The New Build

Story Info
New neighbors equal crazy times.
13k words
4.63
55.2k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Build.

My wife Sue and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have lived in our home and neighborhood for over 17 years. It is our third home since we were first married. The modest house has about 2500sq feet of living space and it has all the amenities that we looked for when we purchased. A two-car garage, a yard big enough for us to put in a pool, a family room large enough for a pool table and enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate our family of four.

We live in a "Bedroom Community". Not lots of industry, but plenty of jobs in call centers and the public service sector. Most of our resident's commute to larger cities for work. So, it was not surprising when the greenbelt area that we had enjoyed behind our home for the past fifteen years was sold and developed into a cul-de-sac. Upward and onward with progress.

Six of the twelve homes to be built on the court were dug out, foundations poured, framed and finished during the fall and winter of the year. They were attractive looking homes with small yards, but one by one the homes sold and filled with families starting their new lives.

When a new community starts during the winter months you don't really notice your neighbors. It wasn't until the spring of the year when sod was being laid and fences were being built, that you noticed people moving around in their backyards. With casual waves of the hand and the odd "welcome to the neighborhood" we greeted the new arrivals.

Looking out of my backyard, there were still two treed, but vacant lots behind my home. To the left of them was one of the nicer homes that had popped up. It appeared to belong to a younger couple that I would guess were in their mid-twenties. On weekends they did all the things that new homeowners did, but during the week the husband never appeared to be around.

It wasn't until midweek in early July that I had the opportunity to speak directly to any of the "Newbies". Doing some grass trimming behind on fence on the fifteen feet of hydro easement, I was startled by the young lady that had moved in behind us.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Amy. My husband and I just moved in our new place in March." Up close she was cute as hell. About five foot-two, long blonde hair and a shapely little body, that from the look of things before me, she didn't mind showing off. Amy was wearing a tight black bikini top with a pair of white Nike shorts, while her tiny feet were adorned with flip flops.

"Hi. Frank. Welcome to the neighborhood." Amy just grinned as I gave her the once over up and down.

"I didn't mean to bother you, but the grass is growing like a weed behind our house and I don't have a grass trimmer, so I was wondering if I could borrow yours when you are done with it?" First off, I hate loaning tools. Secondly, what kind of guy would I be if I didn't offer to help her out?

"Nope. I can't loan it to you. With my luck you'd snip off one of your toes and your husband would sue me. I'll do it for you when I'm done here, how's that?" Amy laughed and thanked me. What a great view I had as she walked away. That cute little ass jiggled with perfection.

It didn't take long to finish my yard, but Amy's was a different story all together. The grass along the fence hadn't been trimmed since the summer before, so by the time I had finished cutting it and raked up, 45 minutes had passed. I was just going to leave, but low and behold Amy appeared out of nowhere with two frosty cans of beers. When she handed me mine, I thanked her and grabbed my chance, "Are you even old enough to legally drink that?"

Amy laughed and with a fake offended look, told me that she had just recently turned 24-years-old. "While happy belated and believe me, you look very good for such an old lady."

We flirted back and forth while filling each other in on the details of our lives. I hold her about Sue, my wife of 30 years. She told me about Dylan, her husband of nearly 2 years. How they had moved here for his work. Amy was at this point unemployed. I told her about my sons, who were her age, and how they no longer lived with us.

After finishing my beer, I felt like 5 more but it was freaking hot out. So, covered in sweat, stinking of fresh cut grass and fermented barley and hops, I bid fair maiden Amy farewell.

"Well young lady, thank you very much for the cold beverage. If you ever need anything, just pop through the gate. The rear garage door is usually open. Take what you need and return it when you're done with it." I guess my rule about loaning tools had just been broken.

"That's very generous. You sure I can't talk you into another beer?"

"I pretty sure that you could talk me into another ten beers, but I'm going home and jumping in the pool."

"What? Wait a minute, you have a pool? We've been sweating our butts off out here and you're holding out on the pool?" I looked around and sure enough, from their yard there was no way to tell we had a pool.

"Yeah, I guess I have been. Wanna see it?" I knew the answer even before I asked it. Gathering up my grass trimmer, we made our way back to my place.

When I pulled open the gate for Amy to step through, she was in awe. Our backyard is broken up into two sections, the first has a semi covered sitting area with an outdoor kitchen and a perfectly groomed grassy strip. The other area that is separated by a wrought iron fence and gate has a covered gazebo with hanging lights, outdoor furniture, lounge chairs and a 20' x 40' saltwater pool. The whole area was covered with hanging baskets containing flowers and vines to brighten up the yard. The ends of the pool have 4 large containers filled with mini palm trees. It takes a lot of work to keep it up, but it was our own little paradise.

"Holy shit, this is great." Amy was twirling in circles as she tried to take in the details of the yard.

"Thanks, we like it. Care for a drink?"

"Hells yeah." I laughed at her exuberant spirit. As soon as I walked into the garage, I heard the splash. It was one of two things, either Amy fell in or she figured out that the rock formation at the deep end of the pool was a diving platform.

Walking back toward the pool on the interlocking brick path, I noticed her tiny shorts crumpled up on her tiny flipflops so I knew that she must have jumped.

"How's the water?"

"You're kidding, right? It's freakin awesome. Are you coming in?" Well it's not every day that I get to frolic around in the pool with my hot new neighbor while my wife is at work so, what the hell. I set down our beers, walked over to the deep end and dove in. Amy was correct, the water was perfect. It took the heat away from your body in a most refreshing way.

I swam the length a couple of times and when I came up for air Amy handed me my beer. "This is incredible. How do you get any work done around here? I'd be in this freakin thing all damn day long."

"My wife and I work opposite shifts, so we only hang out together here on weekends. On the other days I spend a couple hours working in the yard and a couple hours swimming and reading."

"You have any spare bedrooms? Maybe Dylan and I should sell our place and move in here." She was kidding but she kept a pretty straight face when she said it.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I need a beer buddy for my days off."

"I'm down for that even if we don't move in." Yep, my summer just got a little better.

Amy walked up the steps and out of the water. The black material of her bottoms barely covered the curves of her hard ass. I couldn't help but noticed that the beads of pool water shone like tiny diamonds adorning her petite body. This girl had attitude and it showed in her walk as she moved her hips with the swagger of someone who was very comfortable in her skin.

Climbing up the stones of the dive platform, Amy jokingly bounced on her toes and placed her arms above her head as if preparing for an Olympic dive. I'm not a religious man, but I prayed that one of those bouncy little tits would pop out of her top. With a splash my hopes and dreams were dashed away, no boob flash for me.

We swam for another hour or so, had 2 more beers apiece and my young mermaid said that she had to be going. Dylan apparently liked his dinner to be ready, and on the table when he got home. I had never spoke with him, but I didn't like him already, at his age the only dinner he should be concerned about was currently covered by a small piece of black swimsuit fabric.

Two days passed and I didn't see Amy anywhere in her yard, so it was business as usual around my place. On Saturday morning Sue and I did our regular running around, the farmers market, the local butcher shop and the liquor store. We were stocked up for another Saturday night around the pool.

Around noon, Sue was just about to hand me a beer in the pool, when there was a knock on our back gate. She yelled "one second" and pointed as if instructing me to get my big ass outta my floaty and answer the door. I pulled it open and before he could tell me his name, I knew it was Amy's husband.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but my wife told me that you had offered the use of some tools when you were trimming our weeds. I was wondering if by chance you might have a belt sander or an orbital? I'm Dylan by the way." I looked at Sue and she just giving me the curious cocked eye look. She knew that I rarely loaned anything from my garage.

"Frank. This is my wife Sue. I happen to have both. It would depend on what you plan on using them for. Anyway, let's have a look in the garage."

"Nice to meet you Sue."

"Same."

We walked into my garage and Dylan's only words were "wow", he was stunned by the set-up. Opening the fridge, I offered him a cold drink. With a beer in hand I unlocked the door to my power tools and showed Dylan the two sanders that he was interested in.

"What are you planning on doing with them?"

"My wife has a piece of rough live edge wood that she plans on making a shelf out of, and she wants it smoothed out." That made sense to me.

I pulled out some various grit paper and told him what I would do, "use this first to get off most of the rough stuff, then put on this one. It will smooth it out pretty good, then use this on the orbital sander and it will polish the wood up for whatever finish you plan on using."

"Thanks. Are you sure that it's okay for me to use them?" I wondered if my face made it look like I was giving away one or in this case two of my children.

"Yeah, it's fine. Just take care of them." He had been warned.

"Is that a GTO?" Dylan was looking at my car that was under its cover.

"Yeah, good eye. It's a '65. She's my baby. Wanna have a look?"

"Oh yeah I do. The men in my family have been car guys for years, but we've never had something like this. Is it Tri-powered?"

"Sure is." When I pulled back the cover, I'm sure Dylan came in his pants a little bit. My baby is a bad black beauty is a tri-powered, manual with bucket seats, a console and wood steering wheel. All pretty cool options for 1965.

With the cover back in place, Dylan gathered up his tools, thanked me for the beer and headed toward the back gate. When he passed Sue she politely said, "If you and your wife have time later, join us for a drink and some snacks. If it's too hot to work, come for a swim."

"I guarantee that it's too hot to work. We still haven't installed A/C." What the fuck? What kind of hillbilly lives without A/C? The kind that sweats their ass off, that's who.

"Well you know where we are." And back to her book she went.

A couple of mindless hours passed with my music drowning out the sounds of a belt sander working feverishly on wood. I hadn't noticed that it had stopped until a knock once again came to our gate. I figured that Dylan must need more sandpaper or another tool but was shocked when I opened the gate and found him and Amy standing there.

"Hi come in. Sue, this is Amy, Dylan's wife. We met during the week when I was weeding." Everyone said hello and shook hands. I was unsure if Dylan knew that Amy had swam here earlier in the week, but I knew damn well Sue didn't.

Amy play her cards for me when she looked at Sue and said, "Wow, this is a great backyard. I can't believe that you have a pool." Well it looks like little Amy hadn't mentioned being here for a swim and drinking a bunch of beer to her man.

"Please help yourself. Frank's going to fetch us a round of drinks. What can he get you?"

It was agreed that cold beer was the drink of choice. Like an old pervert I watched from the garage as Amy pulled her cover up over her head to expose her hard, little body. Her suit was a bit more modest today. The material fully covered her ass and boobs. It was still a good view, but it was definitely more covered than it was on Wednesday. I also watched Sue as she lifted her sunglasses to get a look at Dylan's six-pack. Today appeared to be a win-win for me and Sue.

It was an interesting afternoon. Sue and I both watched as Dylan lathered up Amy with lotion, although I'm sure we had different agendas. The sights and sounds of Dylan and Amy frolicking in the pool brought a smile to our faces. It was nice to have younger company for a change as the conversation was not the same old drab bullshit that we had become accustomed to. Sue made enough snacks that it was basically supper.

When the sun dipped behind the trees and darkness fell, the beer turned into wine for the girls and Dylan joined me in a glass of rum. We talked and laughed until it was time for the ladies to be put to bed. Sue waved to the kids as they departed, and Dylan guided / carried Amy home. It was a good night all round.

The rest of the weekend went off without a hitch. Monday morning was another story. I wasn't in the yard 20 minutes and Amy was pounding at the gate.

"Wow. I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't know if you told your wife that I was here. Dylan is soooo jealous. Man did I get fucked up Saturday. I didn't get out of bed all day Sunday because my head was pounding. Thanks for having us over. Do you mind if I take a dip and chill here while I work on my tan? I won't get in your way, I promise." Holy fuck, did she even breathe when she said all that?

"Yeah sure, help yourself." Having this little firecracker around was a big mistake, I just had that feeling. That feeling was confirmed about 20 minutes later when I noticed the bikini that she had on. If what she had worn on Saturday was "modest", this one was "pornographic", it wasn't even a bikini, it was 2 small triangle patches that barely covered her nipples and a small rectangle g-string that covered her slit and not a bit of her ass.

Amy noticed that I was looking and popped up off the lounger to show off her suit. It was a lime green thing that I'm sure could have been put into a shot glass for storage. Apparently, this Wicked Weasel company is popular with strippers and those that have no inhibitions. She dove into the deep end of the pool and swam to the stairs so that she could walk out. As Amy rose up out of the water, she used both hands to smooth back her hair. I was floored. On Saturday I was hoping for a boob to pop out and today I didn't have to hope.

The small pieces of green material became almost transparent in the water. Essentially Amy was naked before me. Her beautiful little tits were on display as were the slit and lips of her vagina. "Wow. You look great. Did Dylan buy you that suit?"

"Are you freakin kidding? He would shit if he ever saw me in this. He's too much of a prude to enjoy me wearing it. I've had it for two years and this is only the second time I've worn it."

"Lucky me. Best suit that's ever been in my pool." Amy smiled and ate up the adoration. I went back to what I was doing, and she did the same, but I couldn't help stealing looks at that hard, little body and every time that I did, I got caught.

The sounds of Amy huffing and puffing like a child caught my attention. "What's up?" I asked.

"I don't want to burn, but I'm not supposed to get lotion on this fabric." I don't know what came over me, but I had an urge to smack her pouty little face with my dick.

"Well, I've seen everything that it was hiding when you were wet. So, why don't you take it off and put on some lotion. Nobody can see back here." Modesty be damned. Amy had the suit off in a flash and started lathering up with some coconut scented Hawaiian Tropic. No more pretending. I sat in the chair across from her and watched the show. She put a small dab on her fingers and did her face a neck before doing her arms. Stretching her leg out straight in my direction, Amy poured a small amount on and worked it into her skin from foot to crotch. Every so often her movements allowed me a glimpse of her hairless slit. Complete, with the exception of her torso, Amy poured two large dollops, one on each tit. It looked like the money shot from any porn movie. She knew the effect that her actions had, and she loved it. Her hands cupped and rubbed her breasts working the lotion deep into her skin. Her pink little nipples were rock hard when she moved down to her hard belly and pubic area.

I was close to passing out. Every ounce of blood that should be moving through my body was in my dick. My cock was a hardened piece of metal and Amy surely noticed. To my absolute disappointment she laid down on her belly covering her tits from my view.

I was about to get up and go back to work when I heard a faint, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you going to do my back?" I was on my knees beside the lounger so fast that one of us might have got wind burn. Amy pulled her long blonde locks up over her head exposing her neck and back. Dripping the oil onto her back, I started with the task at hand. It was very simple, almost like a game, try to put lotion on this beautiful, tiny creature without exploding in my trunks.

The easiest part was doing her neck and the backs of her arms and her back, places where she couldn't reach. The hard part was doing her butt. Amy could have coated herself with lotion if she'd only stood and reached behind her, but she left that for me. It was like a bonus. Using both hands to knead the lotion into the backs of her thighs, made Amy moan. I skipped her ass and moved up to her back. With long firm strokes I coated her flesh with an ample amount of the slippery substance. The time of truth was upon me as I poured lotion onto the perfect mounds of her ass.

It was a hot day, yet Amy still shivered when the liquid hit her ass. Taking a cheek into each hand I worked it into her skin with more passion than required. Using my middle finger, I ran it lengthwise up and down the crack of Amy's ass until my finger sat firmly on her puckered rosebud. My job was done but I let the finger linger to see what response it would receive. I was not let down. Amy pushed her hips and ass up off the chair as if begging for more. Slowly I pushed the slick digit into her up to the first knuckle. At this point, my cock was so hard that every time I moved, it hit the underside of the lounge chair.

The little vixen cooed like a dove as my intruding digit pushed deeper into her ass. Surely giving my knees road rash from the concrete pool deck, I positioned my myself behind the lounger and pulled Amy's sweet ass closer to me. With the delicate touch of a grizzly bear I pulled my finger out of that tight little hole, pulled her hips up, slapped her firmly on the ass and buried my face into her slick hairless vagina.

Amy cried out in either surprise or extasy. Which ever it was, it was loud enough to alert the neighbors, but neither of us seemed to care. The perfect little vagina in front of me smelled and tasted of strawberries. I made a mental note to ask later what it was. My tongue pushed into the tight orifice searching for more of the liquid gold that was seeping out. From her hands and knees, she pushed her ass back on my face so that she ensured my tongue would not lose contact.