All Comments on 'The Biggest Mistake'

by arkrebel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 10 years ago
I liked it!

I've been to Hedo II 6 times and KNOW you had to have been there!

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Thank you

This was a heartfelt story! I enjoyed the incremental change and the climax of an interrupted sex session. The story had interest, drama, and the necessary tension. Also the was comeuppances, a sense of justice. Please continue to write about anything you want.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Ah yes, the hypocrisy of the loving wives crowd. Watching your wife with another woman is great and sexy and wonderful, but the moment another man touches her she's spoiled goods and you'll never want to touch her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written

But not for me.

I could go for the nudity and maybe even having sex near others but that is the line.

I am.the sole owner of my wife's goods! LOL!

Enjoyable story though. I think he should have been a little more angry about his wife pushing boundaries without asking him. Dangerous shit there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Complaints About The Writing

...It's only that the subject matter doesn't appeal to us. You see, my significant other and I are both victims of unfaithful spouses. My ex had an affair with his wife. And neither of us are inclined toward marriage. I doubt either of us will ever marry again. So although this story was fairly well written, its content leaves a lot to be desired. Why do people play games with the most valuable asset they will ever possess?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago

If you play with fire,sooner or later you're gonna get burned!

Things could have quickly gone south if Carol followed Dawn's lead and gave into temptation.

At least it appeared as though Carol and hubby loved each other enough to respect each other's wishes. BUT,sooner or later,Carol's gonna want to suck/fuck the huge black cock of the couple next to them on one of their Russian Roulette vacations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Each to their own

I know when my own wife asked me point blank if she could, the guy turned out to be her massage therapist, I told her no way.

She did anyway, actually had been, which is why she is my ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing a Wife

When my late wife asked me if she could I was caught by surprise. I asked her if she felt I was not fulfilling my part. Or if I wasn´t satisfying her. She said no!! Nothing like that. Its just that you have been the only one I have ever been with and here is this man that wants me to see him, so I have been thinking what it would feel like to be with someone else. She said she had no feelings for him other than a kind of friendship. I asked her to give me a couiple days or more to think about it. That afternoon she told me that if I was feeling bothered or uncomfotable by it that she wouldn´t go as she didn´t want to do anything to hurt me. I had thought about it some years before as my late wife was a very beautiful woman and kept being hit by guys any time we would go somewhere. I am no dummy so I knew that I could say no. But I also knew that if she really wanted to do it she would find a way without me knowing aboult it. So I told her yes when we went to bed that day. I told her I wanted to know with whom she was. also where they might be going in case I went out I didn´t want to run into them. Also I didn´t want to run into him accidently when we were together. The last. And this had her think about it for some days. Was I didn want some body telling me they had seen her with him and I mean nobody as that would definetly lead to a divorce. She went out with him three times and said she had a great time but was dissapointed in that she thought he would be bigger than me. I´m 7 3/4 inches I told her that most men were 5 to 6 inches she even tried to go out with a black man but when she felt him up as they were dancing she changed her mind as he was smaller than I. She went out with different men during our 46 years of marriage. I learned a lot from her experiences as she would tell me what was done to her that was different from what we did. My wife died five years ago and I have no regrets at all about her affairs.

Tiger27Tiger27about 7 years ago
Tiger

Cheating is like stepping on the tail of a Tiger. You'll be eaten alive!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
You

play with fire, eventually you get burned.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stopped

Sounds like you stopped just in time. Dawn was a snake fo sho.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
nope sorry not on a bet

if you wanna play then don't get married REAL simple. I had a female friend of mine come up and ask me to sit with her since her hubby wouldn't shut a couple into this down. when they came over she asked them to leave her alone, the woman got whiney and tried pushing till I said she said no and go away. Now leave her be before I get nasty. she asked for a ride to her parents house and filed for divorce two days later. not all are like this I gather, but its enough that a few I know of that are into this, I stopped talking to and was upfront as to why(nicely except for one couple).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Communication?

Your partner makes a friend, they both decide wich and when are going to be changes in your sex life, your partner loves you and "the lover" as well. Due to threats from the lover your partner makes more changes in your sex life, changes you and your partner have previously decided where not going to happen. What could possibly go wrong?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No.

That kind of fooling around kills marriages. They are fools to continue.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Well written, but I just don't care for swinger or their lifestyle.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I can't see how any happily married couple can swing, perhaps I am old fashioned. Glad that they were sensible enough to see the danger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. So people make bad decisions, that led them to get divorced. Happens every day.

The funny thing about literotica, when the wife cheats, it’s usually about the sex, or the excitement of being with a new partner. In real life, both partners have to work together, to get through life. Getting a divorce, and becoming either the full time, or part time parent, losing 1/2 your income, destroying your children’s father or mother, seems like a big life change, just for sex.

What I do see, is women who risk all this, to trade up, and have an easier lifestyle. They are biologically programmed, to latch on to the best provider. Men, on the other hand, can be easily manipulated by sex. That’s what makes them get married,have kids, work themselves to an early grave, to get maybe 15 years of mediocre sex. However, the woman’s movement has challenged the traditional roles. Now, a vast majority of women, will stay single during their best child bearing years, and may actually never end up getting married. The chances of a child being born today to married parents is less than 50/50. Having those parents stay together for their whole lives, even less. The times, they are a changing...

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sadly that "well informed" below overlooks the fact that yes, men are easily manipulated by sex, though that has little to do with getting married, having kids, working their asses off, etc etc, though it does answer why they CHEAT FAR MORE THAN WOMEN DO.

We can now stop pretending that the idiotic misogyny isn't all too prevalent here when we have posters telling us how hard men work while women just fuck their way through life.

Hopefully certain idiots dont reproduce.

And as for answering this statement "Now, a vast majority of women, will stay single during their best child bearing years," i can tell you its because they cant and wont tolerate "men" like you. And they sure as fuck arent going to get married/have kids because of tired and worn out societal norms any more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

One small addendum to @iameasel's comment below. It's true that men overwhelming cheat more than women, especially as age increases, the percentage of men cheating increases astronomically. However, between puberty and into their late twenties, it is actually girls/women who cheat more than men. Admittedly, not by a super high percentage more, but it is significant.

The story itself, was barely okay. It was far too much "telling" and pretty much no "showing."

As for the anon commentator long ways down, while I'm sad for you that your wife died, your marriage sounds absolutely horrible to me. I can't conceive of any reality where I'd allow my wife to have affairs for over 40+ years. That's just "yuck."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarkrebel@arkrebel
90 Followers
I enjoy writing and wish to become better at it. I don't have an editor and rely on Microsoft Word to spell grammar check, yes I know that isn't the best idea. I probably start ten stories for any one I finish and I don't post many of the ones that do seem more complete. I en...