The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See", was all Rhett said.

"Enough about me. I want to hear about you. Tell me everything."

He looked confused. "Why? Because I don't have any friends and you pity me."

"No. Because you seem like a decent person that no one has bothered giving a chance and I would absolutely hate myself if I never got to know you. Especially with graduation only months away."

He actually blushed with the small compliment I gave him. "Alright. What do you want to know?"

We continued chatting the remainder of the lunch period, and I was delighted to find that the once vapid Rhett could actually become animated and grin that cute grin of his. As I talked with him, I couldn't help not hating myself a little bit for not talking to him once since he moved here. I actually found that I liked him. I was right on my assumption of him being a decent person.

When he looked at the time, he looked extremely disappointed that the lunch hour was now over. "I guess it ends now" he said, mournfully.

"For today anyway. I want to have lunch with you again tomorrow if that is alright with you."

His face immediately lit up. "Yeah. Definitely."

We parted ways, and I continued my boring day of school. School was such a drag.

When I got home, I noticed that I had five missed calls. Each one from Trey. He just needs to give up, already.

I continued the routine of ignoring my friends and Rachel throughout the week. I also continued eating lunch with Rhett, finding that I was enjoying his company more and more every day. I gave him my phone number and told him we needed to hang out once in a while, and that he should call or drop by my house if he ever wanted to hang. He seemed delighted by the invitation.

When I got home Thursday afternoon, I checked my cell phone for missed calls. I had eight missed calls. Seven were from Trey and one was from my father. One of those people I could not ignore. I called my father.

"Hey Dad!"

"Nick, honey, how is things? I'm surprised I never got a call from you this week."

I couldn't hide things from my father. I told him everything.

"You mean he asked you for a blowjob and now you won't talk to him?"

"Yeah. Can you believe that?"

"I can't believe you would do that to him."

I stared in shock at the phone. "Huh?"

"Nick, Trey is your best friend, and you are his best friend. He felt comfortable enough asking you to take it to another level. Not only did you decline him, which he probably would have been fine with if that's how you felt, but you completely abandoned him. It is not uncommon for friends to want to experiment with each other. I can't believe you reacted like that. It should have been a yes or no ordeal, not a goodbye one."

"I can't let him use me like that. I know how he just uses and discards girls."

"You are different, Nick. It will be different if you tried it, that I promise you. He wouldn't do that to you."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know how he truly feels about you. He loves you, Nick. I'm not sure on what level or the intensity of it, but that much is certain. He doesn't love those women he gets blowjobs from. Don't even compare yourself to them. You just need to make things right with him."

I realized he was right. Thinking back, Trey has always been there for me. He doesn't think of me as a mouth to be used like he does some girls. It was no secret that Trey loves blowjobs as much as the act of sex itself. He thinks of me as a friend who he wants to explore new things with. I felt guilty and terrible. How could I treat my best friend like that?

"You're right, Dad. As usual. I'm just going to tell him that I can't do those things with him since I'm with you."

He was silent on the other end. "Dad?"

"So if it wasn't for me, you would probably try it out?"

"I don't know. I guess."

"Nick, if you want to do it, do it."

"But I can't cheat on you..."

"You won't be cheating on me. Nick, relationships don't always have to be monogamous. Just because you go and have sex with someone else, doesn't mean you are cheating on me. It is only cheating if a couple sets down rules saying they can only be with each other, or they try hiding it from their partner. We never set down such rules, nor have we hid anything from each other so it won't be considered cheating. If you decide to be with Trey, it won't diminish our relationship in any way. I can promise you that."

"Alright."

"So are you going to do it with Trey?"

"Only if it comes up and I want to."

"Good. That is exactly the answer that I wanted to hear." I could tell he was grinning. Who would have thought my father would be completely fine with me having sex with others. "And Nick, it is not limited to Trey. Anytime a situation like that occurs, just do what you want to do. The only way I will get upset is if you don't do what you want to do. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah."

"But I need to go, Nick. I will see you when you get home from school tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you."

"Not nearly as much as I love you." He hung up.

I took a deep breath. How was I going to make things up to Trey? I wasn't entirely certain whether I was going to go new places with Trey or not, assuming he still wanted to. I wasn't going to lie to myself. When I wasn't fantasizing of being with a woman or my father, the twins, or Rhett (I blushed to myself since I have had fantasies about him for the last couple of days. He never really hit my radar before Monday.), I was fantasizing about Trey. Blowing Trey, fucking Trey, being fucked by Trey, you name it, I've thought about it. First of all though, I just needed to worry about making things right between us again.

The doorbell rang.

I wonder who it was. It was probably Rhett, who seemed thrilled to have a new person to hang out with. My problems with Trey were just going to have to wait for now.

I opened the door to see who it was, expecting to see Rhett. To my shock, it was Trey.

"No, it is not Rhett. It's me." He actually scowled. Then, instantly, his mood changed back to the desperation that has been going on since Sunday. "Nicolae, please hear me out this time. I need to talk to you."

I opened the door wider. "Wipe your feet." When he just blinked at me, confused, I rephrased. "Come in."

A look of relief crossed his face. He came in, and wiped his feet. I hid back a laugh. When I told him to wipe his feet, he took me literally when I just meant it as an expression to come in.

We just stood in the doorway for a minute or so in silence, awkwardly staring at each other. He finally broke the silence.

"Look Nicolae, it might be easy for you to replace me with this Rhett kid, but I don't have that luxury. You are irreplaceable."

Oh my gosh. He was jealous of Rhett. I should have seen this coming. By ignoring him and making a new friend, he thought I was replacing him.

"I'm not replacing you, Trey. I just made a new friend."

The look of relief mixed with a scowl was humorous. "Well, you are his new best friend, anyways. The kid's infatuated with you too, by the way."

"He is not. He is just a little lonely because he doesn't know how to initiate conversations and nobody until now bothered talking to him."

"That might be the case, but I know puppy love when I see it." He remained quiet for a short minute. "Nicolae, I am sorry about what happened between us. Please..."

I interrupted him by closing the distance between us with a hug. He stopped talking. "Don't say another word, Trey. I am the one who should be sorry. I was being a moody jerk and I ended up taking it out on you because we had a misunderstanding. Can we just forget about it?"

He held me tighter. "I want that more than anything. Oh Nicolae, I haven't slept for days. This was the worst week of my life."

"It was the second worst week of my life." I didn't need to bother explaining to him what the worst one was. The week of my mother's death. He was there for me the whole time when it happened. This week did have a couple of ups to it though. The beginning was incredible, when I had had lots and lots of sex with my father. Becoming friends with Rhett was also a plus.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled up at him. "Do you have time to hang out with me for a little while?"

He grinned back at me. "I always have time for you, Nicolae."

We walked into my living and I flipped the television on. A movie that we both liked had just started playing so we sat down on the couch. Trey patted his lap. I knew what he meant.

I lied down so my feet were on the other side of the couch and I rested my head on his lap. He was wearing gym shorts so I could feel that he was wearing boxers underneath.

We watched the movie in this position. Trey reached down and began stroking my hair. He knew that I loved having it stroked, seeing Rachel do it numerous times. He never actually did it himself though. I liked it, so I decided to not comment on it.

When a commercial break was on, I turned my head to look at Trey. Trey was watching the commercial and didn't seem to notice that I was watching him. I pivoted my head so that my face was now inches away from his cock...which I could see was semi-erect through his thin gym shorts.

I knew when Trey noticed when I was looking at his cock because I could feel his whole body tense up. I looked up and saw that he was blushing. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"It's alright." Now was the perfect opportunity. "Trey, do you still want to do that thing we mentioned on Sunday?"

"You mean the blowjob thing?" That's what I liked about Trey. He could be direct and to the point at times when I couldn't.

"Yeah." He gave me a guilty puppy dog look, but nodded.

"Does it have to be a blowjob? Or can we try other things?"

I saw his eyes light up. "I'm open for any suggestions."

"Can we start slow? I mean really, really slow? If one of us gets freaked out, we could just say 'stop' as a safe word. We can try to resume it later if it gets to be too much at once."

Excitement came across his face. "Sounds good."

"Let's take our shirts off."

Trey and I have seen each other with our shirts off a thousand times so it was an easy start point. I began to grab my shirt, but he stopped me. "May I?"

I blushed and nodded as Trey took my shirt off for me. I grabbed his shirt and didn't ask, I just slid it over his head.

Trey put his cheek against mine. I could hear his loud breathing. He was just as excited and nervous as I was. Well, maybe not quite as nervous as me.

"I'm too nervous to start. I'm counting on you to lead."

He took that as his cue to start. He laid a kiss on my cheek and kissed his way down my jaw line. He went lower and started laying brief kisses on my neck. He made his way to my throat, and to my surprise and delight, he licked his way up my throat. He then gave me a closed kiss on the lips.

He laid a few more kisses on my mouth before prying my mouth open with his tongue. I let him inside and he began licking his tongue against mine. I enjoyed the kiss and even started moving my tongue as well, causing our tongues to dance together.

He pulled away. "Are you okay?" he asked, breathless.

I nodded but held my hand against his chest when he moved in again. "My turn."

I began laying small kisses all over his face. I had wanted to do this for a long time so I knew exactly what I wanted to do and I took my time doing it.

I licked the tip of his nose, which made him laugh. Then I leaned over and took his earlobe into my mouth and sucked on it. When I released it from my mouth, I nibbled on it oh so slightly.

I grabbed his hands and lifted him off the couch. He looked confused but I told him it gave me more access to explore more parts of his body. A grin crossed his face as I fully studied his body, trying to decide what I want to do first. This was the first time I was fully able to get a full view of him in without trying to hide the lust that came with it. I could tell he loved being checked out by me.

He was very muscular, with well-defined pectorals and abs. My father has muscles like his but it was hidden behind lots of fur. Trey was smooth. I decided to remind him about the safe word. "Remember the safe word. I might get a little out of hand so make sure it is loud and clear if you decide to use it." Instead of looking worried when I warned him about it getting out of hand, he grinned, looking more excited. I actually saw his dick twitch under the gym shorts. Don't worry, my lovely friend's penis, you'll be loved soon provided that my friend doesn't say a specific word. Penises do have a mind of their own, after all. I was going to save that for last though.

I walked up to him and laid my face against his bare chest. I took in a deep breath and smelled that wonderful masculine scent that belonged to Trey. It was just as intoxicating as my father's scent, but it was completely different at the same time. I liked that, though.

Since I was pretty much on his chest, I decided to start there. I backed up a little bit and just caressed my hands all over his chest, getting to know his muscles so that one day I will know them perfectly. I loved how the feel of the smooth skin with hard muscle under it felt on my hands. I continued playing with his chest as I took his nipple into my mouth. He groaned as I felt his soft nipple harden as I played with it in my mouth. Once it was fully erect, I leaned over and gave his other nipple the same treatment.

When I had been sucking on his second nipple, I had been playing with his abs with my hands. The muscles felt incredible as I felt the waves of his eight-pac, when caressing his muscles, vertically descending lower, and lower...

I played with the hairs that stretched from his belly button to his groin with my hand as I began kissing him lower and lower, licking the definitions of his muscles in his abdomen. I kissed his belly button and kissed the hairy trail going down until I got to his waistband.

I was on my knees looking up at him. The desire in his eyes was so intense, telling me to continue. I waited a few seconds, just in case it was too much for him in one night. I really hoped he didn't use the safe word but I thought I would check and make sure. I continued looking into his olive green eyes and along with desire, I found impatience. I guess that means I should commence.

I took a deep breath, my pulse had to have been in the high one hundreds. Trey was not the only one who was feeling a little impatient. I decided to lower his gym shorts and boxers at the same time. Lowering both separately would have been a pain and a waste of time. Both of us wanted my mouth on his shaft, after all.

Reaching, with trembling fingers, I lowered both shorts and boxers at the same time. I did not peek even for a millisecond. My eyes were averted so that I could take it all in one glimpse. When I finally had them down to his ankles, he talked for the first time since he asked me if I was okay after making out with me. "You haven't looked yet." He sounded disappointed. He sounded like he was dying to have me see him.

"I will once you kick the shorts out of the way."

He did as he was told. I closed my eyes as I straightened up on my knees, like I said, I wanted to take it all in one glimpse. Trey was clearly bothered that I had closed my eyes while doing so. "You aren't going to keep your eyes closed the whole time, are you? It is not a hideous cock. Please open your eyes" begged.

I opened my eyes and I thought my jaw was going to drop to the floor. Trey was huge! I didn't mean lengthwise. Lengthwise he was like me, a little above average. It was the fucking girth of the thing. He was fully erect and it was impressive. My father was longer but thinner than Trey. And believe me when I say my father was thick. Trey's phallus was just a monster!

Besides the fact of having a monster girth, Trey's balls were fucking huge and hung extremely low. Seriously, how do they get that big! How does he take a shit without having his testicles plopping into the toilet water? I was happy to see that he kept his pubic hairs trimmed. My father didn't, and once in a while it would get in the way. My father had offered to trim but I immediately declined that offer. My dad was a hairy beast all over (not gross places like the back and upper arms, but in all the right places), and that was how I wanted him. Trey, on the other hand was not a hairy beast, so I was glad he kept it trimmed short.

Trey laughed. "I fucking love it! Your expression is incredible! I can't wait until you taste it! You will have another surprise in store!"

I had no idea what he meant so I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I am not going to say a word. But there is one way to find out" he said with a wink.

I was definitely curious, though it was going to have to wait. I wanted to explore him with my hands before I explored him with my mouth.

I reached out and grabbed his large testicles and started massaging them. He let out a small moan. I reached up and grabbed his thick shaft into my hand, though it had seemed I could barely wrap my hand around it, I still managed to do it. I began stroking his cock as I continued massaging his balls.

After a while, I switched hands. Both hands should get used to these very intimate body parts of his, after all.

Not being able to wait any longer, I brought my head to his cock and slid the engorged head of his shaft into my mouth. I knew exactly what he meant about the taste. It tasted like an unidentified fruit flavor. I released him from my mouth.

"Hey!" Trey protested.

"Why does it taste like a fruit?"

"You know how much I love fruit." It was true. Trey absolutely loved eating fruit. He couldn't go a day without eating at least five of some kind of fruit. His refrigerator at home was stocked with fruit. The guy loved fruit probably as much as he loves being given blowjobs, possibly more.

"So?" Then it hit me. "You mean that myth about how eating a lot of fruit will make a guy's semen taste sweet is true!? But that doesn't make sense. I haven't tasted your semen yet."

"Well, apparently, if your diet consists of lots of fruit over a very long period of time, it will cause one to have a sweet and fruity dick" he said, sounding pleased with himself. "But enough talk. The flavor is delicious, or so I'm told, and none of the girls who have given me head before has died afterwards, so I don't want to hear any excuses. I just want you to suck it."

I didn't have to be told twice. I did not return my mouth to the head of his cock though. I lowered my head and sucked one of his gigantic balls into my mouth.

"Oh God" Trey whispered.

The ball tasted sweet, too, though it wasn't nearly as distinctive as the head of his cock. I enjoyed the feeling of having his ball in my mouth for a little longer then, not wanting to make the other ball jealous, took his other testicle into my mouth and sucked on that one for a while too.

I could hear Trey above me moaning. I licked my way up his scrotum, which stretched lower than most due to the massive hanging balls with in it. I finally reached the bottom of his cock. I licked my way slowly up his cock.

One thing I found interesting was that the farther north I traveled, the sweeter the cock became. I took him into my mouth for a second time and suckled on his fat head. Trey loved what I was doing to his lovely penis. Or at least that's what the sounds he was making indicated.

I decided to take Trey deeper into my mouth. I took, along with his cockhead, three inches into my mouth. I decided to stop there for now. I marked the location I stopped at by wrapping my left hand around his cock at that location.

I decided now was the time to use what my father called my "amazing cocksucking talents". I began a nice slow rhythm on his phallus, using all the techniques that I knew my father loved, which included sucking, licking, and twisting my mouth on his cock all simultaneously. I made lots of smacking sounds while I did so; knowing sound was a big turn on for men. I even began moaning, not just for his benefit, but because I enjoyed it so much. I could do this to his cock for days and not get bored with it.