All Comments on 'The Bet'

by lipstickandligature

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was strange

Not that the writing was bad, but it came across as flat and actually boring. Nothing compelling or interesting in it. Just words on a page that created nothing. I simply never cared about what was going on.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
That was very good ...

... but not your best. I have to agree with Anonymous that it came over as a little pedestrian - not up to your normal standard; it was still worth reading, though, and four stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waste of time

Started no where. Went nowhere. Ended with nothing. Why did you bother?

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

5 Stars!!!! Thanks for sharing, hope to see more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I've really liked your other stories, but this is the first one that made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely no passion and no heat

Pretty boring throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total Perfection

Wow, one of my favourite !

There's what no other story have: realism ! It's so natural, it's so human, so real !

And in a very simple way you have touched a lot of things that turn me on but without being gross.

Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
needs improvement

Pretty boring throughout. Not sure what "the bet" is. From what I can tell, the entire thing is one giant conversation. There's no passage of time, no descriptions.

In one segment he's talking to his girl and the next sentence his coworker is asking him to stop clicking his pen. This keeps appearing several times throughout the story. I can't tell where one scene ends and another begins. It's very confusing and very boring to read.

To improve: I suggest adding more descriptions and breaking up the conversations. Try to divide the story into a 3 act play. From what I can tell, the first part is him getting teased about getting teased. But there's no real teasing going on. Just him and his girl talking about teasing. There's no rising action, for example if he were in chastity and she stimulated him nightly without allowing him to cum. THAT is denial, not NOT using chastity and just talking through it.

Secondly, make the 1st part about his introduction to tease and denial, the 2nd part is his torture, and the 3rd part is his release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love loved it!

I love the subtle approach. The reader must use his head. Previous commenter couldn't figure out the bet? Really? This is living and fun yet totally erotic. I love your writing style in this and your other works as well. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not very entertaining to read

I think Sven laughed at her, got up from the weights, went into the locker room to shower and jacked off! At least that would have been more interesting than your ending to this boring little ditty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But not a great story.

Not enough in the way of preliminaries. She doesn't use/tease him with all of her available body parts.

He seems to be the one who doesn't want to cum. Huh? Odd.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous