All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 11'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Thank you, just in time! Keep up this good work, you're great!

sexyinafsexyinafover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who has made it this far...however,

I don't think I will continue writing due to lack of overall interest. I do realize I have some fans out there and I thank the ones I do have, but the ratings for my stories have plummeted dramatically and since I would like to write professionally, being 'average' among my peers (other authors) from Literotica (half of them don't even deserve to be published ANYWHERE) isn't good enough...so unless an epiphany occurs or the ratings goes up considerably, I wouldn't expect anymore publications on Literotica from me. Thanks again for your time. I really do enjoy hearing from each and every one of you so for the fans that took the time to communicate with me, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A confusing comment, given your ratings in this series have never dropped below a respectable 4.25, and are regularly in the "Hot" zone of 4.50+. If I may suggest, you may be over-reacting somewhat.

sexyinafsexyinafover 12 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous person after my last comment,

4.25 is not respectable, it is embarrassing. I've read plenty of stories rated within that range (most stories ARE between 4 and 4.5 by the way...just compare them to others) and they are truly horrifying. My story may have a seldom grammatical slip-up or something, but a lot of the stories in that range are written by amateurs that can't even write a plot or dialog properly, much less paint any pictures in the readers' head. So yes, if my stories are being equated to stories like that, it is truly a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. If you're writing this story somewhere else on the internet, I think we would be very glad to see the link. 'cause you have fans out there!

Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEVER STOP!

You DO have fans! And If you stop writing I'm not sure what I'm going to masturbate to anymore. PLEASE do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dont stop

I have read literotica for a few years now, there are only two series I have in my favorites list and check to see if theyre updated and one of them being this one! please keep writing! or as someone else said if you move to a different stie please let us know cause I will gladly move to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope you don't stop writing...

This story is one of the reasons I keep coming back to Literotica... I've reread the existing chapters several times & keep hoping to see an update. The characters seem so realistic & I want to know what happens and how they turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please dont stop

i love your writing please hurry and update with a new chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I WANT MORE

Your writting is amazing. I want to know what happens with him and trey! you CANT just leave us hanging! Dont stop PLEASE! Ive stayed up all night reading this and IM ADDICTED

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!! :))

I loved your stories so much, so as the character. So if you don't mind. Please continue writing your stories. As a fan! We begged you! :) i was waiting about the hot stuff going on with nick and cody! So as to trey.

PleasureReaderPleasureReaderover 12 years ago
Oh Yeah! I want more

This has been an outstanding series. I love all the characters and the writing style. Please continue with this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous