The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's passion aroused me despite my orgasmic release. I moaned, letting her probe her wet, salty fingers deep into my mouth.

"Good boy," she purred gazing at me with approval. She gathered another glob of my semen and penetrated me again. In and out she went, fucking my mouth with her cum-covered fingers.

"No reason to finish cleaning up this mess yet. I'm going to make another one," she announced as she rose up and straddled my chest. I could see that her panties were soaked, literally dripping wet. The thin fabric clung to her swollen labia. With one hand she braced herself on the headboard, with the other she pulled aside the sodden fabric of her underwear, fully exposing her swollen pussy just inches from my face. A thin sheen of her juices coated the inside of her thighs. The sight and smell were exhilarating.

Barbara looked down at me, and announced, "Your show was excellent. But it's my show time now." She smiled then adjusted the cell phone again so that it was pointed directly at her crotch. "I don't want you to miss a single moment."

I grinned.

With a passionate moan she began rubbing her clit, drawing me in to her own act of self pleasure that I knew would end in her own explosive orgasm.

12