All Comments on 'The Big, Big, Big One'

by lacegrayson

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
So much garbage

So many twisted writers on LW. Please take your crap to the fetish page and stop wasting our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another twisted cuck story

Take this crap over to the fetish page or put a cuck warning at the start so we dont waste out time on crap stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ick

Double squik.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you see i simply would have just killed my wife after the first time. That simple. i hate worthless whore wives like in the story. i would have killed the bull as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one has to be one sorry ass motherfucker to be a cuck and put up with a worthless whore wife. I read some of these sorry ass stories and think these are written by a cuck-another useless motherfucker like his wife

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Anony said that heโ€™d have just killed his wife, and her bull, after the first time. Well, that would make him single again, so it would be adultery when he was getting butt fucked in prison every day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story wise written well. Subject matter was poor. Kill them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nasty whore and a queer wimp

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

Another man hating female writing stupid anti-male garbage. I'm sorry I stumbled across this. I thought he would at least redeem himself in the end. Should have known better. Just another man hater

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a very simple one- i would have killed my wife- i would most likely set beat her ass with a baseball bat then set her ass on fire and would have done this slowly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another husband written as a faggot

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Pretty well written cuckold story. Should be tagged accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While such stories can be seen as fantasies , in reality there is evil wrapped in human flesh carrying out life killing acts. What exist in the mind can/will often exist in the way we live our lives. Men or women should never accept that attractions/acceptation's to sickness comes solely from the viewable of certain peoples, it is often the power that rules over them that is causing the other person desire from them. This power can reach across from person to person to effect them and destroy their life and others. Everything that's look good , mostly is not good.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

10 stars to the writer. So So familiar events to me. I had a Real Nympho as my wife #4 DD. Such a sweet wholesome looking woman. But what was the truth she could and would NEVER admit. Only upon my suspicions did I start to investigate by then I was hooked. Obviously she gave off pheromones that caused all men to be attracted strongly to her. She had them all the time. So many lovers but she would never share it was a constant heartbreak. Similar to our hero here, only my wife hid it well and constantly made me hate myself. Finally she left me for my best Friend so I even lost my drinking buddy at the same time. Praise the Lord I finally was able to get away from her before it killed me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it! Fuck you guys! When we're out and I see a hot guy, I do my best to find out if he's interested and if so make the arrangements with hubby and off I go to fuck him for the night and who knows maybe the next day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if i had wife like that i would beat her with a baseball bat and that POS boyfriend would be dead. i would do him from a distance with a high powered rifle with a scope

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

[Suggested edit]

My wife gave birth to a curly light-haired boy this past year, a fine son who looks nothing like me. ..

[As a year old, his flaccid penis already outsizes my erection. Soon he will know his endowment is much larger than most. As he enters puberty, he will understand the enormous advantage he has over other men. He will learn quickly how to use this to best advantage]....

Our sex life is better than ever, with obvious occasions of sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whenever MC is asked about his wife, who ran away with their neighbor, he feigns uncertainty and great sadness. In actuality, he sees their bagged bodies being dropped into the massive, deep foundation form for the north abutment of the new freeway bridge over Occidental Canyon. 'At least they're now together,' he reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 stars ๐ŸŒŸ if it works why not?

I would of liked to read the conflicting thoughts of both their minds when one of her better lovers or male friends would make humiliating comments. There isn't anyway other men in the pools playing, and at the BBQ's with him leaving early would not know.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would beat her with a baseball bat then set her ob fire

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading between the lines, this writer has some serious self-esteem and self-loathing issues. I sincerely hope he sought and received mental health services. Very disturbing read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, just really ugly and stupid. Pretty Twisted mind to write that, and an ugly heart behind it I guess? Just pathetic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous