All Comments on 'The Big Pay Out'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Needs a fix

The story is decent, you get the atmosphere down, and the dialogue fits the genre. But what's with the repeat, it wasn't that good the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Low key

Great story. I like the low key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story twice

I liked the story. The good guys win in the end. I was surprised that when I thought the story was finished, it repeated the whole story word for word again. Can you get that fixed? Otherwise it was enjoyable.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NO EVIDENCE, NO BODY

case solved to all benefits. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
repetitious, redundant, and seriously flawed

She said it, both times, to get the insurance payout she had to prove he was dead. She didn't. She didn't.

He kept going down the same alley for the first time, over and over again.

His ex partner and ex wife? What happened?

It was bad enough the first time. But to find out the next chapters were just a repetition of the whole, entire, unresolved story was a waste of time!

a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BIGGEST LOAD OF VRAP EVER

just repeats the same story over and over...a total failure....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the actual story, but the repetition made no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...