The Bet That We Won

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Anita raised her mouth off Karen’s cunt and screamed “Oh, NO!!” I wondered what had happened. Was she coming or was my wife in pain? “Oh god, please no” she said again, almost weeping. But before I could move, it was Mike who announced the reason for my wife crying out. “Poor thing” he said, “the batteries have died”. I then understood. My beloved wife’s trusty vibrator and performed faultlessly now for almost 5 hours and it had now died on her! I could imagine her to be so close to coming, now that her ass had begun to enjoy the pounding that Mike’s thick dick was giving her.

But now, she was being taken away from her peak once again. Mike continued his relentless fuck of her ass and said, “Anita, don’t worry. I will now ensure that you get the orgasm of your life. Far better that what that fake dick in your cunt can ever do for you.” My wife raised her pussy juice covered face from Karen’s cunt, whimpering like a child from whom her favourite candy had been take away – her eyes glazed with lust on one hand, but wide open with expectation on the other. Now what had he planned?

We could all see Anita reach between her own pussy to try and fuck herself with the now silent vibrator, but Mike pulled her hand away. He then put his hands on her ass and moved her till she fell on her side with his dick still embedded in her ass. They held that position for about a minute, and then he deftly moved her again in such a way that she was now sitting on his dick. He lay now on his back, whereas my wife now sat on him, his cock fully pushed up her rectum Like a slut in heat she had her legs pulled up and wide open. We all could now see only Mike’s balls outside her ass, but we could also clearly see her now silent vibrator in her cunt.

By now Karen had taken her mouth of Jack’s black dick, which he was now stroking with his own hand. But Karen herself was close to her orgasm, so she stood up and came up to Anita’s face. She parted her legs, and then parted her cunt lips and once again forced her pussy on my wife’s face. “Finish what you started” she said, and Anita went back to work. It was quite a sight to see Karen stand there and open her pussy, her firm long legs slightly bent to get to her cunt to the perfect height. She stood there with her head thrown back, her tits jutting out with the nipples standing out erect like pencil erasers. Her hair flowed down her shoulders and we could see her ass cheeks flex as she came closer and closer to her orgasm. And then with a loud scream she came. “Suck me, bitch. Suck me. Don’t you dare stop till I tell you. Don’t stop, don’t stop, ohhhhh, please don’t stop”. She came and came, and came on my wife’s mouth. Finally as she finished, she fell away from Anita back onto the bed. She turned away, finally satisfied.

All this while, Mike continued to stay imbedded in my wife’s ass as she sat on him. He then did the ultimate. He looked at John and said “Man, I’m close to coming after looking at that performance. Why don’t you put your black cock where it belongs – up her cunt. Both John and I realised immediately what was being planned. John almost jumped. He went to where Anita was, and felt her knockers, he then kissed her and reached between her legs and put his fingers on her vibrator. Instead of pulling it out immediately, he actually pushed it further in and started to fuck my wife with it.

A few minutes later, he started on the endeavor of removing it from her cunt and substituting it for his own cock. Anita just sat there and looked down as he proceeded to pull inch after inch of that black plastic out of her. It was being pulled out after 5 hours of being buried in her. Mary and I also moved in closer to see that piece of equipment come out, liberally coated with her cunt juice. When it was out, he took it out and handed it over to me. I could not believe it. I now had the vibrator in my hand, covered with my wife’s cunt juices. Without hesitation, I put in my mouth to have a taste of my wife. I liked it clean and placed it carefully away back in the bedside table from where my wife had taken it out many hours ago. Clearly, its job for the night was done.

Mary, who still had my dick in her hands, looked at me and then got down on her haunches. She took my dick back in her sexy mouth and put one hand on her clit. I looked down to see her frigging herself while she lovingly sucked me. But her eyes were on the bed, where the grand finale was about to be enacted.

I dragged my eyes away from Mary back onto the bed to see what Mike had planned now. John now had his dick back in Anita’s face, and she was sucking on it like a machine. I could see her drool on his cock, and soon his dick was hard as a rock and covered with Anita’s saliva. He then pulled his cock away from her mouth and moved in for the kill. He knelt between my wife’s wide open legs, while she leaned back on her elbows. With one hand he took that monstrous black cock in his hand and proceeded to rub that dick on my wife’s cunt. It was going to happen. My wife was going to get fucked by a black man, but it was going to de a double penetration job as Mike was going to be in her ass while John fucked her pussy.

Anita just sat there and watched while John started to masturbate her clit with his dick, coating it with her cunt juices. And then without any warning he placed it at her now wide-open entrance. I could clearly see his meat begin to slide up her shave cunt. He hooked one of her white legs over his dark black forearm to open her further and continued to push. And it kept going in. With a final thrust he was buried upto his balls in her cunt – his black balls now actually touching Mike’s below. I could not help but wonder at what she would be feeling. Anita threw her head back as he started to move his dark shaft in and out of her cunt. My wife was being fucked by a black man for the first time. She had been prepared all evening for this, her cunt conditioned by the vibrator to accept the invasion of John’s dick.

It was really erotic to see John’s muscular back and tight ass clench on the way into my wife’s pussy, and relax on the way in. Jack hooked Karen’s thighs over his forearms, opening her pussy even further and started a motion that I knew would take Karen right to the edge. He started to move his cock slowly in and out – in a motion that I knew would touch the end of her cunt everytime it would be fully inside her. I could here my wife whimpering with all the sensations going through her body – the feeling of Mike’s thick cock embedded in her ass, and the feeling of John’s dick fucking her cunt. “I can feel your dicks rub each other inside me” she said. Come on Jack, a little harder! A little faster.”

Mike groaned with the feeling of John increasing the tempo against his dick. “I’m close” Mike finally announced. By now my wife was getting fucked in a way I could not have imagined till a few days ago. “Yes,yes,yes” was her chant, and I knew she was close as well. I knew I was also getting close to coming my self as Mary was doing a great job on my cock. She continued to suck me exquisitely, but all the while her eyes were focussed on her husband’s black dick pumping my wife’s white body. And she was furiously fucking herself with the dildo.

And then it happened – it started with Mike saying “ohhhhh my God, Yes!!” and that set of my wife. “Arrrrrrrgh” was her cry of come. She was eventually having the orgasm that had been denied to her for so many hours. Her legs stiffened and I could see her belly tighten and I could imagine my wife’s beautiful body get loaded with come up her ass for the first time, and now her pussy was milking John’s dark come with her pussy. Sure enough, John was the next.

He threw his head back, his cock pounding into Karen’s cunt depositing load after load into her. The thought of two men putting their cream into my wife set me off and I could feel the familiar tightening in my balls, and I erupted into Mary’s dark mouth. But at no time could I take my eyes off the three-some on the bed, their bodies moving in unison as they all continued to move to prolong the pleasure. I pulled away from Mary, who fell onto her back and started to fuck herself on the vibrator. One hand fingered her clit, whereas the other was in a blur as she fucked herself. And then she came. Her back arched off the ground, and while the rest of us watched, she came, and came. What an evening!

And yes, we did not loose the Bet!!