All Comments on 'The Bet reLoaded Ch. 04'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Feedback

Only two words to describe your story from start to finish,

ABSODAMNLUTELY FANTACOCKTASTIC

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
great story

nicely reloaded, I wish all this was true. a real fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More gay crap...

If that's what you like more power to ya... but.... His revenge is the real story.

The next three bets I one. So I figured how to totally humiliate Lilla. I knew she didn't like black guys, so I arrange a twenty guy black gang bang ... She told me she was sore.. Though shit... Told her she had to keep fucking... And of course they all got her ass. She was wrecked. And I video taped it all. posted the photos online. She wasn't happy about that. Too bad. The next bet pay off I had her tied to a chair while I fucked three hot young blondes in front of her. That weekend she got no sex at all. She was pissed because she was so horny but she couldn't do anything about it - locked in her chastity belt. she did get tied up, hung up and whipped really good. It was fun watching her scream. The last weekend. That was the best. I pimped her out, made her walk the street. She earned me a lot on her back. I had video of that too. Monday bright and early she was severed with divorce papers, and all her family and friends got the videos of her being a super slut. I couldn't stop laughing at her. She crumbled to the ground as I drove away.

Yeah much better ending to this rather sicko couple. Paybacks a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need Another Chapter

This needs to end with Lilla being the odd cunt out as hubby dumps her for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only problem I had is the missed opportunity to display the conflicts they would have since they loved each other. Surely with his little clit dick he would of been concerned his wife experiencing a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She just bet and lost her marriage. She's become a Dom and any and everybody can see that's she turned into a complete bitch. Dump her asap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First four parts of 'The Bet' were reasonable between two loving people. He is humiliated / embarrassed but all within the confines of their house. Totally off the rails when he 'has' to go out in public (The Bet Reloaded) and other people are brought into the game as well. You completely changed his mindset and his way of life. He goes from not wanting any part of being feminized, but will honor the bet for his wife to totally embracing being a feminized slut with another male. Game over ~ lost the whole reality of the story.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz8 months ago

Just fantasy but I did enjoy reading first 'the bet' and then 'the bet reloaded'. The last two or three commenters seem to have read something more from the story than I did ? Perhaps it depends upon your line of thought, what your fetish interests are ??

I'm a crossdresser (very much in the closet) but thought the story great. I feel that he is secretly happy with being "occasionally" feminised and they seem to be a genuinely loving faithful couple ? I do not think deep down that she would like him to be "Liz" 24/7.

There was nothing to indicate that he suffers from having a small dick or that she is unhappy or wants a bigger one is there ? They seem to both be Bi and contented to experiment with a similar interest couple.

The 'anonymous' poster 8 years ago heading "more gay crap" wants it to develop into a stereotypical 'bad taste' violent masoganistic drivvle fest. Heaven help any women he is partnered to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES