The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually forgot the pain that Trey caused me for a few minutes as I was captivated by Cody's ethereality. Thinking about it now brought a pain in my gut.

"Nicolae...what's wrong?"

To my surprise, Cody actually woke up from his deep sleep.

"How did I wake you? You were sleeping like a rock."

"I could sense your distress."

"Bullshit. I know we have this really weird, powerful bond but that's just bullshit. That wouldn't wake you up."

"It probably wouldn't if you were across the room but when you are right next to me like this it would...and did, for that matter. It's more effective when I'm awake though. I'd be able to sense your distress anywhere on this floor if I were awake. Please tell me what's bothering you."

I told him.

"Shit, that sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that...but you should really hear Trey out because there could be some miscommunication going on."

"I doubt that."

"Think about it. Think about the exact phrasings and reactions and tell me there is no other possible meaning being missed here."

"I guess it's possible...I just don't want to talk to him until tomorrow morning..."

"That's your choice," he said with a shrug. "That actually works out better for me," he said with a grin.

"How so?"

"It means you get to sleep with me...in your boxers."

I suddenly felt underdressed, which made me blush.

He laughed. "You are so predictable! I knew you would blush!"

"Please don't make any more comments like that. I just need to sleep."

"Are you sure you don't want to do something...extracurricular, first?" he asked, and he threw back the covers that were covering him.

I've seen Cody in just his boxers on rare occasions before but it has been a while. Everything about him is so...perfect. His pecs and abs weren't as well defined as my father's or Trey's were, but they were still noticeable and complemented his body perfectly. His nipples were erect, with a rosy tint to them. My eye caught a glimpse of his treasure trail, where his dark, golden hair led to something...yummy. It was then that I caught a glimpse of his erection and snapped out of it, and quickly averted my eyes.

He burst out laughing. "I fucking loved that! My body was built for your pleasure so don't hold back."

"What?"

"Fuck me."

"What!?!"

"Did I stutter? I've wanted you for so long...so very long. I need your cock inside me more than I need the oxygen in this room."

"Not tonight."

"Why?"

I crawled into bed with him and grabbed his face gently in my hands and looked him in his beautiful, teal eyes. "I want our first time together to be really special, and unhurried. I want you, Cody...trust me, I really do...but I need the moment to be right, and with everything going on with Trey right now, now is not the time...I might change my answer soon but right now, the answer is no. What I want...no, need...what I need right now is a friend I could trust with my life to hold me in my sleep so I can't actually get a decent night's rest. Will you do that for me, Cody?"

He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. "You know I will. I would do anything for you, and you know that. Whether that means taking a bullet for you or following you through the gates of Hell itself, I am yours."

"I knew I could count on you," I said with a smile. With that final sentence, I positioned myself into a comfortable position on his bed and he wrapped his arms around me and brought his body closer so he could spoon me. It wasn't the same as Trey holding me, but it was almost as comforting, comforting me in a different way than Trey's embrace would have. Trey's embrace is comforting in that it brings me peace, while Cody's embrace brings me bliss. I could feel myself drifting to sleep with a smile on my face.

Do I know what is going to happen tomorrow? No. Will I make things up with Trey? Hopefully. Will I have sex with Cody? Probably. Only one thing is definite: I know I will never be alone, and that is good enough for me.

To be continued...

12