The Bigger They Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

In response Beth just found herself whimpering pathetically enclosing her eyes as AJ established a slow but steady rhythm, ass fucking her in that position for several long minutes before all of a sudden AJ grabbed hold of one of Beth's legs, lifted it up and over one way while sliding her body in the other direction, effectively repositioning them into missionary style without the dildo leaving Beth's ass. Despite herself the Glamazon was impressed, a feeling she begrudgingly felt a lot as AJ skilfully ass fucked her, the little pipsqueak grabbing her other leg and then pushing them both up into the air, the unfamiliar position making Beth feel exposed and vulnerable.

Beth had rarely allowed men to touch her, and on the few occasions she had allowed them to she had almost always been on top. Even during the couple of times she had been fucked in this position Beth's powerful legs had been wrapped around them, the Glamazon pulling them into her as she yelled at them to do what she said, just to make sure it was clear she was still in control. Now AJ was in control, and once again no matter how much Beth hated it she couldn't deny that her treacherous body was loving every second of being butt fucked like a submissive little bitch.

As for AJ, she loved to be fucked in this position as it allowed her to look up at her lover and see the pleasure on their face. More often than not, at least in this position, she also got to see a sparkle of love and devotion in their eyes, and their big tits jiggling from the force of their thrusts. That was because she was mostly fucked in this position by Kaitlyn, although more recently Kaitlyn was the one in the position Beth was in now with AJ thrusting a strap on dildo deep into the blonde's butt. And like when Kaitlyn was the one beneath her taking her cock in her big juicy butt there were several things AJ got to enjoy in this position.

One of those things were her lover's big boobs bouncing with every thrust, both Beth and Kaitlyn possessing full round tits which drew AJ's attention like a moth to a flame. However unlike a moth AJ was just about able to pull her gaze away as there was an equally captivating sight just above those beautiful boobs, namely the beautiful face of the blonde beneath her. When it was Kaitlyn she was ass fucking AJ got to see the joy in her girlfriend's face. The pleasure she was feeling, and the love Kaitlyn had for AJ as she stared up at her, the two lovers regularly becoming lost in each other's eyes. Meanwhile Beth was clearly distressed at just how much she loved being butt fucked, the diva who used to make all other divas tremble and quake in their boots now adorably blushing and trying to avoid AJ's gaze.

With a huge grin on her face AJ suddenly pushed Beth's legs up onto her shoulders and lent forward so she was bending the mighty Glamazon in half. That got Beth's attention, the two divas immediately locking eyes. However instead of looking at her with rage for this latest indignity Beth just kind of gave AJ this look of disbelief mixed in with lust which made AJ grin, briefly kiss Beth and then finally whisper in the blonde's ear, "You really do love this, don't you Beth? You really do love it up the ass, just like the rest of us slutty divas. Mmmmmm, not that I blame you. Taking it up the ass totally changed my life. Made me addicted to anal. Made me crave it. And now I bet that's going to happen to you. I bet the mighty Glamazon is going to start craving the feeling of getting her ass fucked. Mmmmmm, ohhhhh yesssss, you're going to feel sore at first, probably so much so that even walking hurts and sitting down will be out of the question, but then it will be replaced by this overwhelming ache which just won't stop until you get your ass fucked again. And when that happens, when you are so desperate for an ass fucking that you just can't take it any more, please come find me because oh my fucking Gawwwwwwd this ass is tight! Mmmmmm fuck, I swear I'll take real good care of you Beth. Stretch out your ass real good, make you cum over and over again until you can't even remember what it was like to be a top."

"Dream on." Beth finally whimpered, trying her best to concentrate only on the dildo making her ass feel so good and not AJ's words.

Ignoring the other diva AJ continued, "And I'd definitely come to me if I were you Beth, because I bet even your buddy Nattie would throw you to the wolves the second they were done fucking your ass. Mmmmmm, but not me though. Ohhhhh fuck yes, I'd keep this tight little ass hole all to myself, use it as a fuck hole whenever I wanted, turn you into a total bottom. Then, when you're ready to be officially my bitch I'd make you tell everyone, and make sure every single diva you ever ass fucked got a shot at your ass hole! Mmmmmm, can you imagine it Beth? All those divas you victimised, beat and abused passing you around like a piece of meat? Completely and totally humiliating you? Making you a laughing stock? Mmmmmm, and you better believe that will include a lot of double ass fuckings, but don't worry, I'll make sure you're well stretched out for it, and trust me, you haven't lived until you've cum from getting your ass fucked by two huge strap ons! Oooooooh yeeeeessssss, just think about it! Think about what it would feel like to feel two huge strap ons fucking your ass just like I'm fucking this slutty hole now! Mmmmmm fuckkkkkk, think about it while you're fucking cumming on my cock! Think about the divas locker room fucking you while you're cumming hard on my cock like a good little bitch!"

