The Best Cums in Thirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see an accumulation of juices collecting around Lynette's red, engorged lips and the base of Steve's thick member. Both shined wetly in the misty tropical light. Steve seemed to have swelled even larger as Lynette began to show signs of readiness...slight contractions in time with his increasing speed. Steve knew the time was quickly approaching and signaled his own closeness.

Lynette, almost gasping it between deep breaths to gather oxygen for strength, huskily whispered, "Steve ... Steve! P...please ... cum ... please cum in, In, IN me!" Her hands tore loose from his and gripped his ass with nails almost viciously holding his cheeks. Lynette pulled him forth with all her might, articulating his every drive into her womb. They were running without reins together now.

Repeating this time in a scream, Lynette let loose "Steve! Steve! Please! Aaah! Please! Now! Give it! In! Meeee!" followed by "in In INNNN meeee!" then in almost a pleading whimper she commanded, "cum in me!"

Both driving together from head, shoulders, abdomen and thighs, Steve suddenly roared wildly and with a sharp stab lost control to the animal in him. Thrusting violently into Lynette's womb he burst a hot, ropy shot of seed hard against her cervix, pulled back, paused and plunged veiny, purple rippling mass back in spurting another jet of sperm, and again and again he slew his semen into her fertile womb.

It was flowing out of Lynette freely as he continued and her own convulsions joined without her conscious control. Both were overcome and unaware of the world around them, only knowing what they felt themselves and of each other. Their screams filtered to the street below and out to sea. Surely more than a few people took note, as did I, seeing Lynette doubling up between upright and falling to her pillow with orgasm after orgasm.

I had not thought it possible Lynette could overcome her trepidation about having another man or to venture into such an exotic experience as this had been.

Together they began to slow, both pulling breath to replenish oxygen consumed in their experience.

Lynette's toes uncurled and she opened her eyes, with a growing smile she looked up to Steve's face and then to mine. He felt her gaze and opened to see affection coming from within and through her eyes. Seeing her smile and he smiled widely himself, eyes similarly returning affection.

Red with sex's flush and high on a cocktail of endorphins, dopamine and serotonins both began laughing out loud. Steve continued to move, savoring the afterglow and wanting the feel of being inside Lynette to continue without end. With his movements and softening of Steve's cock, a steady stream of their mix of seed and honey collected in the channel to her anus and ten bunching up into a spreading wet spot on the bed. Both their thighs were slick with it in a mix of their sweat.

With a final kiss Steve withdrew his soft penis and slid to her left brushing her right nipple with his lips and leaving his left arm across her belly, turned up to cup her breast in hand. Fingers and thumb rolling the nipple gently.

Lynette contracted softly at the sensation and issued a sluice of meringue from her engorged, well-fucked pussy. Pausing a moment at the depression of her pink anus, it slipped to bunch with what had already accumulated waiting for more soaking the sheets ... a blend of her honey, clear and sweet, with his, white and dense rested in testimony to their rapture.

Their eyes parted, and both turned to look at me, curious as to what I was feeling and thinking. Seeing my smile, they knew all is good given in love.

Steve and I shared Lynette thoroughly and completely though the night. Likewise, she shared herself passionately with intimacy and attention to our individual, unique feel and needs. She willingly, forcefully took our seed of life, and melded it into potential life within her ready and truly fertile womb.

It is possible you will be interested in hearing more of that story and what unfolded among the three of us through the night and into the morning. Each is a new chapter. Let me give you a glimpse of each in order that you have the opportunity to request their completion.