate as a rivulet down to her pink pucker. Steve made delicate tantalizing work of lapping it up and did not miss a taste anywhere.

Lynette's pussy glistened with honey and after pausing his tongue for a moment, Steve inserted his index finger into her bright pink opening to the first digit. Drawing more nectar out, he retraced the racetrack up, over and down to spread her liquid love in trails. On the last circuit, he traced a silvery strip up through her patch, pulling her hair teasingly for effect. At her navel, he stopped, leaned over and inserted his tongue before moving back up to her breasts.

Steve was also groaning now. Again, he opened his mouth to Lynette's nipple, drew it in quickly and whipped his tongue around in rapid circles. Lynette's chest heaved as his hands massaged her breast and nibbled her nipple.

He gyrated his pelvis as if in intercourse and I could see pre-cum stripes across Lynette's thigh. Her legs still apart with knees upright and feet on the bed, she too flexed her pelvis in time his movements.

I extended my mouth to Lynette's to kiss her deeply and to deliver an affectionate message of approval. I felt love and joy at seeing her as Aphrodite seeking to procreate in the name of love.

Taking command, Lynette rolled to Steve, sought his lips with hers and pulled him firmly to herself. Their tongues danced and I watched as his hands reach around to match her tight embrace.

She moved her hands from his face to hers and took hold of his cock in the left while cupped his balls in the right. His precum slipping across her left hand and Lynette immediately noticed how much thicker Steve was than Troy. Not only was the girth different, Steve's head was silky from its foreskin protection. Troy's was robust by comparison.

Not wanting to rush or miss outpacing the evening, Steve sagely leaned towards Lynette and pressed her back to the bed. He dropped to suckle her breasts again as her hands were pulled free of his organs. Steve was drawing a line down Lynette's chest towards her navel and I saw an opening to give her nipple ripples from my own ministrations.

Steve moved back down for second helpings of her nectar, sliding down on lips and tongue, nuzzling her patch above the cleft between her pussy's hairless lips. His tongue flicked Lynette's clitoris sail over in quick motion and she expressed a single continuous "aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa.........ohhhhh." Her pussy showed involuntary contractions.

Steve lifted Lynette's outstretched legs then over his shoulders and with hands and mouth free pressed his lips to her sex. Kissing her love lips full on with his, he drank the sweet nectar flowing across his face and extended his tongue into her nest seeking her spongy button g-spot.

Lynette's chest was heaving as I tried to keep my lips and tongue working in time with hers. Her tits were undulating up and down so I used my hands to bring them to rest, gently rolling her nipples to give accent to Steve's manipulations.

Steve moved his right hand to her love canal and put just the tip in her wet, slick opening. Rotating it, we spread her inner labia's about and opened her to reveal a veritable rose of color and fiery wet flesh. His index finger moved forward into her and raising his first digit up, he pressed on her button in synch with the now slow orbit of his tongue up, across, and down the sides and top of her clitoris, pausing to lick upward from the opening of her vagina to her erect bud.

In a deft move, Steve inserted his index finger smoothly into Lynette's lubricated pussy, reaching clear to her cervix where he danced a swirl and withdrew softly drawing back with continued pressure to her g-spot.

Lynette's response was acute. She doubled up in a sharp, contraction originating deep in her abdomen. She physically almost bucked, nearly tossing Steve to off the bed. Her legs hooked around his head as if to crush his head and I feared the thrashing might snap his neck.

Steve felt the gripping waves of contractions from her muscular love channel as she came and came again. Each contraction came in time with Steve's soft rub to her sponge and push of his index finger. All the time Steve kept his tongue in position, moving titillating her clit with what seemed to be a tapping motion.

After what seemed a lifetime Lynette began to slow down, resting it seemed only to convulse again. Her toes curled impossibly under her feet and I knew I had witnessed a milestone orgasm. One I felt unsure I could duplicate. As her husband I felt almost intimidated for a moment until I recalled our own many striking orgasms in addition to those she'd described at the hands of Michel, a Frenchman she'd been lovers with in college...those heady days of extreme hormones. In the end, I knew that what was good in love was good for us both.

Finally, Lynette rose up on her elbows and said "thank you Steve." So simple yet sincere was her appreciation that it said more than anything else could have. Almost as remarkable was what she said next, "I want you to be a friend for life."

Okay, well as far as I was concerned anything coming from her heart from mutual respect and trust did not threaten our commitment and was intrinsically good. What they had experienced this trip was enough to convince me it would be good for us all to continue this special friendship.

With a growing grin, Lynette started laughing as much in joy as to break our silent individual thoughts and bring us back to the fun at hand. I passed around a round of light mojitos to wet our whistles. Love can be a parching activity.

The night sounds from below continued to filter in mixed with soothing waves as they met with the white sand beach. Somewhere a ukulele sounded to the melody of Dimitri Tiomkin's "It's a Wonderful Life."

WELLSPRING

Lynette set her mojito down and rolled towards Steve giving him another full body embrace. He grabbed her breasts and took in their heat and fullness. He took Lynnette by her cheeks to emphasize the delicacy of his kiss. Then Lynnette took him by the shoulders and pressed him back to the bed. Continuing the kiss, she climbed atop him.

Eye to eye, they began to writhe as one until Lynette stopped to look deeply into Steve's eyes.

Catching my smile, Lynette leaned down to kiss Steve's chest and breasts adding some nibbles to his nipples. From there she pushed up onto all fours and I could see Steve's precum mixed to her skin during their writhing about. Then she looked to me and seeing my smile, leaned to me for a kiss. I whispered to her, "I love you dearly ... "

Turning her attention back to Steve, she said in a soft throaty voice, "this may or may not be love I'm feeling, but it's certainly love I want to make with you." Her emotions were running high as she skinned her nipples down his body to attend to his swollen organ.

Taking his uncircumcised penis into her right hand, Lynette pulled his foreskin back to expose his rim as her left hand cupped his balls. She took his head into her mouth to the rim, swept a quarter turn around the rim opened to reveal her tongue resting on his slit. Lifting her tongue an elastic string of Steve's precum came with it. Then taking it up into her mouth to taste him, she closed her lips, and then her eyes.

Lynette shifted, and without releasing his penis she swung her left leg over his chest to present her sex, but teasingly since it was far enough above to prevent contact. Her lips were slick wet, swollen, flushed and enticing.

This time Lynette took Steve's penis deeply into her throat. She sucked him and whirled her tongue, crowning his shiny uncircumcised head while massaging his balls.

She felt stimulated by the newness and the naughtiness of what she was doing. It heightened her passion. She enjoyed the different feel of Steve's helmet, so like her own bud under a sheath. She wondered if a woman's clitoris would feel similar to this on her tongue.

She gave Steve's penis a last crowning French kiss on the head and lifted her leg back around to face him. Then she lay down on him, pressing her breasts and his erect organ between their bodies. She kissed him, reached around his shoulders while wrapping her legs under his and rolled to her left. Stopping with Steve atop her, Lynette released her grip on his shoulders and swung her arms back to make herself vulnerable to him. Her legs she spread, opening her pussy and then drew her knees back and up above her waist as her pelvis hiked up, presenting herself to be feasted upon.

Steve's engorged penis pressed against Lynette's tight abdomen and I could see a release precum onto her belly. Thinking for her, she had to think it wildly erotic, he emitted so much more than I did and his had a taste unique to his own character and masculinity. Perhaps she found it sweeter at first taste or more salty on the back of her tongue. Either way she must now know his signature and unique essence. A signature she will recall with fondness it certainly must be.

I could plainly see that Lynette was also flowing with sex's nectar just as Steve was. Both were all silent in anticipation of what would invariably happen in the next movements of this erotic ballet. I watched them kissing aggressively and ever the feeling person; I could see Lynette's desire to slow the pace and match it with the intimate experience it was.

She is only capable of loving those who love her.

Her intent to make this a slow dance of affection guided her next movements without having to think. She reached her hands behind Steve's hips, and taking a cheek in each hand to still his movements. He rose up on two arms above her and looked into her eyes, finding they were reflecting his own affection he realized it was not rejection but her desire to take this in without missing anything that lead her to hold his movements.

Though Steve could roughly take her as he wished in her vulnerability, he also felt the gravity of the moment, sensing the power joined minds, emotions and desire.

Moving her hands around Lynnette grasped his upright, stiff cock in both hands. It was otherworldly to see my bride holding his thick cock in her hands and the precum that glistened on her fingers from gently stroking the head of his organ.

Steve pulled his legs forward and pressed his knees against Lynette's ass cheeks. His cock rested against her clitoris with both of her hands still on it. Her labias parted as if to kiss his shaft and coat his penis. Her leaking juices did their job lubricating his base and his balls pressed against her vaginal opening she felt as direct heat. Steve could not help but to minutely slide his cock up and down to stimulate her.

Finally, Lynette moved his cock poising it above her opening. Then she lowered her hips and placed his head at her opening. It twitched and gathered her juices with his precum into an elastic mix.

The magic moment arrived as Lynette pressed her pussy up to accept Steve's penis while pressing him in rim deep. Just deeply enough to stretch the taught band of her opening. Both expressed full lungs of air and I took note once again of the night air and sounds from outside. It must have been coming from a car since the words drifted in and out of volume sounded Sade's "Orinoco Flow" with the words "sail away, sail away".

Lynette had her eyes closed hard shut, seeking out every minute sensation and giving every bit she could to Steve with exquisite movements. His head she stroked up and down, opening-head in-up to clitoris-opening-head in..., all the while mixing his precum with hers and heightening both of their arousal.

Next, she did as would any sane person would and pressed his cock in deeper. He penetrated a good four inches this time. Gasping again both held still a short but seeming eternal moment. Drawing him out with relaxing pelvis, she repeated the maneuver, each time a bit faster but gracefully to feel every stretching, filling moment.

"Arrraaagh" they called in a harmony of feminine and masculine primal calls. Lynette retracted her pelvic, drawing Steve's slicked cock out and repeated the move, and then again. Each time they vocalized their ecstasy in unison. On the third thrust, surprising us all, Lynette held Steve tight pressed to her pussy, fully inside her obviously stretched lips.

She engulfed him within her splayed her pussy, wrapping his balls and hilt with slick and fleshy swollen lips. Her clit was peaking from its stretched hood, a pope's hat but crimson and delicate moist sheen.

Her hands reached to his ass cheeks and him within herself firmly with her nails digging in. She was savoring a favorite sensation; the feel of a cock head stretching her banded entrance and then giving way to deep penetration. She liked it just slowly enough to feel every minute stretch and sensation. It drove her wild.

Lynette giggled at the situation, holding Steve tightly to her pussy ran counter to his mating drive, but she was in control and had better things in store for him.

Raising her legs, Lynette wrapped his waist into a tight, inescapable position. Her hands and legs held him deeply inside, and taking a deep breath, she hummed a sigh of equally deep felt satisfaction and appreciation. Moments passed and they both appeared to begin vibrating. Steve lowered and pressed himself to her body tightly, giving in to her commands while necking and nibbling on her earlobe.

Lynette began to move in slow undulating abdominal motions. With Steve fully engorged in her possessive womb, she began returning the massage given her earlier, but this with her clenching vagina. Once again, he felt the effects of her well-developed vaginal muscles as they rhythmically milked at his thick cock deep insider her. Waves washed over his organ, and it responded with generous emissions of yet more precum. Pressing forward in shared passion, Lynette worked him, feeling his balls resting against her pink anus; she started a circular movement to combine with his cock massage. He showed incredible restraint and stamina through this and I realized that Lynette was purposely blending his pre-cum with her sex nectar and mixing it into a mélange of slippery love.

Their self-restraint began to give way as I heard their breathing became labored. The moist night air clung to them and with skin shining with sweat, sea and oil; I began to taste their thick love musk on my tongue.

Lynette relaxed her bind on Steve and dropped her arms to extend straight from her shoulders. Steve lifted himself off her, withdrew his slick cock a measure and took her with a single hard thrust pressing his head firmly to her cervix. Lynette bucked in orgasm, crying out and crying from her eyes. It was sharp again, but passed quickly. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and fell to the pillow behind. She deserved that drive to her very soul I thought after having tortured Steve as she had.

Steve's instincts took over with the release of his hands and he had immediately showed some of the man inside. He took her hands in his, pressing his fingers between hers so they were palm-to-palm. Leaning forward he pressed her hands to the bed leaving her vulnerable and at his mercy. She had "given Steve his head" as horsemen say when releasing bridles to allow a mount freedom to race as their will wants.

Now he had the reins to drive his mount, as he wanted, unrestrained and primed to charge.

Surprising me, he started slowly with a slow circular rhythm: slide in, grind a rotation against Lynette's slick clitoris, slowly withdraw and repeat three times before varying to a faster tempo, reverse circulation, and each third circuit changing to something new.

This time I could see, him lift his cock after penetration to press her spongy g-spot and massage her clit. It was slow, but effective as Lynette began gasping to a single breath and holding it throughout the maneuver. She told me later he was so deep her cervix was being massaged by his head and she could imagine their already well-mixed mélange of nectar and precum being added too with more of his hot seed.

Lynette was leaking their mixed juices freely and their scent was heavy like sandalwood but intoxicating to me.

Pausing with the tip of his head nestled in Lynette's opening; he gathered his shoulders back and pulled Lynette's hands towards himself, bunching together for fast, hard action. Lynette used the moment to hike her pelvis up and offer the best possible position for a deep almost vertical penetration.

Steve slew into Lynette, pounding her pelvis. Fast enough to slap her ass press his balls to her anus and cause her breasts to sway up and back down with each repetition. Using her held hands for momentum and control, Steve increased his pace and with each thrust pounded his head against her cervix. The friction on her sponge and contact on her clit were driving her wild and she voiced joy with each thrust.

Again and again Steve fed Lynette his cock, sometimes fitting in a grinding motion for effect.

Steve, playing the horseman, saw his moment clearly and withdrew, paused and slew into her deeper than before, withdrew, paused and slammed again, withdrew, paused and thrust with measured might. Each time Lynette bellowed, "aahaar ... aahaaha," and Steve harmonized with his own groaning, "haaaahaa ... haaaha!" Lynette's tits riding up and down her chest the entire time in rhythm with their shifting bodies and sound of thighs slapping together