All Comments on 'The Bet'

by mikec1010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Always nice to discover your sexual orientation

Since he now has discovered his new life, he needs to tell her about the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pretty nice story

but not so well-developed.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 15 years ago
If my wife

"made me" a cocksucker like that I'd be a very happy fella!

BTW, I like your stories because they are to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great wife

his wife knew him so much better than he knew himself.loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce

I've fantasized about giving head for years but just on principle I would divorce her ass for threatening no sex for a year. That's just being a controlling bitch, you could never trust a women like that ever again.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
NFW!

Let's see,they've been married and gotten along well for 17+ years. They have 3 kids,all still fairly young.They have a good sex life.

Why the fuck would Lisa decide to present Mike with a go gay,or no sex for 12 months offer?! And if he's not getting sex for 12 months than neither is she! Sooner or later there's gonna be a whole lot of cheatin' goin' on,probably by both,and Ooof,there goes the marriage!

There sure are a lot of stupid characters populating the stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful wife

I wish my wife would do this for me. I'm a closet cock-sucker and I wish my wife knew. It would be great for it to be her idea that I suck a cock. Maybe I'll leave this story open on my computer for her to "accidentally" read it. Wish me luck !!!

bimale63bimale63almost 6 years ago
nice

well told story of my wife and I but little did she know I had been sucking cocks and being sucked b my cousins since I was very young

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great

Great story I would love to lose that debt and have to suck a cock a Nd swallow his cum in front of my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different Ending In Reality!

Beginning of the end of what had been a good marriage. Wifey is going to force her husband to suck cock?! Nope,won't happen,especially if he doesn't want to lose any respect she might have for him.Just the fact that Lisa would threaten the old NO SEX punishment for a year would have to get Mike wondering just how much she really loves him and what's she going to do for sex,cheat?! ~ In reality,he refuses and if she pushes the no-sex crap,the marriage falls apart and leads to divorce.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This story could have been fantastic, but it was rushed, having sex just became a bj, it lacked any real emotion or build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous