All Comments on 'The Bet'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naive

Marriage is not for the likes of you manhater.

Tx_ManTx_Manalmost 13 years ago

Too many typing mistakes. Words left out; sentences starting out in one tense and switched to another. I didn't finish it.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes I know that anon, that's the point of the story. To those who are reading I this forgot to put up a warning before submitting this story. I am sorry for that.I have had this story in my head for so long I just had to write it down. To be honest about I knew from the get go this story might raise some eyebrows, but that didn't stop me from posting.

people are more than free to express themselves on how they feel. If you hate this story you are more than welcome to say so, but believe this, it's only the first chapter and there much more to the situation you think, and the rest of the story won't be like this. Hell some people might even like the turn abouts for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WTF? what a stupid story. I truly hope these people are not based on anyone you know or you. No one can be this stupid, can they?

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 13 years ago
Why not wait

for the continuation before giving a verdict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

that's all it's worth to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Honestly, no man deserves either of these awful selfish women.

The idea that she would need to change to drive him away is ridiculous, the two of them are already so awful that I doubt either one in real life would have any guy around them.

A road kill squirrel is more desirable than either if them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too soon to know

I will wait for the next chapter B4 deciding if I like this. I do think you cut this one off too soon as we cannot see anything likeable about either of these women.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years agoAuthor
thanks

to everyone who is being completely honest with me. I am currently working on the second chapter but I need a real good editor. But hang in there, you might actually like the outcome of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unclear as to whether or not there was a point to this mess.

Certainly these women don't think much of men. I'm not sure why any man would have been fooled or tricked into marrying either woman. Seems highly unlikely the men would have been fooled by either woman considering what a nasty pair they are. It also seems clear that both men would have had excellent lawyers that would have included PI's that would have needed very little time to expose the women and make sure that they walked from the marriages with little or nothing. Stilted writing that was badly in need of some editing help. Given the thoroughly unlikeable nature of these women there wasn't anything to like about this story. No stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous