The Best Reunion

Story Info
Old friends get together for a good time.
1.7k words
3.5
35.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not seen Jim in ten years. We were buddies from back in high school and we even went to college together. After college the band members all went different ways but we kept in touch with emails and phone calls. I had gotten married a few years earlier but he could not make it to the wedding because he had just got a job that took him overseas for a year. He was coming back home and he asked if it was OK if he dropped by to see me and the new wife on his way back to Houston where he lived.

I was very excited to see him again and the wife, although a little nervous perhaps, was excited also. I had told her of many of our adventures as band members and long time friends and some of the things we had done gave Elaine a reason to pause. We had shared everything from rooms and booze to drugs and girls. To say we had a good time doing the sex, drugs and rock and roll thing was an understatement. Still, he was coming, I was excited and the wife, well she was excited too, I think.

We got a call from the airport at three saying he had just landed. I jumped in the car to go get him by myself because the wife was not ready yet. I met him outside in the pick-up lane and we exchanged big hugs, grabbed the luggage and off we went back to my place.

When we got there we were greeted by my wife in a short hip hugging black dress and red high heels. Jim's eyes almost popped out of his head but he kept his composure and introduced himself like the womanizer I once knew. We called him Slick because he could talk almost any woman into his bed and most times into having threesomes with the two of us.

I had always loved being his wingman, and he always treated his wingman well, if you know what I mean. Myself, I was a bit shocked at how my wife had dressed but she was a looker and always liked to show off, so this did not come as too big of a surprise.

We went inside and got Jim's bags to his room and told him to take his time and get a shower. We would be taking him for a night out on the town when he was ready. We heard him turn on the shower when Elaine remembered she had forgot to put fresh towels in the guest bedroom and without thinking, grabbed up a few in her arms and went right in. I heard her squeal and say she was sorry and when she returned to the living room she was bright red. I did not have to ask what happened, I just laughed at her.

In about a half an hour Jim was ready and off to town we went. We went to eat at a quiet little Italian joint just a short drive from the house. The Maître de took us to a dark little table in the back where the wife and I often requested to be seated. We ordered wine and a variety of pastas and breads. As the wine got flowing so did the stories of college and the band we played in.

At first Jim was careful about what he talked about but when I asked him if he remembered the twins we had shared, he got the hint that no subject was taboo. I had told my wife many of the stories myself as ways to spice up our sex life so she had heard most of them, but she seemed very interested in the way Jim told the stories.

When the waiter brought us the bill, Jim reached out and took it. My wife stood up, walked around the table and tried to take it from him. He tried to put it behind his back and she reached both arms around him to get at it, so he quickly shoved it underneath himself and sat on it. He did not know Elaine. She reached right down between his legs and grabbed a part of it that was sticking out. He almost jumped out of his seat and she had the check. One point for Elaine.

Next we headed to a bar across town where the band was good and the dance floor was big and spacious. Elaine and I wasted no time getting on the dance floor and Jim watched us as he ordered a round of drinks. After two songs in a row we headed back to the table and the drinks that were waiting.

We all sat and sipped our drinks while watching the other patrons dancing and drinking and hitting on the waitresses. Soon Elaine was tired of sitting and reached out and took Jim's hand leading him to the dance floor. After one fast song a slow song started. I watched as Elaine took his hand and put it on her hip and snuggled up close to Jim for the slow number. They glided around the floor taking turns holding each other close and whispering into each other's ears.

When the song ended they broke it up and headed back to the table. By that time I had ordered and received another round and we all clinked glasses in a salute and drank until they were gone. After a short while Elaine pulled me back onto the dance floor and away we went. Jim had gone to another table to ask one of the ladies in a threesome of women to dance, and on off they went too.

We danced for several songs and another slow dance came on. We danced around the room as Elaine worked her hips into me. An occasional hand between the legs had me hard in no time. Just as she got me worked up Jim and his partner happened to swing by and Elaine wasted no time in exchanging partners leaving me to dance with someone I did not know with a raging hard on.

I tried not to get to close but the lady pulled me in tight when she watched how close Elaine and Jim had gotten. At first I thought she was about to bolt when she felt a long hard rod running up my jeans, but she looked me in the eye, smiled and pulled me even closer. After a few more minutes of grinding against her hip, the song ended.

Jim came back and we traded back to our original partners and after a few moments we all rendezvoused back at our table. Elaine surprised us by announcing she was tired and would like to head back home. On the way we stopped and bought more alcohol and then headed back to the house.

Elaine headed to the kitchen with the booze and proceeded to make more drinks while Jim and I started getting caught up. Elaine walked in and bent over; giving Jim what I figured was a good look down her blouse at her female beauty. She turned around and then bent down to do the same for me. Jim in the meanwhile was getting a good look up Elaine's skirt which was very short to begin with and almost nonexistent when she bent at the waist like she was doing. She then unceremoniously dropped back into the sofa next to Jim, her legs spreading as she went.

It was then that I saw she had taken off her panties, her beautiful shaved pussy exposed for me to see. We all drank and as the night went on the inhibitions were lowering themselves quickly. Jim had brought up another of our exploits and was telling the best part when Elaine reached over and put her hand on Jim's thigh. His eyes went wide and he looked at me.

I could only smile as Elaine picked herself up and sat back on his lap. She ground herself on his lap giving him quite a dry hump for a bit, but she was not satisfied. She reached back and grabbed his right hand and put it right on her bare cunt, inviting him to explore its rich bounty as she continued with her gyrations.

I had had about enough and took my cock out and began stroking it. Elaine smiled and groaned louder as she watched me handle myself. Suddenly wanting more, Elaine stood up and pulled Jim to his feet as she dropped to her knees. In slow careful movements she unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She then rubbed his stiffened member through the fabric of his tighty, whities. She mouthed the length of it until she reached the top of his underwear, then clenched them in her teeth and pulled them back and away from his erection, then down.

She wasted no time in putting her hands around his cock and guiding it into her mouth. Slowly and deliberately she worked him with her lips and tongue until he was groaning with pleasure. She stood up exposing here bare ass and pussy to me, so taking the hint I got up and took my pants off, then slowly entered her from behind.

As I entered her hot wet heat she moaned in her throat which gave Jim all he needed to shoot. I saw him jerk and then shove his cock deep into Elaine's mouth as his seed spilled down her willing throat. She did not stop sucking until Jim could take no more.

He pulled away and sat back on the couch. Elaine leaned in and began kissing him as I took her from behind. After just watching her suck him off I was on no position to be gentle. I rammed her hard and fast which led me to a quick orgasm. I came hard with a loud yell.

Soon I too slumped into the couch next to Jim. Just like old times both of us naked and spent. Elaine sat down between us and took turns kissing and fondling us. After a little rest time the both of us were starting to get hard again. We both took turns fucking and sucking Elaine the rest of the night, not going to sleep until the wee hours of the morning.

The next day we took Jim back to the airport. After kisses and hugs we sent him off. Elaine and I went back to our house and began to make love again.