The Biggest Cuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my friends from college ended up working for a pharmaceutical company as a sales man. I had a few things on him from our days in the fraternity. I asked him if he could get me some fake birth control pills. I told him I wanted to get my wife pregnant without her knowing it. He was very reluctant to help me. I had to threaten to tell his wife about the time I found him in bed naked with another guy. He got pissed and told me to fuck off.

A few days later he stopped by my office and handed me a bag with a six month supply of fake birth control pills. I said thanks and he said my favors with him were all used up and that nobody better find out where the pills came from.

After a week the private detective reported to me that my wife was having a lot of extra-marital sex. She was cheating on me every chance she got. She did Randle every time he was at the neighbors for their gardening. I found out that was what he did for a living. She also had a thing going with another woman from her health club. They would go to our house or her apartment after working out. He had followed her to another guys place in the City. He was not able to get inside. But she went in dressed to kill and spent over four hours there.

His subsequent reports over the next few weeks told me that when she went out with the girls a couple times a month she would pick up random guys at a dance club and go have sex with them before coming home to me. She also had sex with a high school kid from the neighborhood that mows our lawn. He even brought some of his buddies by one day and they all had Traci in a gangbang.

I told Traci that the doctor said my rash was nothing to worry about, but it was contagious so I should keep using a condom for awhile. We kept having sex almost every night. I would get rough with her by spanking her ass and pinching her nipples. I would leave bite marks all over her. She seemed to get into it to a point.

I replaced her birth control pills with the sugar pills my friend had brought me and it was not long before she got pregnant. I don't think she really believed she could be pregnant until she missed her third period. I found a used pregnancy test in the trash that week and it was positive. It took her almost a whole month to tell me after that. I had been paying attention to her cycle and after she had missed her period the first month I assumed she was pregnant. Her belly was showing a definite baby bump by the time she told me. I was hoping it was Randle's baby or someone else that would immediately show the baby was not mine. I wanted her to be stuck with another man's kid when I divorced her.

After she made the announcement I told her how happy I was that she was pregnant. I continued using the condoms. I made up a stupid excuse that I wanted to protect the fetus in case my rash came back. She said it was nonsense. But she let it go. She had a lot of other things to worry about besides whether I used a condom or not.

She was not happy because she thought she was on the pill and did not really want a child yet. I told her it was "meant to be". That was always one of her sayings that she drove me crazy with. I could see her worry throughout the pregnancy. She finally delivered four weeks early. It was probably because of the stress she felt because she knew she could deliver a child that was not her husband's and it was likely not to be white.

Sure enough the baby was dark skinned with kinky dark hair. I was "shocked" and accused my wife in front of her parents and sister at the hospital of being unfaithful. I left the delivery room in a huff and instructed the doctor that I wanted a paternity test to confirm if I was the father of the child. Of course I was not. Traci's parents, who are the kind of false conservative Christians with a racist streak, were appalled and disowned her.

I had gotten the detective to install security cameras with microphones inside the house. I got several videos of her having sex with Randle, the neighbor and his friends, and her workout partner. I had Todd post the videos of Traci on various web sites.

After the birth I had moved out of the house temporarily. By that time my company was in bankruptcy. All of my employees had been transferred to my new company. The house was foreclosed on. Our personal assets had disappeared and Traci drove away in a car the bank was about to repossess. The last I heard Traci had lost the baby to the State and she was working a street corner in Cleveland turning tricks.

I on the other hand had recovered nicely financially. I even managed to get some money to a friend who used it to buy my house from the bank. Then I "rented" it from him for awhile before buying it back. It helped to have some good advisors and attorneys. I did lose a bunch of money. But not nearly what I would have lost in a straight up divorce.

12