Doing as she was told like a good little bitch Beth came hard, AJ feeling the blonde cum as she began pounding into the other diva's pooper as hard as she possibly could. Which truthfully wasn't that hard, AJ possibly being the physically weakest diva on the roster. Hell, virtually all the other employees of the WWE were stronger than her, however it didn't matter at that stage because her constant speedy thrusts were enough to make the mighty Glamazon cum over and over again, the powerful blonde trembling beneath AJ as she relentlessly ass fucked the Alpha female of the WWE divas.

This whole experience was easily one of the greatest of AJ's life and this was perhaps the very best part of it, AJ never feeling more powerful than when she was ass fucking the Glamazon through climax after climax. As such she used every ounce of energy she had to keep it going, AJ powering through countless orgasms of her own and using reserve energies she never knew she'd possessed all just for the chance to continue butt fucking Beth. Of course AJ's stamina wasn't unlimited and eventually the little diva was forced to stop, if only because she literally felt like she couldn't move any more.

On the bright side that moment came during one final orgasm for both herself and Beth, meaning they both got to bask in the afterglow after AJ collapsed down on top of the larger diva in a sweaty mess. Of course thanks to ass fucking Kaitlyn lots of times in this position AJ was careful not to bump heads with Beth, the smaller diva's face simply landing in the mattress to the side of the bigger diva's head, AJ gasping for breath into that mattress for a few moments before turning her head to start kissing Beth's neck. After a few moments of that AJ worked her way up to Beth's lips, the blonde hesitating only for a moment before kissing the brunette back, the two women becoming lost in their passionate lip lock for several long minutes before AJ pulled back with a grin.

"Turn over. I want you on your hands and knees again." AJ ordered.

Beth clearly whimpered with fear that there was more butt fucking to come however luckily for her sore butt AJ was too tired for that and had something else in mind. Not that it was necessarily easy to get into that position, AJ first having to guide Beth's right leg over her and then hold on tightly as the blonde got up on all fours. However it was totally worth it, at least for the brunette, when without warning AJ pulled her strap on out of Beth's butt hole, the tiny diva's mouth then falling open slightly as she was confronted by The Glamazon's gaping ass hole.

For a few moments AJ was so overwhelmed she couldn't even think, then pretty much of their own accord her lips started moving, "Spread your cheeks."

There was a long pause, and then the mighty Glamazon slowly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks, better presenting the smaller, weaker girl who took her anal cherry with the ass hole AJ had so skilfully destroyed. Of course like taking it up the ass this was something Beth had to do. However like before the fact that she was obligated to do this didn't excuse the fact that her treacherous body was literally shuddering with delight from having to further degrade herself like this.

To make matters worse the little pipsqueak who had defiled her seemed to go out of her way to make the situation as humiliating as possible for Beth, because it wasn't enough AJ spent several minutes staring at the blonde's gaping butt hole, no, the little bitch had to grab a hand-held mirror and position it so Beth could see the sorry state of her own ass hole.

Then, just to unnecessarily hammer the point home, AJ said, "Do unto others Beth... you did this to me, Kaitlyn and every other WWE diva for over five years, and now it's your butt hole which is gaping wide after just being roughly fucked. Mmmmm, it always made me feel like such a dirty anal whore having a gaping ass hole like that. And a submissive slut. Like, until my hole closed completely I was still the bitch of the girl who butt fucked me. Is that how you feel Beth? Do you feel like a dirty anal whore? A submissive slut? My bitch? Tell me Beth, how does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine?"

"I... I'm... I'm going to ass fuck you so hard tomorrow." Beth said weakly, not even believing herself at the moment.

"Yeah, you said that." AJ chuckled, "But you didn't answer my question... how does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine? How does it feel to have a gaping ass hole? How did it feel to get your ass fucked?"

Beth just glared at AJ in response, a look which was nowhere near as intimidating as it was before the smaller diva had butt fucked the mighty Glamazon.

After a few moments a still grinning AJ softly said, "You know what Beth? It's ok... you don't need to say anything. Your cum squirting from your cunt and you riding my dick like an anal whore spoke volumes. But if you want to get out of here you're going to have to go through one final bit of medicine tasting. Although it won't be medicine you'll be tasting, it'll be your ass."

Again Beth glared and gritted her teeth as AJ glanced down to the huge dildo still sticking out of her crotch, however it wasn't long before the Glamazon slowly crawled off of the bed, got onto her knees in front of the pint-size diva and took that dildo into her mouth.

Beth had given a few rim jobs and had tasted both her own and other divas' asses on the few occasions she kissed one of her bitches after she made them eat her ass or go ass to mouth. However this dildo had burrowed into the deepest depths of Beth's bowels, particularly the head of the toy reaching places inside the Glamazon which had never, ever been touched before. As such Beth was reluctant to do this, perhaps more so than taking it up the ass which at least she had time to psych herself up for. And sure, she had been expecting this too, but it seemed inconsequential when compared to the thought of taking another woman's strap on up her ass. Now things were very different.

To her tremendous surprise when she finally wrapped her lips around the head of the cock Beth found the taste of the deepest part of her ass wasn't unbearable. Not necessarily something she liked, but as long as she did her best to ignore where the dildo had been Beth felt as if maybe this wouldn't be too bad after all.

Then AJ opened her mouth, "Mmmmmm, oh Beth, suck it! Suck my cock! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! SUCK YOUR ASS OFF MY COCK! MMMMMmmmmm, oh fuck, that's a good little Glamazon. Suck up every drop of your own ass juice. Clean that cock the same way you made me clean yours after you fucked my ass. Do it! Harder! Come on Beth, you would have never accepted such a lousy blow job if I was the one cleaning your dick right now instead, so why should I? I'm warning you, don't make me face fuck you like you did to me all those times. Ha, that's better. That's much better. Take that cock down your throat. Deep throat that dildo! Mmmmmm, come on Beth, suck it! Suck it like a little ass to mouth whore! Like the little ATM whore you now are!"

It took awhile but Beth managed to ignore AJ once the little diva had stopped whining about her blow job skills, which didn't happen until Beth started bobbing her head up and down on the cock and slurping loudly on it. Not that she was doing it for AJ's benefit of course, she just wanted to get this over with. Or at least that's what Beth kept telling herself as she slowly got into the BJ.

As for AJ her occasional threats to face fuck Beth were hollow because honestly she didn't feel like she could move a muscle. In fact she was so tired the only thing that was keeping her upright was the sight of the mighty Glamazon sucking her cock. Which admittedly wasn't quite as amazing as getting to ass fuck the Glamazon, yet making the usually terrifying Beth Phoenix go ass to mouth was still an incredible thrill for AJ, one she would treasure no matter what came next.

Honestly AJ had just figured this would be a one-time thing. That she would get to do the one thing every other diva had failed to do and then Beth would have her revenge. AJ had been fine with that. She loved being ass fucked, and being 'forced' to eat pussy and ass, and to a certain extent being spanked. And sure she'd been sure Beth would find a way to make her beg for mercy, but she would undoubtedly get multiple orgasms out of the deal so if anything AJ had been looking forward to Beth's inevitable revenge. Only now AJ wasn't so sure it was inevitable, or that she wanted to simply let Beth take her revenge.

Given how hard Beth had cum, and how the Glamazon had at one point shamelessly ridden her dick, AJ was now convinced that this powerful diva had a submissive side. She was the only one who had seen it, and it had been beautiful. And AJ wanted to see more of it. Which wouldn't exactly be easy, but hey, AJ was up for a challenge.

Re-focusing on the here and now AJ's eyes bulged as she finally registered Beth was now deep throating her strap on dick, over two thirds of the shaft disappearing in between the blonde's lips on every downward bob of Beth's head. Somehow AJ had been so lost in her thoughts she had missed that, so actually getting to see it put a huge grin back on her face. Unfortunately that seem to be as far as Beth could go, to AJ's delight the Glamazon not only trying to take those last few inches but when it was clear she couldn't the strong blonde removed her mouth from the dick and started licking the bottom of the dildo clean, clearly not stopping until every drop of her ass juice was gone at which point Beth returned to sucking AJ's strap on.

Yes, AJ thought as she continued watching the mighty Beth Phoenix continue sucking her now clean strap on dildo, she was going to try the impossible and make the Alpha female of the WWE divas her bitch.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers