The Best of One Night Stands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get the picture. Felix's softening cock is well lubricated. Oozing out of it are the remains of his orgasm. Next to this highly satisfied piece of male meat is a waiting cock, anxious to cum once more. So when Felix caressed it, Mark's second orgasm of the night quickly erupted.

Erick and Jane saw Mark grab his cock, arch his back, and then watched his seed spew out onto his chest as he stroked it to empty. While he was still cuming, Jane reached over and caught some of it in the palm of her hand. Smiling, she lapped it up and, as she looked at her gay boys' faces, swallowed it. Felix reached down to finish Mark off; he sucked him dry.

Lying face up across the cushions, the boys opened their legs so that Jane and Erick could see their worked over manhood. Totally satisfied for the moment, they were in an expansive mood. So they explained some more of their gay sex life to them. As they listened, Erick and Jane played with each other's erogenous zones, getting hornier by the minute. After the boys finished telling them about gay life in the baths, in bars and hotels, private parties and nude beaches, they got up and dove into the pool.

Seconds later both appeared alongside half-naked Jane and fully nude Erick. She readily took hold of Mark's slightly inflated cock and encouraged Erick to hold onto Felix's. He did so tentatively; a first time experience. He was surprised at the softness of the skin. When the boys started getting friskier, Jane climbed out of the pool.

Free of her earlier reticence, she proceeded to remove her bathing suit and presented her natural frontal charms to her admirers in the pool. The boys -- and always Erick - could not help but be impressed by her body; the fullness of her breasts with a beauty mark on the side of one of them, the perfect curves and shape of her torso and legs, and the fullness of the triangular shaped wet dark brown pubic hair hiding the center of her femininity. After taking a very deep breath, she turned away from them, spread her legs, bent over, and pulled apart her cheeks. They saw her dainty puckered back hole and wiggly female vertical crevice amidst her pubic hair. If she was really scrutinized, they would also see a few short hairs growing around her rear opening. They would also see a very small mole at the edge. The sparseness of hair there was in stark contrast to the abundance surrounding the locus of every man's sex drive, the epitome of ripened womanhood: the cunt.

You could hear Mark and Felix gasp despite their gayness as she coolly displayed herself. She truly was a mouth-watering sight! She was a man's woman in every way; a woman's woman, too. Every straight man and every lesbian would consider her a choice morsel. Even gays would give her a five-star rating.

By the way, a few women in Jane's distant past enjoyed her in that way. There was a time when she preferred the intimate touches of a woman in heat. Jane is not afraid to try anything sexual providing it is not harmful. A quality Erick just adores about her. But that is another tale and no longer germane to her way of life. So, back to the story at hand.

As the boys -- and Erick - watched, Jane moved beyond her cheeks and separated the lips of her femaleness. It showed her arousal and her willingness to entice. Women like Jane -- knowing the mind of a man so well -- often exhibit themselves to bring their lover to the top levels of desire. Widening her opening as much as possible, they easily saw she was wet inside, mostly from watching the boys make love earlier. The pool water dripping from her pubic hair added to their visual pleasure. Erick climbed out of the pool as they watched; cock stiff with powerful desire for Jane's body.

Act Three

Erick pulled her up from her submissive and tantalizing pose -- a view that only he had been privileged to see and enjoy before. Standing, she pulled back the foreskin of Erick's uncircumcised cock so the boys could see the head, now raspberry red in arousal. Mark commented, "Nice cock; lucky you Jane!" Erick piped in: "Its girth and her tightness makes for great sex! Jane nodded in agreement.

She dropped to her knees and moved Erick to a forty-five degree angle from them so they could see her stroke his stiff thick cock and cup his male sac. She carefully pulled it this way and that way - as far as the sac would let her, outlining his balls more definitively. She stretched his cock foreskin down and up as far as it would go either way to show them that uncircumcised cocks are fun too. Then she took his erect normal-sized shaft in her mouth and cupped his sac. What they now saw was a woman, whose body was fascinating, sucking her "joystick." As she moved her head and hands, her hanging breasts moved in harmony. Mark and Felix thought her ass cheeks were divine and so inviting, even to them!

Jane suddenly stopped and thought that if Erick would not object she would like her gay boys to help her with the foreplay. She said, "Erick, if the boys will agree, please let me do something special with you. I have always done what you wanted sexually, including what is going on right here and now. So I want you to return the favor. I want Mark and Felix to help me bring you to the brink of orgasm. I do not want you to cum actually, but I do want them to help me bring you up to that point." Jane added, "Please darling, I'll be very involved. As they touch you, I will be fingering and working your prostate. I've recently learned that you will love what I will do; trust me. Mark and Felix will only enhance this new pleasure I will provide. It will be a delicious memory in our sex life. I promise you."

Hearing this, the two boys came out of the pool. Erick went face up on the cushion pads wondering what she meant about "working" his prostate and what his response will be to guys playing around with his privates. Jane knelt at his feet and spread his legs. She moved up between them and then said, "Mark, bring me a seat cushion and the K-Y jelly you have." She placed the cushion under Erick to raise his ass and spread the K-Y liberally on her index finger. With his asshole readily available, Jane slowly pushed her finger into him. She asked Felix if he had any oil in their bag and he nodded that he did. "Please put some on Erick's sac and massage it," she said. As he spread the oil he felt Erick's balls and was thrilled at the feel. Jane noticed the wildness in Felix's eyes. Jane told Mark to take some of that oil and cover and stroke Erick's cock. As he did, she noticed his eyes were also blazing with gay lust. Erick was surprised their invasions were not unpleasant.

Jane continued to penetrate Erick, moving her lubricated finger inward and upward in his rectal canal. She pushed toward the place where she could feel where his sac was attached to his body. When she arrived there, Erick gasped, "I like all these feelings." In tandem to the boys' actions, she played with his prostate gland. She gently moved her finger left and right across it. She withdrew to lubricate a second finger. She went back in with both, and the deep penetration and sensations made him squirm and moan even more. She continued for several minutes enjoying all of it. Naked bodies were in sync; she and Erick were making love differently. She was almost oblivious to the presence of Mark and Felix

His sounds made her realize that she had found the elusive male g-spot. Manipulating it, she continued moving in and out of his ass with her fingers, always pushing upward towards this side of his ball sac. Across the prostate her fingers went -- round and round, in and out, gently and slowly -- always reaching up for his g-spot.

When she knew that he was in early ecstasy with all that was going on, she motioned for Felix to lean down and lick his balls. He did; Erick didn't move away. In fact, Jane thought he lifted up his hips to accommodate Felix. She told Mark to put his mouth over the head of Erick's thickness and gently suck. Again, Erick didn't show any objection. Instead, Jane heard him moaning way down in his throat. No wonder! His ass had two fingers massaging a part of his rectal tunnel that sent pleasure signals to his brain, a mouth that was moving the skin of his shaft up and down adding to this pleasure and, to top it off, his balls were being licked. Moments later he suddenly stiffened. Jane shouted, "Stop boys!" They did. She pulled her fingers out of Erick and began to smother his face with kisses in an effort to keep him from cuming. He calmed down, though his cock was seeping pre-cum.

She got up and pulled Erick with her. They kissed. The boys could see that they were tonguing each other. Erick's hands went to her breasts and her hands went to his ass cheeks. She pulled him and his cock closer into her body, moving her hips against him as he played with her erect nipples.

He pushed her away and said, "Jane lay on your back crossways on the cushions." He opened her legs so that Mark and Felix, now back in the pool, could clearly see her vertical slit and tiny clitoris peeking out from the center of her generous dark and curly pubic hair. He took his hands and gently parted her slit so that they could see once again the inside of the center of her femininity. Her cunt was drenched! Erick knelt beside her with his stiff cock. The boys seemed to delight in looking at that male spectacle and at Jane's wiggly pink and dripping interior. Determined to get her even juicier, Erick began to finger her with one, then two, and finally with three fingers. She squirmed in earnest as her cunt was sexually stretched to the limit.

When Erick started to get on top of her, however, she waved him off. She explained, "I feel so sexy and free! Yes, I need your cock in me. But first, I want to perform alone for my adorable boys. To help me darling, please fetch my missile from the sex toy bag in our bedroom."

While waiting for him to return, she parted her slit with one hand and inserted two fingers into it from the other. It felt so good to Jane and it captivated her two gay boys. Holding her cunt lips apart at the top, she began to stroke her clitoris. Jane was masturbating. Closing her eyes, she caressed her clitoris in earnest.

When Erick returned and gave her the missile, more popularly known as a vibrator, she momentarily stopped playing with herself. She took the missile in her mouth to wet it; switched it on and slid the side of the vibrator up and down the length of her cunt. She alternately circled her clitoris with the vibrating tip, each time for several seconds. After a while, her chest began to rise and she moved the missile down to her front opening. She slowly inserted it. She kept moving it in and out -- sometimes the entire length of the sleek seven inch missile went in. Soon all three could see the ivory colored plastic missile was covered with her love juice.

No one said a word as they watched her renew her self-pleasuring. After five minutes or so of masturbation, Jane's legs began to twitch - a sign Erick knew meant that she was soon going to cum. Her breathing became heavy and somewhat urgent. Ten minutes into this her pubic hair was partially wet, her stomach was rising and falling, her legs were continually stiffening, and her hips were pushing upwards. She cried out, "Oh yes! Oh yes! And then the explosions began! Her groans and shouts come from deep inside, and her voice filled the pool area; her body shuddering again and again. She laid still; no one moved. Then she began masturbating again.

Minutes later, three men watched and heard this elegant lady experience more clitoral climaxes. Each of them looked on totally mesmerized by what was happening to her. When her orgasms ended, she lay back seemingly exhausted. Her cunt hair was now totally wet around the slit, her heaving breasts were lying off to each side of her chest; nipples erect. One hand unconsciously caressed them as the other held her still vibrating missile. It was a glorious sight of manifested passion, lust, and love for sex!

Opening her eyes, Jane looked straight at Mark and Felix, projecting her thought, "Now you can see that women can offer a lot of pleasure too." Though spent, she said to Erick, as she shut off the missile, "Let us show the boys what we can do together. Take me good, darling!"

His thick cock was spilling drops of pre-cum. He went between her opened legs. She opened her lips with her hands; he pushed in and felt his foreskin begin to move back. "She is so luscious," Erick thought. She moaned as he entered her and she pushed up her hips to get more. He felt his foreskin go as far back as possible and it made him feel especially great. He imagined that if his sliding cock head had eyes, it would be looking at her soft and wet and pink colored cunt tunnel, every centimeter it went by coveting his maleness and anxiously waiting for his seed. He pressed inward, feeling the sides of her walls. She has always been tight. She opened her eyes and said, "Darling this feels so very good. And I love you so very much."

He pressed his maleness in further and she pushed her femaleness up more; cunt and cock locked in a passionate embrace. When he was in all the way, he asked her to put her legs on his shoulders. They slowly rocked that way for several minutes; their arms entwined around each other. It was a lovely and cherished feeling for them.

The boys hoisted themselves onto the pool deck to watch this scene more closely. With her encouragement, Erick rapidly increased the pace to where he was now almost pounding her. Her legs dropped to wrap around his waist. Erick eased himself down on her body. He felt her breasts and pubic hair; she felt his strength.

Mark and Felix could see Erick's balls and the underside of his pumping cock moving just above the bottom end of Jane's hairy slit. They watched the lips of her cunt move in and out with his thrusts. Then they saw her interior juices trickling out onto the cheeks of her ass. So excited was Mark that he took hold of Erick's ball sac and caressed them. Felix reached beyond to stroke the hair around the bottom of Jane's cunt and feathered her asshole just before he slid part of his index finger in and out.

It was quite a scene! Jane's cunt is filled with Erick's moving cock and Mark is trying to heighten his own pleasure by feeling Erick's sac and the balls within. Felix is in his own enchanted world touching and entering the choicest love parts of his dearest girlfriend.

Eventually, and for several reasons, the boys decided to lie upside down on each side of Jane. They wanted to get closer to Erick's cock as it continued to slide in and out of her wetness. Her love points so impressed Mark. He said to Felix, "She has some 'cock pockets!' They seem to just melt around Erick's pistol and fingers." But they also changed positions so Jane could reach their limp maleness if she wanted to. They were right; she did. As focused as she was with Erick, she stroked each one.

Minutes later, she sensed her lover's cock begin to go into overdrive; his orgasm was about to burst forth! He roared and his first load shot deep into her waiting and wanting body. He came again and again. She jerked with incredible levels of pleasure as his orgasm set off several internal ones for her. Jane cried out, "Sweetheart, we came together!" Despite her feelings of ecstasy, brought on by her newly filled cunt and her own explosive orgasms, she continued to yank on the two cocks. This is a woman who can do more than one thing at a time. The boys that owned those cocks were beside themselves with new pleasures experienced. Altogether, a wild scene!

When the orgy ended -- no other label better describes it - Jane let go of the boys' cocks to suck the remaining cum trickling out of Erick's cock. Then she laid back to again display herself for the boys to see and enjoy. This woman knew how to do her men! With her arms outstretched and legs wide apart, the hands of Mark and Felix wandered over her shoulders, breasts, stomach and legs. They lifted her ass so they could squeeze her cheeks. They played with her pubic hair, and ran their hands over her fully exploited and swollen cunt. Felix gently kissed her clitoris. Mark licked the length of her crevice, hoping to taste Erick. They repeated their caresses. Though surprised at their attention, she allowed them to continue a little longer before gently pushing them away.

With her body still splayed out on the cushions, she smiled and said to all, "This has been wonderful! -- probably the greatest one night stand I will ever experience."

But it was not over!

Erick took her hand and pulled her up onto her feet. He took her to a nearby low side table and bent her torso forward so her ass faced upwards. He motioned for the boys to come and look. Erick knelt down on top of a seat cushion, spread her cheeks, and rimmed her asshole with his mouth and tongue. Jane reacted as she always does when her asshole is first licked by Erick: with a happy sigh. He then took recently purchased anal beads out of her sex toy bag. He smeared each bead with K-Y. It was a semi-stiff string of seven almond-shaped silicone beads with the three largest ones placed in the middle. He took the first small bead, placing it at her opening, and then pushed the remainder into her. He gently pulled the string out and then slowly pushed them back in. He did this several times before he inserted the missile in her cunt.

Always trusting, Jane allowed him to work the anal beads and rotate the missile. It gave her a different sex ride that might have worked, but her ability to have a fourth series of orgasms just wasn't possible. Three climax sequences in about two hours was her limit. And so she pleaded for mercy and rest. Erick took them out.

Standing up, she took a towel and dipped it into the pool. Wringing it out, she said, "Honey, wipe clean my front and back." Erick did so tenderly, worried that her love holes were now overly sensitive. Sensing his concern, she said, "I am a little sore, but I am also so satisfied, so pleased, so fulfilled. I feel blissfully used."

When he finished cleaning off the K-Y, she went over and sat on the low table. She called each of her gay boys to come close. One at a time she kissed and sucked the head of their soft cocks several times. As she did, she pushed a part of her index finger in each asshole. This is a woman who, though spent sexually, knew how important it was to put the finishing touches upon love-making. This is a woman, when sexually aroused and satiated, knew it was still important to put the "icing on the cake" for her partner -- in this case two of her partners.

She ended the night by saying: "Mark and Felix, we have been very intimate. I could not feel closer to you. We have been friends for years and now for tonight only we have been lovers. You two, and my Erick, have made my body feel fantastically feminine, only my breasts could have been more fully explored. But, that will be set right when Erick tends to this desire of mine in the light of early morning. So, good night my darlings."

With that said, she told hold of Erick's cock and pulled him off to their bedroom. The last things the two boys saw were beautifully formed naked derrieres. It motivated them for further lovemaking in their bedroom.

Erick certainly got more than he bargained for; Jane acted out in ways she never thought she would in front of a group, and the boys expanded their horizons of love-making. All four of them achieving levels of orgasm rarely experienced. Truly, truly, it was a night of nights; the mother of one night stands! And a group one at that!

End

12