The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

I took him out of my mouth and rapidly flicked my tongue over his sweet cockhead, back and forth, then I lowered my mouth back onto his cock and continued the suck/lick/twist motion I had done to him earlier.

Meanwhile, Trey was moaning so loudly that I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard us. Fuck the neighbors. If I could give Trey this much pleasure, it was well worth it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...!!!"

He sure did like moaning "fuck" a lot when he was in deep pleasure. I took Trey out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"What did you stop for?" he asked in a gasp.

"Am I one of the better ones?" I asked, curious.

"Better cocksuckers, you mean? The others don't compare! I hope you like blowing me because I don't know what I would do if you decided to never do it again and I had to have some talentless bimbo blow me."

I smiled up at my best friend. "Well, if you put it that way, how could I refuse?" I said, taking him back into my mouth. Since I let go of his cock when I talked to him, I lost the spot I had kept as a marker. Guess it is time to deep-throat.

My father was longer than Trey so it shouldn't be too big of a problem getting him all the down. Granted, he was thicker, but that shouldn't hold me back much, especially since I was getting used to his size.

I continued slowly going lower and lower, inching closer to the base of his cock. I fought past my gag reflex and after a few more inches, I finally reached the bottom of his cock.

"Holy shit. You can deep-throat too." Trey whispered in a pleasurable gasp.

I slid my way back up his cock. "Yes, I can" I said in a raspy voice, then plunged myself back down to the base of his sweet cock.

I continued deep-throating his cock, becoming more and more used to his thick phallus, going up and down the full length of his shaft faster and faster. My throat was used to taking in a couple more inches than it was now since I was used to deep-throating my father. The gag reflex seemed a distant memory now.

Trey grabbed a hold of my head to stop my fast rhythm, and then pulled his dick out of my mouth. I let out a whine, similar to how a toddler might whine if he had his pacifier taken away.

Trey let out a laugh, delighted. "This is undoubtedly the best night of my life. It is also the best sex I have ever had. I love you, Nicolae."

In response to this proclamation, I went for his cock and slid its sweetness back into my mouth, and he slid it right back out. "I pulled out for a reason, Nicolae. If you had continued deep-throating me, I would have came in your mouth." He must have seen my reaction to this statement, because he continued with, "Which, judging by your reaction, you would have loved."

I nodded enthusiastically. Granted the only cum I have ever tasted was my father's, but I absolutely loved it, and I loved it when he came in my mouth, so I could assume it would be the same situation with Trey.

"You can seriously take all of my cock in your mouth, at any speed, without it hurting you, can't you?"

"Well not at first, but now I can since I am now more familiar with it."

To my surprise, he grabbed my head and slowly started stroking his penis against my face. "You like this, don't you?" He continued the slow, rhythmic pace against my face and I could feel the warmth of his precum ooze onto my face, only to have the precum rubbed into my skin with his cock. Unable to speak words at the moment, I simply nodded. He smiled. "You have no idea how big of a turn on that is. Since you are used to having my cock in your mouth now, and since I'm desperate for release, I am going to fuck your face. I need to finish it quickly."

He shoved his delicious cock into my mouth and began fucking my mouth at a hard and fast pace. Seeing no sign of struggle from me, he continued with about a dozen more thrusts and then I felt him shoot his warm seed into my mouth. It tasted sweet as well. Jet after jet poured into my mouth. He has a lot more semen than my father and I have. I guess that's what happens when you have massive balls. Still more shot into my mouth and finally it ceased.

He sat there, in my mouth, for about a minute after, and then he pulled himself out of my mouth. He then got on his knees and gave me a big hug. "Nicolae, I love you so very much."

"I love you too, Trey."

We sat like that for a few minutes, and then I realized that Trey was extremely tired. Some people get like that after an orgasm. Apparently Trey was one of them. "Do you want to spend the night here?" I asked.

He shook his head and began to reach for my cock. "It is my turn to pleasure you."

"No." Panic ran through me. "Stop!" He did, though he gave me a confused look. "That is enough for tonight. We need to go to bed."

We walked to my bedroom, me half naked and Trey completely naked. We didn't see the point of getting dressed. I was going to have Trey sleep in my bed while I slept in my father's. A confused look crossed Trey's tired face. "That bed is too small for both of us to sleep on." I explained the sleeping arrangements to him. "What? Why can't we sleep together on your father's bed? He won't care! I want to sleep with you so I can hold you in my sleep. I just got you back after a week of torment!"

Trey gets whiney when he gets tired, so I agreed. I slipped out of my pants, wearing just my boxers to bed. Trey stayed completely naked, even though I had brought him his boxers to slip on. Again he made a fuss, and again I gave in. We crawled into bed and I turned onto my side. Trey ended up spooning me from behind. I heard him give a content sigh and seconds later he was sound asleep. I then fell into a deep sleep myself...

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers