The Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you know it big man!" Geri replied... "We'll see how it goes over the next couple days. I was exhausted from the day before, and now feel like dropping off to sleep. We'll talk again."

"Ohhhhhh you bet little lady," Ben answered. "I would sooo love to try that one all over again. So wonderful sweet lady! Good night!" he finished, slipping out the door and heading to his own room.

Geri turned from the closing door after sending Ben on his way..., a thoroughly nasty smile pasted across her face. Just then the wild and turned on Logan slipped through the adjoining door, wrapped his arms around his lover and they dived to the bed, giggling and laughing in sheer delight! Erotic passion and glee ruled as Logan's aching cock plunged into that hot, wet opening, filled to the brim by Ben!

"Ohhh baby, baby!" Geri cried out pulling Logan on top of her, throwing themselves back on the bed. "I have been so waiting for you! Slam it into me lover! Give me all you've got!" she exclaimed, feeling the explosion build inside her as shaft number two drove into her hot sweetness!"

"So wild! Ohhh fuck me, lover!" she howled, her next orgasm escalating to incredible heights of erotic thrill - writhing, squirming, thrusting up to meet her lover's strokes as he slammed into her!

"Ohhh wow! Ohmigosh, ohmigosh!" Logan howled, exploding with his lover. In his mind's eye he pictured the scene over and over, images never to be forgotten!

Their minds finally started to settle from the white hot heat of the earlier moments. They exclaimed in unison, "We did it, we did it, we did it!!" they excitedly proclaimed...., as Geri rolled into Logan's arms.., relishing the feel of his loving arms around her.

FIN

12